Cube Talk 9x U65GT ROM based on Cube's V 1.8 firmware of 3 September 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by giouncino View Post
    You can put the tablet in "airplane mode", enable wi-fi again and you ca use it without removing the sim card.
    Sorry beeing so late.
    Thank you for your answer. But this did not work.
    When I put it into airplan mode, reenable wifi and try to make a call it activates sim by itself.

Greetings
    Paul-Werner

Comment

PC recognize the cube but I can´t open the files

Hello everybody, thanks to Brian and all those who help
      I´m preparing everything to flash my brand new cube (received yesterday)
      First I want to backup my imei and my Nvram.( I am novice) and then start with the issue.
      Can someone give me a hand to make a copy of the nvram?

Ps: I´ve solved the folder recognition in the pc and I have a copy of the imei already, but I can´t make a copy of the nvram yet.
      tks in advance
      Last edited by isiciocazorla; 12-16-2014, 21:48.

Comment

Device-State

Hey Guys,

Sorry, but going through all the pages of this thread it is not clear to me:
        In what mode/state needs the device to be? If just 'running' normally - USB Debugging enabled, etc?
        The Cube Documentation states that "Flash Tool" needs to be started and the devices needs to be plugged in (while being switched off).

Has anyone tried the whole thing via a VMWare Windows-7 VM (Host = Ubuntu)?

Please help :-)
        # Thank you

Comment

First, you prepare the tool as described and hit the download button. Then plug the off-switched device in. The rest will be done automatically. The flash process shouldn't take longer than 1 minute
          As for VM, no clue...

sent with my Cube Talk 9x U65GT

Comment

Also done with windows 7 or 8?
            Tried with some win8 box exactly this way... Grrrr

Comment

900supersport i flashed 2.0 mod by Lepi on my white cube 9x with SN1425 and i dont have problem with touchscreen .Maybe you could try to make 2.0 supersport rom.....

Comment

Re: Cube Talk 9x U65GT ROM based on Cube's V 1.8 firmware of 3 September 2014

Originally posted by apokit View Post
                900supersport i flashed 2.0 mod by Lepi on my white cube 9x with SN1425 and i dont have problem with touchscreen .Maybe you could try to make 2.0 supersport rom.....
                what's d antutu benchmark of d v2.0?

Comment

on V2.0 stock is a little bit more than 29.000
                  if you appreciate my efforts this is the link for any donation:
                  https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...NonHostedGuest

Comment

hey guys, my bro is planning to get the 32gb cube talk9x, is this rom OK for it or is it only for the 16gb model?

Comment

AW: Cube Talk 9x U65GT ROM based on Cube's V 1.8 firmware of 3 September 2014

Originally posted by Athanasios2104 View Post
                      hey guys, my bro is planning to get the 32gb cube talk9x, is this rom OK for it or is it only for the 16gb model?
                      I own the black 32gb model with date code 1433 and all ROM versions including the 2.0 from lepi worked fine so far.

Comment

Hi guys,

I have already ordered the tablet and waiting for it. I also have read most posts of this thread and I have some questions:

1) If the tablet comes with firmware 2.0 then the only option for custom rom is lepi's custom rom?
                        2) After the custom rom flash will I have write access to external sd card (microSD) or not?
                        3) Will 900supersport release a 2.0 version of his excellent rom?

thank u

Comment

Hey 900supersport!

After updating to Lepi's V2.0 ROM, my tab won't connect to my WCDMA 850MHz network (it did connect with your 1.8 ROM)... So I ask you, would you please make a flashable .zip file with your modem.img? Thank you man...

Comment

Edit: Never mind...

Comment

I have the same problems whith drivers

Originally posted by EAJaart View Post
                              I finally managed to flash your ROM it seems !! But I'd like to know how to have a recovery mod please!
                              Hi

I have the same problems as you (the PC dont recognize the table when is off). I install PdaNet, and fallow the several steps decribe in begin this forum to flashed the tablet. But with no sucess.
                              How you solved the problem?

Thanks

Comment

Which Windows version do you have? Windows 8 usually has more troubles installing the drivers than Windows 7 for example.

Comment

Working...
                                X