• Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello Oman

please add to resolution 1600x1200!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mikiki View Post
      hi,

I have installed the latest firmware on my UBOX R89 TRONFY , but HDMI-CEC does not work. You too?
      What about the 1080p24hz ? thank you

Mich from france

Hi,

I'm only one to have this problem ?
      Thanks

Comment

Hi,

Thanks
        I don't use CEC ...

"What about the 1080p24hz ?" what ever this question means, but maybe you have the same problem as me => http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...l=1#post234430 till post 28...
        RK3288 Devices
        - Overview BOX (LINK !)
        - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
        UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
        Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
        Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
        Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Hi,

Thanks
          Not you are not the only one having problems with HDMI CEC. My Beelink box with 111k official ROM
          doesn't support HDMI CEC properly either even though it should according to 111k update release notes.

Comment

Movies are encoded at a number of frames / second (usually 23,976 img / sec, and the double framepacking 3D ) , concerts and documentaries to another (usually 29.970 img / sec).
            The reader and the diffuser must therefore be able to change their frame rate ( framerate ) when reading so as to be the same (or multiple) of the frequency of film / concert / documentary .
            Without this, images are skipped at regular intervals to catch frequency shift , giving a jerky appearance ( especially on sensitive traveling ) .
            This player does not know change frequency ( while a xbmc option exists) , or out in 23.976 , which explains saccades
            Sorry for my english (google tradution)

@yanik : thank you, i'm not alone !!!!!

Comment

hi for everybdy, this is my first message. ı have a r89 , when the last firmware update will be possible by OTA ? thanks ...

Comment

Hi,

today I received my Beeling R89.
                But unfortunately I'm not able to connect the box with Android Tool.

I have tried both options, but I only get an unknown device in the device manger of my win7x64.
                A manual update don't work be course windows says there is no valid driver available.
                I've tries all the driver I found in the hole www.

I thought last chance and opened the box to connect the both holes together. But I have a different layout of the board. My board version is V3.1. Is it a new layout? I it the reason why I can't connect the box to Android Tool?

Please help me, I can't use the box with the stock image. It's terrible!!

Br
                Ringli2k

Comment

Originally posted by Ringli2k View Post
                  ..But unfortunately I'm not able to connect the box with Android Tool.
                  I have tried both options, but I only get an unknown device in the device manger of my win7x64.
                  A manual update don't work be course windows says there is no valid driver available.
                  You only need the the drivers that are installed with the Release_DriverAssitant from post #2.
                  Maybe you can try it this way:

start the driver-assistant as administrator and uninstall the previous drivers (right button)
                  then reboot windows
                  start the driver-assistant as administrator again and install the drivers (left button)
                  then reboot windows again

then follow the written instructions from post #1:
                  2.Open AndroidTool_Release_v2.3 (as administrator), then load the ROM;
                  3.Plug in PSU(Power supply unit),and push and hold the button in the AV hole,then plug-in the USB OTG cable..
                  4. After the tool show up 'Found One LOADER Device', click 'Upgrade'.

You should try to connect several times until the box is found. (My win7x64 found the box and the drivers on third try)

good luck
                  Last edited by uli-hh; 01-22-2015, 21:53.

Comment

:
                    I thought last chance and opened the box to connect the both holes together. But I have a different layout of the board. My board version is V3.1. Is it a new layout?
                    :
                    Yes, last known is 3.0 (nearly the same as 2.0)... Would you like to take a picture of the pcb?
                    RK3288 Devices
                    - Overview BOX (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
                    Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
                    Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
                    Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Hi,

today I received my Beeling R89.
                      But unfortunately I'm not able to connect the box with Android Tool.

I thought last chance and opened the box to connect the both holes together. But I have a different layout of the board. My board version is V3.1. Is it a new layout? I it the reason why I can't connect the box to Android Tool?

Please help me, I can't use the box with the stock image. It's terrible!!

