Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you use a touch panel, the use of a mouse becomes obsolete TWRP is a touch recovery.
    if [ $up.post.type = $type.two.lazy.to_use_google ] || [ $up.post.type = $type.silly_question ];
    then mv $user.contact.up.post /.trash; set response($response.type = ignore);
    $user.up.post.ignore_in_future = true; fi;

Comment

Nope, IDK if the OEM touch could be compatible with Android devices and moreover with the input interface I will use: I have to down convert HDMI to CVBS. But here we are running OT. Thanks for Your interest in my post, Abdul Pt
      Regards
      Alessandro

Inviato dal mio Nexus 5 utilizzando Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by abdul_pt View Post
        Updated X8-H image to release 002 and added X8-H PLUS image.
        You are a true genius Abdul!

Donation on the way.

Comment

Re: TWRP for Amlogic devices.

Originally posted by handroid View Post
          You are a true genius Abdul!

Donation on the way.
          Thanks.

Tapatalked
          if [ $up.post.type = $type.two.lazy.to_use_google ] || [ $up.post.type = $type.silly_question ];

Comment

Hello, I have a box i want to make a mirror image of, its a M8 I found older build of TWRP that mounting SD card works, When i make a backup i select all the options including DATA ( I want my rom setup and xbmc setup copied to 2 other M8) every time i boot to TWRP and select restore everything passes, but when i boot up nothing from XBMC is saved... how can i fix this

Comment

Originally posted by pigbait View Post
              Hello, I have a box i want to make a mirror image of, its a M8 I found older build of TWRP that mounting SD card works, When i make a backup i select all the options including DATA ( I want my rom setup and xbmc setup copied to 2 other M8) every time i boot to TWRP and select restore everything passes, but when i boot up nothing from XBMC is saved... how can i fix this
              Has i already said, TWRP doesn't backup storage devices(SDcard). The alternative is to copy the '.Android' folder from the SDcard to the other box.

Comment

Sorry Abdul, I guess I missed that part. So sorry... would CWM copy the data... I know it does it on the MX2 boxes. But I guess we are talking 2 different devices... thanks allot for all you work.

Comment

You do know that this images can run from the SDcard ? Does making it risk free to test them.
                  I prefer TWRP over CWM, so you are in a bad luck.
                  You can always buy a wireless touch pad to save you the hassle of connecting a mouse.
                  Just to recap... I need to unpack the "recovery/twrp - *.img" File to the root of my Micro SD Card is that correct?
                  Oddly enough when I attempt this... All I end up with is the Stock 3e Recovery...

Is this more or less correct?

Considering the amount of luck I had with this the last time... I guess the MXIII isn't in your Support Column after all even if it does have the AM S802 Chip inside of it. One thing I'm not about to do is to run it as a update zip. I tried that once, it didn't work out so great. Thankfully unlike those with the AM8726 Chip (That might be their problem right there! e.g. Those with an MX Box!), I was able to somewhat recover. By flashing the stock 108k4 RTL8188 Firmware from the BeeLink Page. Of course that left me without WiFi... Thats where the 109k4 (1G/8G Firmware Thread on this Site!), helped...

Comment

Originally posted by pigbait View Post
                    Sorry Abdul, I guess I missed that part. So sorry... would CWM copy the data... I know it does it on the MX2 boxes. But I guess we are talking 2 different devices... thanks allot for all you work.
                    If SDcard is inside data partition neither CWM or TWRP will backup it. If SDcard is on it's own partition both will backup the '.android' folder.

Comment

Originally posted by Ichijoe View Post
                      Just to recap... I need to unpack the "recovery/twrp - *.img" File to the root of my Micro SD Card is that correct?
                      Oddly enough when I attempt this... All I end up with is the Stock 3e Recovery...

Is this more or less correct?

Considering the amount of luck I had with this the last time... I guess the MXIII isn't in your Support Column after all even if it does have the AM S802 Chip inside of it. One thing I'm not about to do is to run it as a update zip. I tried that once, it didn't work out so great. Thankfully unlike those with the AM8726 Chip (That might be their problem right there! e.g. Those with an MX Box!), I was able to somewhat recover. By flashing the stock 108k4 RTL8188 Firmware from the BeeLink Page. Of course that left me without WiFi... Thats where the 109k4 (1G/8G Firmware Thread on this Site!), helped...
                      Extract twrp.img from zip, rename it to recovery.img and place on the root of the external SD. Completely power off the device and power it on while pressing the reset button.

I don't have a for the MXIII because no one requested it, and i don't have a MXIII. But it's easily done, i think.

Comment

Extract twrp.img from zip, rename it to recovery.img and place on the root of the external SD. Completely power off the device and power it on while pressing the reset button.

I don't have a for the MXIII because no one requested it, and i don't have a MXIII. But it's easily done, i think.
                        If you could be so kind as to do One I'd be most grateful to test it out.
                        If I understand this correctly I shouldn't even have to install this (as such), and yet still be able to make Nandroid Dumps, and then hopefully use them? Via this SD Card Method?

If that's the case... Remote, or no... I for One can live with a USB Mouse. I mean its not like I'd have to enter Recovery Everyday. Then I have no problems with that. As the point here would be to Freeze an Image so that I can get back to it again without having to "create" a new Device again.

A problem I recently ran into via the MXIII when I tried to log into my Google Music Account, and couldn't cause:
                        a) The 10 Device Limit had been reached... With like Six different MBX MBX M82 Devices.
                        b) Apparently since last August, Google have started implementing a Maximum Four Device Deactivations per Year.

So either way I got screwed! I've since contacted Google and, made my displeasure known to them.
                        To their credit, they did wipe my Device List clean. But since that time I've been keeping the MXIII off of me GMusic Account. Until I'm able to find a way to get a valid, and tested Nandroid Backup working.

Not that it has done me much good... Per say. But I do thank you for your work. At least somebody's trying to bing the S802 a decent Recovery. I just have to wonder why Google haven't implemented making Backups in their 3e Recovery yet?

Comment

someone help me, I have a box S89-H original Tronsmart and I can not install finless 2.0.zip

Attached Files

Comment

Try twrp 2.7 I had the same problem

Comment

Best way is to put stock recovery on root of external SD and boot using the reset/recovery button to force booting from the SDcard.

And try different rom/recovery version because there are differences in the nand between versions.
                              Don't panic, it's just a slight set back.

Comment

Ronsmart S98-H Witch recovery do I use? S82?

I have a Tronsmart S89-h and im running Finless 2.0 I would love to get TWRP running on my device since I use it for all my other Android devices but i was unclear on witch one it is I tried reading a few pages in from the front and a few from the back but all I could figure out was that people were using it on me device but no conformation on witch one to use. I have yet to test if off the SD card as a recover.img but maybe I will now.

i know the Tronsmart s89 series and the beelink s82 are similar but i was unsure if recover and everything was and I just did not want to mess my device up

Tronsmart not ronsmart lol

Thanks.
                                Last edited by BIGJ541; 12-18-2014, 08:59.

Comment

Working...
                                X