X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hellomysons View Post
    i wipe my cache , data , and system partition,
    and now , my tvbox stop in the beelink screen (power on screen)
    i think , cause i wipe my system , so no os in the box ,
    and i try the updated fw way , one and two and three ,
    i still can find my device to updated ,
    and then i use another normal r89 , try to use way 2 to updated ,

Another update method:
    1.Power up the device,select Setting->USB->Connect to PC;
    2.Deselect Setting->Developer options->USB debugging;
    3.Then Click 'switch',it will go into Update Mode.

still can't found device , i dont know what i can do now ?

another problem is in following step ,
    3.Plug in PSU(Power supply unit),and push and hold the button in the AV hole,then plug into the OTG cable..
    i dont know what is "push and hold the button in the AV hole" , i just can push power button , no av button

please help me.
    Inside the A/V hole (you can't see it) there is a tiny button switch. If you take a round toothpick and GENTLY slide it into the A/V hole, you will feel a "click".
    MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Hi Cladrss12 ,
      i find it in the A/V hole , but i still can't connect to usb same as recovery mode ,
      when i press stick in the A/V hole ,
      and then plug in psu , the output screen always blue and nothing
      how can i to fixed it , thanks

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post
      Inside the A/V hole (you can't see it) there is a tiny button switch. If you take a round toothpick and GENTLY slide it into the A/V hole, you will feel a "click".
      Last edited by hellomysons; 09-27-2014, 15:29. Reason: no

Comment

Originally posted by hellomysons View Post
        Hi Cladrss12 ,
        i fined it into the A/V hole , but i stall can connect to usb same as recovery mode ,
        when i press the A/V hole , and plug in psu , the output screen always blue and nothing
        how can i to fixed it , thanks
        Sorry, it is really difficult for me to understand what you do:
        If you press the reset inside the A/V during the device is connected to the PC (via OTG) then you don't see any screen output, because the device goes to the 'bootloader mode' which is need if you want to flash something using the PC tools...
        RK3288 Devices
        - Overview BOX (LINK !)
        - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
        UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
        Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
        Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
        Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

sorry , my browser plugin auto choose word and cause many typo ,
          the problem is that my computer can't detect device via otg ,

Originally posted by no_spam_for_me View Post
          Sorry, it is really difficult for me to understand what you do:
          If you press the reset inside the A/V during the device is connected to the PC (via OTG) then you don't see any screen output, because the device goes to the 'bootloader mode' which is need if you want to flash something using the PC tools...

Comment

Because you didn't answer my question I think you are not back at stock rom...
            (BTW: I don't know how you handle to wipe the system-partion (Because of TWRP?))
            That means at the moment OTG will be the only way...

Are you sure the OTG cable is OK?
            (BTW: I find out that at my adapter the contacts are not so good)
            Have you any other cable you can try?
            Another PC?
            RK3288 Devices
            - Overview BOX (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
            Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
            Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
            Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Because you didn't answer my question I think you are not back at stock rom...
              ya , i think so
              (BTW: I don't know how you handle to wipe the system-partion (Because of TWRP?))
              ya , i wipe my system partition because i want to erase TWRP
              That means at the moment OTG will be the only way.
              Are you sure the OTG cable is OK?
              i think OTG Cable maybe ok (i have two and both test),
              cause another r89 box can read storage via OTG cable
              (BTW: I find out that at my adapter the contacts are not so good)
              Have you any other cable you can try?

i just have a usb cable , i can't sure it is ok or not , but it is new ,
              i will buy another one to try again tomorrow,

Another PC?
              i test it with three nbs , i think it should not be pc problem

Comment

My mistake, I didn't mean "not back at stock rom" but mean "not back at stock RECOVERY"...
                And I think you was able to wipe the system with TWRP (because stock recovery doesn't know somthing like this)....

RK3288 Devices
                - Overview BOX (LINK !)

Comment

BTW:
                  But it was able in the past, because you had flashed TWRP via OTG...
                  So I have no idea which other parts you had (also) killed (or the flashing of TWRP killed these unknowing parts)...
                  RK3288 Devices
                  - Overview BOX (LINK !)

Comment

how flash zip patch?

Comment

If it is an update (zip-file):
                      a) download file and rename it to update.zip
                      b) copy the whole update.zip file to micro sd card or usb driver
                      c) power on your device and then insert the sd card or usb drive. The system will find a update and ask if you want to do the update, click yes. The device should do the update and reboot.

If it is an image (IMG-file):
                      Originally posted by Finless View Post
                      OK the stock recovery CAN flash the ROM Oman uploaded. e.g. the large IMG file.

Instructions:
                      1) You will need an IR remote. The one I got with the HPH works but the power button is select not the OK button.
                      2) download OMan's 107K4 from the posts here.
                      3) rename it to update.img
                      4) copy it to SDcard.
                      5) reboot into the recovery menu (using reboot app or whatever).
                      6) from the menu select "update rkimage from external storage".
                      7) It will flash the ROM then select reboot.
                      If you want to erase, then select factory reset before selecting reboot.

Bob
                      ( 6) I think means something like 'from EXT' or he talk about the internal SDcard???)
                      Last edited by no_spam_for_me; 10-01-2014, 12:52.
                      RK3288 Devices
                      - Overview BOX (LINK !)

Comment

Hello. Help please. The last hope for you.
                        my Beelink R89 turns on and logo appears on the TV and on beelink not download.
                        OK the stock recovery CAN flash the ROM Oman uploaded. e.g. the large IMG file.

Instructions:
                        1) You will need an IR remote. The one I got with the HPH works but the power button is select not the OK button.
                        2) download OMan's 107K4 from the posts here.
                        3) rename it to update.img
                        4) copy it to SDcard.
                        5) reboot into the (using reboot app or whatever).
                        6) from the menu select "update rkimage from external storage".
                        7) It will flash the ROM then select reboot.
                        If you want to erase, then select factory reset before selecting reboot.

This manual does not help. How can I get into the recovery menu and make a wipe?

Comment

Originally posted by Lexxxus View Post
                          ... How can I get into the recovery menu and make a wipe?
                          There is a reset button inside the a/v hole...
                          1. power off the device
                          2. press the reset button with e.g. a toothpick
                          3. while pressed reset button power on ...
                          RK3288 Devices
                          - Overview BOX (LINK !)

Comment

There is a reset button inside the a/v hole...
                            1. power off the device
                            2. press the reset button with e.g. a toothpick
                            3. while pressed reset button power on ...
                            Hello!
                            It works on your Beelink r89?
                            On my Beelink its not work.
                            Any more options?
                            Thanks.

Comment

Try this to reboot to recovery:
                              Reboot_v1.2.2.apk is nearly a MUST to have

@oman
                              I'm missing the "Backup&Update" app (or "Update&Backup") at an older 109k4 ?
                              RK3288 Devices
                              - Overview BOX (LINK !)

Comment

Try this to reboot to recovery:
                                @oman
                                I'm missing the "Backup&Update" app (or "Update&Backup") at an older 109k4 ?
                                But Lexxxus wrote - "my Beelink R89 turns on and logo appears on the TV and on beelink not download. "
                                If beelink
                                does not load completely - install apk impossible? Right?

Comment

Working...
                                X