This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Finless View Post
    Am I missing something? Where is the download link for 110k4109?

Bob
    Post 188, but I am having a tough time downloading it. It started to download then stopped, will not connect again.

MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post
      Post 188, but I am having a tough time downloading it. It started to download then stopped, will not connect again.

http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...ht=#post237837
      Downloading now. I will post it to FT servers when done.

Bob
      "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
      "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
      "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
      "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
      "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
      "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
      "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
      "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
      "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Downloading now. I will post it to FT servers when done.

Bob
        Thanks, Btw, I got my R89 to connect with my computer. I tried 3 different OTG adapters, and none worked. I purchased an Apple charge/data cable for $5 US at Big lots, and now I can connect to my PC.
        MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Installed the 110k version using the new drivers with the previous tool. The new tool was just "sitting" there - no feedback on the progress.

In relation to clarkss12 micro USB connection problem. This time I grabbed the USB cable that came with my Nexus 7 and the connection was very "iffy".

Comment

Apps not compatible and Keyboard lag/bounce

OK this is odd, no matter how much I edit build.prop to spoof thinks as well as the fingerprint, etc. I cannot get APPs to allow install and they say not compatible!
            Trust I have tried everything in build.prop I could think of.

Prime example the Crackle APP says not compatible.

Makes me wonder how Google Play is now determining that?

Also Oman, there is something really wrong with the keyboard input. It's laggy for soft keyboard and when you have a external keyboard (Logitech k400 is mine) it will start repeating characters really bad!
            Funny as this was an early bug on 3188 devices

Bob

Comment

It's laggy for soft keyboard and when you have a external keyboard (Logitech k400 is mine) it will start repeating characters really bad!

Bob
              I am seeing exactly that on an external keyboard (Microsoft). This is a new bug in the later SW releases since I used the keyboard before on the R89 without any problems.

Comment

OK this is odd, no matter how much I edit build.prop to spoof thinks as well as the fingerprint, etc. I cannot get APPs to allow install and they say not compatible!
                Trust I have tried everything in build.prop I could think of.

Prime example the Crackle APP says not compatible.

Makes me wonder how Google Play is now determining that?

Also Oman, there is something really wrong with the keyboard input. It's laggy for soft keyboard and when you have a external keyboard (Logitech k400 is mine) it will start repeating characters really bad!

Bob
                Hi,Bob:

Some hints->
                1.http://developer.android.com/google/play/filters.html

system\etc\permissions\

2.The advice I can give out is using your external keyboard/2.4G Airmouse by OTG port.
                Easy way to catch LOG -> Search 'Syslog' in Google Play,then install it and catch log

Comment

Originally posted by oman View Post
                  Hi,Bob:

Some hints->
                  1.http://developer.android.com/google/play/filters.html

system\etc\permissions\

2.The advice I can give out is using your external keyboard/2.4G Airmouse by OTG port.
                  Ah yes.... I should have remembered that! the XML files in permissions

Totally forgot about that one.
                  Thanks for the reminder!

Bob

Comment

R89 broken again

Tried to install Firefly dual Android/Linux rom on my R89, it loaded but could only get to the Firefly screen. Tried just the Linux rom, but my R89 says "prepare IDB fail". Tried installing Finless rom, but same problem IDB fail. Not sure what to do next. I connect to my Windows 7 computer and it detects the device perfectly. Is this going to be a situation where I have to short two pins? I surely hope not, my vision is not very good.
                    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Link to the rom I tried to install. I am not sure what caused the IDE to fail, I did do a lower format.

thanks

Ok, back working again. From Oman's first post he shows those two teeny, tinny holes, I guess it is the same as shorting two pins on the ram chip. Anyway, when I shorted those two pins and then held in the reset button as I powered it on, it showed as "mask rom", and I had never seen that before. Since I had no idea what I was doing, I started clicking buttons on the advanced tab. "ReadIDB", "TestDevice", "ResetDevice", ect. Anyway, after I got done clicking buttons, I removed the jumper I had in those two tenny, tinny holes and pulled the power plug. When I again held the reset button, and plugged in the power, it worked. So, I am back to Finless 2 rom for my R89. I may try again tomorrow to install the dual boot linux.
                    Last edited by clarkss12; 11-13-2014, 01:01.

Comment

Phew! Glad to hear you got it going again. May have to save this post of yours.

Comment

Originally posted by 4WheelSpyder View Post
                        Phew! Glad to hear you got it going again. May have to save this post of yours.
                        Thanks, every time I mess up, I learn something new. But as my dear old departed mom used to say. Iffen you don't mess up, you ain't trying your best.

Comment

Well said bro. You saved me the trouble figuring stuff out once I start testing the dual boot and messing about.

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post
                          Thanks, every time I mess up, I learn something new. But as my dear old departed mom used to say. Iffen you don't mess up, you ain't trying your best.
                          The funniest thing about this particular signature of mine is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it

Comment

BTW I formated a 64gb micro SD card fat32 and the r89 sees it 59.6 GB available. Not sure why its advertised as only taking up to a 32gb micro sd.?
                            The funniest thing about this particular signature of mine is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it

Comment

Re: Beelink R89/UBOX ROM/Tools release

Originally posted by ICU View Post
                              BTW I formated a 64gb micro SD card fat32 and the r89 sees it 59.6 GB available. Not sure why its advertised as only taking up to a 32gb micro sd.?
                              Maybe because all sdcards are not supported?
                              REMEMBER, YOUR FEEDBACK IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US.
                              My devices:
                              Minix Neo X7; Minix Neo X8-H , Minix Neo Z64W & Z64 (Sponsored by Minix)
                              MK902 & MK902II(Sponsored by RKM)
                              Beelink M8B & Beelink R89 (Sponsored by Beelink)
                              Tronsmart VEGA S89H (Sponsored by
                              Gearbest.com)
                              MELE-PCG03 (Sponsored by Gearbest.com) Discount Coupon:MPCG03
                              Ainol Intel Z3735 MiniPC(Sponsored by Gearbest.com)
                              Thanks to them I can try to support your devices http://freaktab.com/core/images/smilies/wink.png

Comment

Not sure but I know lexar 64gb SDXC class 10 works.

Originally posted by leolas View Post
                                Maybe because all sdcards are not supported?

Comment

Working...
                                X