CUBE TALK 9X CUSTOM ROM BASED ON STOCK FIRMWARE 1.8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 900supersport View Post
    Just back from holidays and catching up on things. It sounds as though a couple of people have now got issues with the touch screen after flashing this or the coolui ROM linked from cubes site.

If you can send me some details of the devices you have, maybe including the serial numbers (by pm if you wish) I'll email my contact at cube and see if I can get any hep from them.

Brian
    Thank you Brian for your interest about our dead touch screen problem.

My tablet is black 32 GB, serial U65GT32GB14244970242

Previously on "i should have gone to bed instead of flashing that night" : i flashed Dejan's ROM after using yours since i got my tablet, using Lepis' TWRP. Since then i tried any ROM from 1.0 to 1.8, stock, yours, Dejan's, touch screen didn't wake up. I tried a few calibration tools too, none helped.

Here is Lepi's serial he posted a few pages back

Originally Posted by Lepi
    My device is black: U65GT32GB14234210796
    Touch is dead after flashing v3 through my TWRP.

zvoddy23 has contacted cube Australia, and got this answer about other problems (i don't think they have looked on the touch screen problem though) : http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...l=1#post214090

Thank you very much !

Comment

Originally posted by pix64 View Post

Previously on "i should have gone to bed instead of flashing that night" : i flashed Dejan's ROM after using yours since i got my tablet, using Lepis' TWRP. Since then i tried any ROM from 1.0 to 1.8, stock, yours, Dejan's, touch screen didn't wake up. I tried a few calibration tools too, none helped. !
      pix64 , when you boot to recovery mode , your touch screen work or not ?

Comment

Originally posted by mmrrdd View Post
        pix64 , when you boot to recovery mode , your touch screen work or not ?
        no it doesn't.

Comment

no it doesn't.
          Have you try to flash another partition in the yellow frame?

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by mmrrdd View Post
            Have you try to flash another partition in the yellow frame?

i suppose i didn't, i only flashed dejan's rom zip using twrp. Nothing more, nothing less.

What are those partitions ? I'll compare this command result to yours later when i'm back home.

Thanks !

EDIT : same results... as expected i suppose.
            Last edited by pix64; 08-15-2014, 12:23.

Comment

Re: CUBE TALK 9X CUSTOM ROM BASED ON STOCK FIRMWARE 1.8

My tablet is black 32 GB, serial U65GT32GB14244970242

Previously on "i should have gone to bed instead of flashing that night" : i flashed Dejan's ROM after using yours since i got my tablet, using Lepis' TWRP. Since then i tried any ROM from 1.0 to 1.8, stock, yours, Dejan's, touch screen didn't wake up. I tried a few calibration tools too, none helped.

Here is Lepi's serial he posted a few pages back

Originally Posted by Lepi
              My device is black: U65GT32GB14234210796
              Touch is dead after flashing v3 through my TWRP.

zvoddy23 has contacted cube Australia, and got this answer about other problems (i don't think they have looked on the touch screen problem though) : http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...l=1#post214090

Thank you very much !
              Thanks for this response I'll be emailing later.

One last thing did you change the ebr files at all to adjust the memory allocation between internal sdcard and apps?
              900Supersport

900supersports FreakTab rkROMkitchen

900supersports guide to working-RK-ROMs

Under Construction 900supersports guide to working MediaTek ROMS

Struggling for time at the moment, but will try and drop by when I can.

If you would like to support my ROM development then please visit my Google site donate page where you can make a paypal donation

freaktab developer

Proof that you're never to old to learn. Sometimes too old to remember though.

Comment

Re : CUBE TALK 9X CUSTOM ROM BASED ON STOCK FIRMWARE 1.8

Thanks for this response I'll be emailing later.

One last thing did you change the ebr files at all to adjust the memory allocation between internal sdcard and apps?
                I didn't.

Thank you Brian !

Comment

Looks like the link to the coolui ROM has been removed from cubes site.
                  900Supersport

If you would like to support my ROM development then please visit my Google site donate page where you can make a paypal donation

freaktab developer

Comment

Looks like the link to the coolui ROM has been removed from cubes site.
                    And the reason for the removal of links is known? Has anyone else hurt?
                    videoTutor1 videoTutor2 videoTutor3 videoTutor4 videoTutor5 videoTutor6
                    TWRP_2.8.1.0
                    TWRP_2810_newTheme TWRP_2.8.5.0
                    PayPal donate WMID410517421626

Comment

If you Google translate cube chinese forums you will see we are not alone, there are other users impacted.

Comment

If you Google translate cube chinese forums you will see we are not alone, there are other users impacted.
                        Give me please a link to these messages.
                        TWRP_2.8.1.0

Comment

Originally posted by Lepi View Post
                          Give me please a link to these messages.

There may be other topics

This freaktab thread has been quoted too

Comment

Thank you. I did not see it solving the problem. So it is not?
                            TWRP_2.8.1.0

Comment

Originally posted by Lepi View Post
                              Thank you. I did not see it solving the problem. So it is not?
                              Unfortunately it seems it's not solved.

<optimism>If cube removed the links and knows , we can hope they will release something to wake our touchscreend up.</optimism>

Or we'll have to send our tablets back to cube for warranty... <pessimism>and then i'm afraid to understand why it was cheap</pessimism>

We'll see...

It's time for some

Comment

That's not good reading. I've e-mailed cube and see what they have to say.

Here's hoping.

Brian
                                900Supersport

freaktab developer

Comment

Working...
                                X