No announcement yet.

R89-Multimedia playback and XBMC feedback here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes I agree, HDMI 5.1 sound in Xbmc should be highest priority.
    Last edited by ssspacman; 10-22-2014, 17:19.

Comment

You could try this.

Comment

Originally posted by Jakemate View Post
        Works great. Thanks

Edit: the XBMC version was crashing, it had never done that before. I tried SPMC and also got Dolby passthrough, so it appears that with the libmeda.so, it will work with any version of XBMC. I have more testing to do, but this is great.
        Last edited by clarkss12; 10-23-2014, 03:24.
        MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

So R89 supports HW video decoding in XBMC/SBMC now?

Comment

With the latest 110K4109 Mod from Finless I got some strange micro-freezes while streaming Movies over (the latest) SPMC.

I'm not sure its due to some stuff Finless edited (TCPIP stuff) or if its in the stock too.

Its kinda hard to reproduce but it seems every 20-30 Minutes i get a little freeze (half a second) then it continues fine again.

Its not due to my Internet (Its not buffering and it happens with every host/site that is streaming). So it has to be due to Stock/Finless/SPMC.

Anyone with the same problem ?

Beelink R89 16GB

Comment

Originally posted by bloodgnome View Post
              With the latest 110K4109 Mod from Finless I got some strange micro-freezes while streaming Movies over (the latest) SPMC.

I'm not sure its due to some stuff Finless edited (TCPIP stuff) or if its in the stock too.

Its kinda hard to reproduce but it seems every 20-30 Minutes i get a little freeze (half a second) then it continues fine again.

Its not due to my Internet (Its not buffering and it happens with every host/site that is streaming). So it has to be due to Stock/Finless/SPMC.

Anyone with the same problem ?

Beelink R89 16GB
              Will be on the lookout for it. (have not watch that many long videos yet) Does it also happen when you play the video from a SD card?

Comment

Originally posted by 4WheelSpyder View Post
                Will be on the lookout for it. (have not watch that many long videos yet) Does it also happen when you play the video from a SD card?
                Haven't tried playing from SD Card but playing from my external HD works fine.

Only Streaming, and it doesn't matter if the Streaming is 480p or 720p or 1080p. It works fine for 20-30 minutes then microfreezes then works fine for another 20-30 minutes and then it microfreezes again.

Its not a big deal but it is kinda annoying.

Comment

Download problems here in Thailand

Hallo Oman,

Thanks for all effort you and this team puts in bringing this device to work.
                  I bought one on **** and it is being send by Hongkong mail < waiting >
                  In the meanwhile I am reading into the subject.
                  Downloading big files is problematic here in the middle of nowhere (Thailand).
                  My ip address switch occasionally 3 times per 10 minutes. The download on
                  Baidu cannot handle that.
                  I am using some good download managers, but they are refused by Baidu.
                  Another question is : can you include some kind of CRC count, just to make sure
                  the downloads are complete ?

Thank you,
                  Leo.

Originally posted by oman View Post
                  FYI.

update_R89_110k4109_1016:

Link:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1dDGiFCl

Password:vekn

We are testing this now...

Comment

Originally posted by chang_jay View Post
                    Hallo Oman,

Thanks for all effort you and this team puts in bringing this device to work.
                    I bought one on **** and it is being send by Hongkong mail < waiting >
                    In the meanwhile I am reading into the subject.
                    Downloading big files is problematic here in the middle of nowhere (Thailand).
                    My ip address switch occasionally 3 times per 10 minutes. The download on
                    Baidu cannot handle that.
                    I am using some good download managers, but they are refused by Baidu.
                    Another question is : can you include some kind of CRC count, just to make sure
                    the downloads are complete ?

Thank you,
                    Leo.

Do you have any suggestions about CRC tool?
                    Easy way to catch LOG -> Search 'Syslog' in Google Play,then install it and catch log

Comment

CRC tool

Originally posted by oman View Post
                      http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...STOCK-firmware

Thanks Oman, for the download link !

Do you have any suggestions about CRC tool?
                      There are tools on every platform for generating the CRC checksum. I myself come from
                      the mainframe environment, going to the PC (No OS2, it died). I started to use Total Commander,
                      this toolset is well maintained.

I attach some printscreens.

Click image for larger version

Name:	RK3288_CRC_000.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	141.1 KB
ID:	435186Click image for larger version

Name:	RK3288_CRC_001.jpg
Size:	139.9 KB
ID:	435187Click image for larger version

Name:	RK3288_CRC_002.jpg
Size:	12.0 KB
ID:	435188

Kind regards,
                      Leo.

Comment

Originally posted by chang_jay View Post
                        There are tools on every platform for generating the CRC checksum. I myself come from
                        the mainframe environment, going to the PC (No OS2, it died). I started to use Total Commander,
                        this toolset is well maintained.

I attach some printscreens.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8658[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]8659[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]8660[/ATTACH]

Kind regards,
                        Leo.
                        Okay,I see..

I use TC everyday,never find that function
                        Easy way to catch LOG -> Search 'Syslog' in Google Play,then install it and catch log

Comment

How about autoframerate switcher? Is it included?

Comment

Originally posted by Yusi View Post
                            How about autoframerate switcher? Is it included?
                            NO
                            RK3288 Devices
                            - Overview BOX (LINK !)
                            - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
                            UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
                            Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
                            Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
                            Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

@oman: any chance you include it?
                              Basic Players like WD TV support that simple feature...

Comment

Originally posted by Yusi View Post
                                @oman: any chance you include it?
                                Basic Players like WD TV support that simple feature...
                                There is an option in Setting->Display called 'Movie Mode', you can test that.

Comment

Working...
                                X