This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by racerant View Post
    As you know, XBMC already has some problems. The only options is the mx player and HW mode which is not working in Wasser rom. Purchase 4K HEVC hardware but use it in SW mode ??? its pathetic...

Beelink and Tronsmart stock roms arent up to date. Beelink guys sould give more priority to their stock roms. 110k4 has lots of mising items and hiccup issue. Tronsmart users have same feedbacks.

I'm not happy with the 110k4.

I Think i will keep my UT3 and kick-out my beelink r89.
    If u already own both do that but the cheapest UT3 on **** atm is $133 while i bought my ubox 4k for only $97 a month ago thats huge difference imo.

Comment

Originally posted by oman View Post
      We are testing our new 111k4 ROM, but we share the sdk to wasser and leolas,you can take a look at wasser's ROM.
      HI OMAN . when its ready official rom 111k4 , ??

thank u

Comment

Originally posted by wolfheart79 View Post
        HI OMAN . when its ready official rom 111k4 , ??

thank u
        Oman: If the release of 111k4 is still delayed for whatever reason, please provide a patch to make "Connect to PC" option deselected /unchecked by default after each system re-start, this is a need to can use the OTG port as a standard USB port, specially for air mouse/keyboard and wired Game/PS3 controllers.
        But as well into the 110k4, the whole system suffers of micro-stutters not only video playback, very noticeable when "live wallpapers" are being used (i.e, magic smoke). It´s a matter to polish, fine-tune the stock rom for next release, hopefully we can enjoy the FW very soon.
        I had noted too that the AV port (analog NTSC or PAL) on 110k4 does not work.
        PS: One more problem detected it´s with the Logitech C525, regarding to the stock camera app on photo/picture mode works, but when it´s switched to video mode does not work, crash the app; it´s required to clean cache and data from the app to can be able to run it again.

But I had to say to you as well thanks for a great product as Beelink R-89 is, HDMI v2.0 fully functional with all HDMI modes available including 4K- 60 Hz; and I have criticized before the shape of the box, but as soon had arrived to my hands I had started to like it, looks fine; the black bright polished front looks distinguished. I think this is the best ratio price/performance/quality/support on any TV box that I had owned so far. The built-in Mic works Ok, and the two colors led on this PCB v3 are great pluses on this product. Thank you.
        Last edited by BTR11; 12-13-2014, 03:54.

Comment

Originally posted by BTR11 View Post
          :
          I had noted too that the AV port (analog NTSC or PAL) on 110k4 does not work.
          :
          If I'm not wrong tested it with 110k4, but it only works if I power on the box ONLY connectet by AV (not also HDMI) and power on means unplug/plug PSU...
          RK3288 Devices
          - Overview BOX (LINK !)
          - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
          UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
          Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
          Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
          Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Originally posted by no_spam_for_me View Post
            If I'm not wrong tested it with 110k4, but it only works if I power on the box ONLY connectet by AV (not also HDMI) and power on means unplug/plug PSU...
            Thanks no_spam_for_me, but it didn´t work; I had tried your tip with two different cables but no joy; I let the system to choose automatically but not work; and then I went back to HDMI and I had choosen SETTINGS-->SCREEN-->OUTPUT MODE-->TV-->NTSC, disconnect/connect PSU, power "on", but the same it didn´t work, just a static noise. It´s like this AV port on R89 it´s just a hole doing nothing, may be because of had nit bieng properly set up into FW??.

Comment

Originally posted by BTR11 View Post
              ... It´s like this AV port on R89 it´s just a hole doing nothing, may be because of had nit bieng properly set up into FW??.
              No, no, also not becuase of the "just a static noise"
              => http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...l=1#post246565
              RK3288 Devices
              - Overview BOX (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
              Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
              Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
              Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Originally posted by no_spam_for_me View Post
                No, no, also not becuase of the "just a static noise"
                => http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...l=1#post246565
                But the truth it´s that AV port is not working on R89, it´s must be fixed hopefully thru firmware update at least on NTSC system; so if the hardware is well connected inside the PCB something must be fixed to level of software...

