Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tampametal View Post
    Is plex in rom already?

Sent from my Minix Neo X8-H using Tapatalk.
    No i manually installed from Google Play Store had no issues at all even with 1080P content.

Comment

Re: NEW - Finless 1.8 for EM8 Square Box

Originally posted by iTzSnicholls View Post
      No i manually installed from Google Play Store had no issues at all even with 1080P content.
      Nice...
      I just downloaded rom plan on installing next day or two when I have some time

Comment

Installed the rom and it's really slow, xbmc wouldn't start so I installed beyond xbmc and it plays a video for 2 secs and then crashes. Anyone know what's wrong??

Comment

Went into recovery with hard reset button
          Factory reset twice
          Installed ROM

booted up

rebooted into recovery again and flashed cpu-fix 1008

Restored hundreds of my apps in a jiffy with titanium

Restored my launcher's settings

uninstalled the hopeless included xbmc
          installed my previous 2 xbmc apps
          restored my previous xbmc addons/settings/etc in a jiffy

all took about 30 minutes

checked 2 movies in 2 xbmc apps: streams hd fine

had to reinstall play store apk as before (white screen again, couldn't wait 10 minutes )

If you have no sound:
          Get background mp3 or radio or audio running to check when fixed then:
          toggle various hdmi settings in app SettingsMbox till works

Only needs doing once

set my display to 1080P @ 60Hz: make sure your TV can handle whatever you set

Runs super smooth & super fast & cool, best ROM yet, will test on.

Thanks Bob.
          Last edited by Guest; 07-30-2014, 19:51.

Comment

Can ask whether you transfererd the advancedxml file, if you have then that the same problem I have.
            If you remove it it will run propoerly but you dont have the tweak
            Originally posted by dadog2t7 View Post
            Installed the rom and it's really slow, xbmc wouldn't start so I installed beyond xbmc and it plays a video for 2 secs and then crashes. Anyone know what's wrong??

Comment

Finless 1.8 for M8 Amlogic S802

hi bob

i have tested your finless 1.8 rom for square box but on my M8 Amlogic S802 its working very nice.
              the chiness firmware are all the same and no fixing they are bad.
              good to have bob who make very nice roms look nice and have a lot of fixes.
              I also want to say i have tested all the roms from:ACEMAX M8 allminipc-ugoos-m8-amlogic-s802 and enybox M8 and EM8 Tomato Square box all working with M8 Amlogic S802.
              I dont understand why you say always finless 1.8 rom for square box its working also with M8 Amlogic S802.

thanks
              wahran

Comment

Smooth Running Rom

Hi Bob would like to say thank you for a great Rom (was using beta)

If you don't mind me asking. is there a way that I could edit the rom and stick my own custom xbmc.apk in the rom so when I re-flash it is already there?.

Secondly this is an issue don't know if anyone else is having it but the remote that come with boxes on this rom all the buttons are doing the incorrect things within xbmc And certain menu's In Android. like return turns volume down in xbmc and in settings on the box. home turn's volume up thought it was the remote file in xbmc until it did it on android settings also. Any Ideas?

Comment

Ok so I've not long since installed 1.7 should I be moving on to this as I've had problems with 1.7
                  Last edited by Bluamber; 07-28-2014, 13:27.

Comment

Originally posted by dadog2t7 View Post
                    When using bobs roms let the super user do it permission first it take little while also found that SU 2.01 being buggy update it to the 2.02

JustMe
                    Bugs are Sons of Glitches!

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

Links : Visit JustMe ROMs - EM8 Square Roms - EM8 OpenELEC Rom - ADB GUI

JustMe

Comment

Originally posted by Apostle View Post
                      Hi Bob would like to say thank you for a great Rom (was using beta)

If you don't mind me asking. is there a way that I could edit the rom and stick my own custom xbmc.apk in the rom so when I re-flash it is already there?.

Secondly this is an issue don't know if anyone else is having it but the remote that come with boxes on this rom all the buttons are doing the incorrect things within xbmc And certain menu's In Android. like return turns volume down in xbmc and in settings on the box. home turn's volume up thought it was the remote file in xbmc until it did it on android settings also. Any Ideas?
                      I did not test the remote and kept the remote.conf that came with it. So if it is messed up it should be on the stock ROM too. All you should need is the remote.conf from 1.7 ROM.

As for your own XBMC. XBMC gets pre-installed on first boot. just remove the XBMC in /system/preinstall and copy in your own. Then do a factory reset and next boot your XBMC will be installed.

Bob
                      "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
                      "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
                      "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
                      "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
                      "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
                      "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
                      "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
                      "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
                      "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

What xbmc is on rom latest from website?

Comment

What xbmc is on rom latest from website?

As Far as I know none of bobs roms come with xbmc installed just install omans or from xbmc org

JustMe

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

JustMe

Comment

Re: NEW - Finless 1.8 for EM8 Square Box

Originally posted by JustMe View Post
                            As Far as I know none of bobs roms come with xbmc installed just install omans or from xbmc org

JustMe
                            What's known to work best on previous rom releases for xbmc?

Comment

What's known to work best on previous rom releases for xbmc?

try omans posted in teh beelink section or try acemax's which was posted by tmz

mate not being rude what works for one person may not work for other person get in there and do some flashing and testing its all trial and error and what works best for you

JustMe

JustMe

Comment

Thanks Bob

Installed 1.8 yesterday. All went well. Restored all my apps with Titanium. All my emulators work great (n64 snes, exct.) Xbmc working well. Nyco game pad work real well, very fast response no lag. THANK YOU

Comment

Working...
                                X