iFive Mini 3GS RileyROM 1.5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rrileypm View Post
    One user reported that when the battery finally ran all the way down, it eventually reset. I had to do it one time by removing the cover and disconnecting the battery...but I don't recommend that.

Sent from my P1 using Tapatalk
    I'm stuck in the same situation as chris1 and didnt want to wait until the tablet reset after battery drain.
    can you please give me some info on hot to open the tablet and disconnect the battery? i'm quite skilled in opening phones and other electronical devices, i just would like to have info. online i havent found any tutorial..

thanx for your help.

Francesco

Comment

On this tablet, you have to open the tablet around the front...taking care not to damage the screen. Just use a thin knife blade to get started and a guitar pick to hold it open.

When you put it back together, make sure the heat sync tape is secure over the CPU. You will get a screen flicker until you press firmly to get things back to normal.
      Randy
      Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
      Read my BIO Here
      Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
      Donate here

Comment

Has anyone tried v1.5.2? It's working just fine on my tablet. I'm glad to finally be able to run Titanium backups.
        Randy
        Read my BIO Here
        Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
        Donate here

Comment

I have random reboots, and yesterday it sucked the battery completely on standby

Comment

I'm using 1.5.2. Thanks for get TB working.
            I've have random reboots about once per day, it hasn't been when actually using it though, only when the screen is off.

Has anyone gotten Xposed with Gravity Box to work? Pre v1.2 it used to work, but not anymore. Xposed installs, but after the status & navigation bars randomly disappear. GB doesn't work at all.
            Any thoughts?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Comment

Re: iFive Mini 3GS RileyROM 1.5

Originally posted by DaiShan View Post
              I'm using 1.5.2. Thanks for get TB working.
              I've have random reboots about once per day, it hasn't been when actually using it though, only when the screen is off.

Has anyone gotten Xposed with Gravity Box to work? Pre v1.2 it used to work, but not anymore. Xposed installs, but after the status & navigation bars randomly disappear. GB doesn't work at all.
              Any thoughts?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
              Same problems here.

Battery drain I think is related with GSM part.

On fly mode, with Wi-Fi on, I got good battery life.

Enviado desde mi ZOPO 980 QUADCORE con el fabuloso KitKat 4.4.2 by paolothlw8 ANDROIDIANI.COM

Comment

Is there a way to increase the screen brightness (beyond the brightness level in android)?

Comment

Hello I am new to the group which I might say the process to install the 1.5.2 rileyrom​​​

Comment

Just follow instructions in post #1 on this thread. It is a different ROM but up to date instructions.

Sent from my P1 using Tapatalk
                    Randy
                    Read my BIO Here
                    Donate here

Comment

[Quote = rrileypm; 237015] Sólo tienes que seguir las instrucciones en post # 1 en este hilo. Se trata de una ROM diferente, pero hasta la fecha las instrucciones. http://www.FreakTab.com/showthread.php?t=18182 Enviado desde mi P1 utilizando Tapatalk [/ quote]

Thanks

Comment

I'm using 1.5.2. Thanks

work grate for me

Comment

Same for me, It is extremely stable and I have been testing many things with it. Never had it crash, hang or reset while I was doing something

Comment

v2.0.2 is out now

waiting for Riley version

Comment

Can you provide a link to the update?
                              Randy
                              Read my BIO Here
                              Donate here

Comment

Originally posted by rrileypm View Post
                                Can you provide a link to the update?
                                Update to 2.02 was very small about 8 MB? (fast look when start downloading) maybe so small update ,they dont put 2.0.2 to site?

I get the OTA notification update, success downloading but fail to install

Comment

Working...
                                X