Br
                      Ringli2k
                      Are you sure about follow ? Did you hear "click" sound ?
                      "3.Plug in PSU(Power supply unit),and push and hold the button in the AV hole,then plug-in the USB OTG cable.."
                      At my first connection there was same issue . Be sure for push the button in the AV hole (at the deepest position of hole ) .

Comment

Originally posted by no_spam_for_me View Post
                        Yes, last known is 3.0 (nearly the same as 2.0)... Would you like to take a picture of the pcb?
                        Yes of course! Here are some pictures of the pcb.

Br
                        Ringli2k

Comment

Originally posted by uli-hh View Post
                          You only need the the drivers that are installed with the Release_DriverAssitant from post #2.
                          Maybe you can try it this way:

start the driver-assistant as administrator and uninstall the previous drivers (right button)
                          then reboot windows
                          start the driver-assistant as administrator again and install the drivers (left button)
                          then reboot windows again

then follow the written instructions from post #1:
                          2.Open AndroidTool_Release_v2.3 (as administrator), then load the ROM;
                          3.Plug in PSU(Power supply unit),and push and hold the button in the AV hole,then plug-in the USB OTG cable..
                          4. After the tool show up 'Found One LOADER Device', click 'Upgrade'.

You should try to connect several times until the box is found. (My win7x64 found the box and the drivers on third try)

good luck
                          Originally posted by ytkrc View Post
                          Are you sure about follow ? Did you hear "click" sound ?
                          "3.Plug in PSU(Power supply unit),and push and hold the button in the AV hole,then plug-in the USB OTG cable.."
                          At my first connection there was same issue . Be sure for push the button in the AV hole (at the deepest position of hole ) .
                          Hi uli-hh and ytkrc,

I've installed the driver on two windows machines (win7x64 and win8.1x64) but always the same results. I've also changed the OTG and USB cable.

I push and hold the button in the AV hole and after 30sec. my PC recognizes an unknown device. It installed an windows standard driver. I have uninstall the driver several times but always the same result. Today I'll try it again with a winxp x32 machine.

Br
                          Ringli2k

Comment

THX
                            and maybe also have a look at http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...-box-read-this!!!!
                            RK3288 Devices
                            - Overview BOX (LINK !)

Comment

Originally posted by no_spam_for_me View Post
                              THX
                              and maybe also have a look at http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...-box-read-this!!!!

Unfortunately also without success . :-(

I think something is different with the R89_V3.1_201401017 PBC.
                              I did it with different pc and operating systems, but I don't get the right driver installed.
                              The PBC connect with the GUID {36fc9e60-c465-11cf-8056-444553540000} but all the drivers are for {79DFC2A8-2574-493C-AE71-52958E41BB00}. Can you check with GUID your PBC connected?

In Germany is a other Box (S92) from Orbsmart available. I think it's the same box like Beelink R89.
                              Orbsmart published also a 111k4 Update. This Update must be flash from microSD card. Here is the update file: Update

I always thought that a update from microSD card isn't available for Rockship!?

Br
                              Ringli2k

Comment

I'm actually at x86\xp...
                                I don't think the "ClassGUID={79DFC2A8-2574-493C-AE71-52958E41BB00}" is the important part, but the "%Rockusb_DeviceDesc%=Rockusb_DDI, USB\VID_..." at the rockusb.inf...
                                At AIDA64
                                Code:
                                Hardwarekennung        USB\Vid_2207&Pid_320a&Rev_0100
                                2207 320A      Rockusb Device
                                Geräte ID        2207-320A
                                :
                                But I have to say, I have no idea where you can find the/your GUID at the system...

Update via SD... yes and no... there exist the way via an update-script (also use at OTA) and also at recovery via something like update-rockchip (or so on) since the rk3288 using a IMG, BUT the img must be able to handle it (we also had the situation at Tronsmart, that the img which was designed for the burning-tool at PC, used at recovery, bricked the device...)
                                RK3288 Devices
                                - Overview BOX (LINK !)

Comment

Working...
                                X