R89-Multimedia playback and XBMC feedback here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mo123 View Post
    Won't work on Finless ROM, since it spoofs device as Google Manta and not Rockchip rk3288 device.
    You can edit your build.prop file or install another ROM.
    That's why I don't understand this stupid check instead of working without it like at
    Originally posted by no_spam_for_me View Post
    Here you can find the 'cleaned' version http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...r-Amlogic-S802
    If I remember correctly you only have to replace
    Code:
    /sys/class/display/mode
    with
    Code:
    /sys/class/display/display0.HDMI/mode
    at the 'fswitch_util.py'
    and to be sure that at '/sys/class/display/display0.HDMI/mode' exists the correct rights (-rw-rw-rw-) which I think exists by default....
    RK3288 Devices
    - Overview BOX (LINK !)
    - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
    UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
    Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
    Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
    Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Hi,

i still have several problems playing files with kodi.
      Up to now i have testet following XBMC versions:
      - Preinstalled XBMC
      - SPMC 1.3.3
      - SPMC 1.3.4 beta
      - Kodi beta 3
      - Kodi beta 1 PT patched
      - Kodi beta 5

Actually i have a modded PT medialib. With Kodi beta 1 patched an Kodi beta 5 PT is working but in beta 1 when skipping 10 minutes, it crashes and in beta 5 it takes much times to skip (round about 10 seconds). Moreover i have micro stutters all the time (tried hardware acceleration = on and tested with and without any of the codecs).
      In SPMC all files are working and skipping is fast but PT is not working.

Is there any combination everything work or are there any other tricks to get it work?

Here is an example mkv file i try to play:
      Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1920x798 (243:101) 23.976fps [V: h264 high L4.1, yuv420p, 1920x798 [default]]
      Audio: Dolby AC3 48000Hz 6ch 448kbps [A: Surround [ger] (ac3, 48000 Hz, 5.1, 448 kb/s) [default]]

Comment

Originally posted by furryhamster View Post
        Hi,

i still have several problems playing files with kodi.
        Up to now i have testet following XBMC versions:
        - Preinstalled XBMC
        - SPMC 1.3.3
        - SPMC 1.3.4 beta
        - Kodi beta 3
        - Kodi beta 1 PT patched
        - Kodi beta 5

Actually i have a modded PT medialib. With Kodi beta 1 patched an Kodi beta 5 PT is working but in beta 1 when skipping 10 minutes, it crashes and in beta 5 it takes much times to skip (round about 10 seconds). Moreover i have micro stutters all the time (tried hardware acceleration = on and tested with and without any of the codecs).
        In SPMC all files are working and skipping is fast but PT is not working.

Is there any combination everything work or are there any other tricks to get it work?

Here is an example mkv file i try to play:
        Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1920x798 (243:101) 23.976fps [V: h264 high L4.1, yuv420p, 1920x798 [default]]
        Audio: Dolby AC3 48000Hz 6ch 448kbps [A: Surround [ger] (ac3, 48000 Hz, 5.1, 448 kb/s) [default]]
        Try wasser's ROM:

Easy way to catch LOG -> Search 'Syslog' in Google Play,then install it and catch log

Comment

Oman,
          I'm facing with micro stutter problem with 1080p movies. I'm using mxplayer (HW)and 104K4 stock firmware. I tried same video files with the other embeded video players as well but results are same.

The movies are not smooth. I have tried with Beelink R89 and Tronsmart R28 Meta and all same. Stock rom need some improvements...

Comment

Originally posted by racerant View Post
            Oman,
            I'm facing with micro stutter problem with 1080p movies. I'm using mxplayer (HW)and 104K4 stock firmware. I tried same video files with the other embeded video players as well but results are same.

The movies are not smooth. I have tried with Beelink R89 and Tronsmart R28 Meta and all same. Stock rom need some improvements...
            If you are using such an old ROM, you are going to have issues.
            110k4 is the latest ROM.

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post
              If you are using such an old ROM, you are going to have issues.
              110k4 is the latest ROM.
              I don't know 104K4... the earliest I know is 106k4...

Anyway, also at 106k4 I don't know these micro stutters at 1080p mkv (also at bitrate ~30Mbit/sec)...
              I don't know if you use it local or via network? If network, maybe somethings wrong at the network-connection?
              RK3288 Devices
              - Overview BOX (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
              Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
              Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
              Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Sorry, typing mistake i'm using 110k4 and usb 2.5" hard drive. tested same movies and disk with WD live it is very smooth.

Tested with Wasser ROM 2.0 ad it is better. It seems stock ROM need to be improved.

see my video, 4K videos fine but in 1080p videos (after 10:00 in the Tron movie) stutters are noticable :

Auf YouTube findest du die angesagtesten Videos und Tracks. Außerdem kannst du eigene Inhalte hochladen und mit Freunden oder gleich der ganzen Welt teilen.