Comment

any news about the new update..? A long time ago since the last update!

Comment

I just got my Beelink R89. I tried to update the firmware but can't seem to get it detect. I installed DriverAssistant 4.1.1 on my Windows 7 PC. After the driver installed, I reboot the PC. I plug in the power cable, press the AV button and heard a click and plug in the OTG cable to my PC. The PC detect the box but it detect as "unknown device". AndroidTool_Release 2.3 and FactoryTool v1.35 doesn't detect my Beelink R89. Is there anything else I need to be able to flash my Beelink R89?

Comment

1. plug in the OTG cable to PC
                      2. press the micro-switch inside the AV hole (you will hear a click) and leave it pressed
                      3. plug in the power cable / PSU
                      RK3288 Devices
                      - Overview BOX (LINK !)

Comment

Originally posted by duckymcse View Post
                        I just got my Beelink R89. I tried to update the firmware but can't seem to get it detect. I installed DriverAssistant 4.1.1 on my Windows 7 PC. After the driver installed, I reboot the PC. I plug in the power cable, press the AV button and heard a click and plug in the OTG cable to my PC. The PC detect the box but it detect as "unknown device". AndroidTool_Release 2.3 and FactoryTool v1.35 doesn't detect my Beelink R89. Is there anything else I need to be able to flash my Beelink R89?
                        Got it working now. Took Clarkss12 advice and went to Big A lot and bought a Travelocity iphone/ipod charge & sync cable with micro USB<--> USB connection for $5. The Beelink R89 detect by the PC right away. If it detect as an "unknown device"; make sure to go to Device Manager and remove it. Afterward, it should detect it correctly as Rockchip device.

Comment

Firmware version 111k4110_beelink is available at the beelink site:
                          http://www.bee-link.com/en/article.php?id=136

Chancelog from Beelink Website:
                          1.Support ext4 format U disk and exfat sd card
                          2.wifi AP6335 perameters adjustment
                          3.Optimize USB camera
                          4.Upgrade skype verison
                          5.Add usb storage device infomation in Settings
                          6.Optimize RK Vedio player
                          7.Fix the incompatible problem of some apps in Google Play
                          8.Fix some 4K H.265 problem
                          9.Fix some screenshot bugs
                          10.Update bule ray library
                          11.HDMI to support cec
                          12.Open the ip multicast and nfs
                          13.Otg interface self-adaption to be host or device
                          14.Browser mode change to android
                          15.WiFidisplay support
                          16.New xbmc version,support hdmi passthough better
                          Last edited by NetMax; 12-26-2014, 09:31.

Comment

Originally posted by NetMax View Post

3.Optimize USB camera
                            4.Upgrade skype verison
                            11.HDMI to support cec
                            15.WiFidisplay support
                            Yes, Take a look at the first post
                            Easy way to catch LOG -> Search 'Syslog' in Google Play,then install it and catch log

Comment

Originally posted by NetMax View Post

3.Optimize USB camera
                              4.Upgrade skype verison
                              11.HDMI to support cec
                              15.WiFidisplay support
                              great downloading now. i see 2 versions one r89 and one r89 beelink. i thought both were the same? i noticed the beelink r89 rom file is 6mb larger...

edit:

flashed both and the only thing diffent i noticed is the bootlogo and splash screen. i prefer the google tv logo and android bootscreen so i'll stick with the 6mb shorter one
                              Last edited by Elroy1; 12-26-2014, 12:30.

Comment

AW: NEW - Wasser Firmware V2.0.3 for Beelink R89/Tronsmart R28

Did you read: http://www.bee-link.com/en/article.php?id=136

Keep smile.

Gesendet von meinem SM-P905 mit Tapatalk 2

Comment

Working...
                                X