Comment

I've got exactly same issue as a person above and similar to my RK3188 device .

But it was only clearly visible for me when I use MXPlayer in HW+ mode. Imagine my supprise that I couldn't see these jumps when using HW mode. Saddly when I changed firmware from stock (110k4) to Wasser V2.0.0 I no longer can use MXPlayer in HW mode because I see only colorful sea of "dancing" pixels. Same thing happen when using build-in Video player. When I change MXPlayer mode to HW+ then I have these "fraking" micro stutters.
                  RK3288 2GB/16GB OC 1.9GHz at 1.2V RAM [email protected] Wasser's 3.0.11 firmware
                  Out: monitor FullHD 16:9, 3.5" jack headphones; In: remote control, USB HUB: keyboard + mouse + pendrive
                  bricked: VOYO V1 mini 8G/64GB Windows 10

Comment

XBMC slowness

i have got my new Beelink R89 and i'm very happy about it. I use 110k4... Version as Original.
                    Now i have some issues, I need some help from experienced users here.

1) slowness (the sound not matched with picture) with some movies although these movies working well with mxplayer

2)Fast fowarding in movies crashes the app to desktop when streaming with gigabit in smb mode when I installed the new version of kodi

3)micro shutter some times

Thanks for your kindly reply

Comment

Originally posted by Anees View Post
                      i have got my new Beelink R89 and i'm very happy about it. I use 110k4... Version as Original.
                      Now i have some issues, I need some help from experienced users here.

1) slowness (the sound not matched with picture) with some movies although these movies working well with mxplayer

2)Fast fowarding in movies crashes the app to desktop when streaming with gigabit in smb mode when I installed the new version of kodi

3)micro shutter some times

It's exactly same situation as mine was. At the moment i use wasser 2.0.2 firmware with actual xmbc nightly. its running fine so far. but i haven't found the perfect configuration for watching over smb-protocol yet. How to install firmware is described well in other threads here.
                      2) has something to do, what kind of video acceleration you have configured. i use libstagefright only. then it should work with fast forwarding.
                      Beelink R89 2/16GB Version PCB 3.0, Stock Firmware 111K4110_1219, SPMC 14.1
                      Input: Wireless Logitech K340 Keyboard & M505 Mouse, Output: Philips 42PFL7404H/12

Comment

Re: R89-Multimedia playback and XBMC feedback here

Originally posted by ChiefWiggum View Post
                        It's exactly same situation as mine was. At the moment i use wasser 2.0.2 firmware with actual xmbc nightly. its running fine so far. but i haven't found the perfect configuration for watching over smb-protocol yet. How to install firmware is described well in other threads here.
                        2) has something to do, what kind of video acceleration you have configured. i use libstagefright only. then it should work with fast forwarding.
                        I don't know what do you mean by "video acceleration " i just have some videos on my external hard drive and add them to a library on xbmc
                        Thanks

Comment

I don't know what do you mean by "video acceleration " i just have some videos on my external hard drive and add them to a library on xbmc
                          Thanks
                          in xbmc under the point video configuration is hardware acceleration with 2 options, i use libstagefright only
                          Beelink R89 2/16GB Version PCB 3.0, Stock Firmware 111K4110_1219, SPMC 14.1
                          Input: Wireless Logitech K340 Keyboard & M505 Mouse, Output: Philips 42PFL7404H/12

Comment

Thanks
                            XBMC Audio sync/delay issues

=> http://kodi.wiki/view/Video_playback...title_settings => Audio offset

XBMC Acceleration
                            Here you find also other http://kodi.wiki/view/Settings/Videos#Acceleration codes e.g. the libstagefright, but you have to change the "Settings level" to be able to see and set them...
                            => http://kodi.wiki/view/Settings/Videos#Acceleration
                            RK3288 Devices
                            - Overview BOX (LINK !)

Comment

Re: R89-Multimedia playback and XBMC feedback here

Originally posted by no_spam_for_me View Post
                              XBMC Audio sync/delay issues

=> http://kodi.wiki/view/Video_playback...title_settings => Audio offset

XBMC Acceleration
                              Here you find also other http://kodi.wiki/view/Settings/Videos#Acceleration codes e.g. the libstagefright, but you have to change the "Settings level" to be able to see and set them...
                              => http://kodi.wiki/view/Settings/Videos#Acceleration

I changed it to software acceleration on latest version of Kodi "nighty", it's working well
                              But I don't know what is the other effects, i don't know what does it mean
                              Last edited by Anees; 12-13-2014, 07:30.

Comment

I changed it to software acceleration on latest version of Kodi "nighty", it's working well
                                But I don't know what is the other effects, i don't know what does it mean
                                Because
                                :
                                :
                                I understand you wrote about audio out of sync at xbmc and this can you fix with the 'Audio offset'
                                RK3288 Devices
                                - Overview BOX (LINK !)

Comment

Working...
                                X