X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Krankie View Post
    Try spmc , works flawlessly for me , mind you so does Oman 13.2

I'm using the oman 13.2. But interlacing is still happening.

Comment

Originally posted by mike808 View Post
      I'm using the oman 13.2. But interlacing is still happening.
      I'm running finless 1.7 rom , but looking forward to trying just me new one

Comment

It coming waiting for Finless to post me a link as this will be hosted on his server to avoid free host and people not reading instructions and downloading trojans instead.
        Bugs are Sons of Glitches!

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

Links : Visit JustMe ROMs - EM8 Square Roms - EM8 OpenELEC Rom - ADB GUI

JustMe

Comment

Re: Square M8 JustMe Rom 20140901

Originally posted by JustMe View Post
          It coming waiting for Finless to post me a link as this will be hosted on his server to avoid free host and people not reading instructions and downloading trojans instead.
          Waiting for it to be uploaded,thanks,what issues have been fixed on this next release? Thanks

Comment

Is the 109k4 EM8 compatible with M8N, or it will brick the device?

Comment

Originally posted by luke71933 View Post
              Is the 109k4 EM8 compatible with M8N, or it will brick the device?
              It works great on my M8N, pcb version 0.92, and others have told me it works great on the 1.0 pcb. However there is no Bluetooth. I'm not sure if that is a M8N issue, or a issue in general. Also, you may as well wait for the new update as it will fix the power button issue.

Comment

Ill wait then. Do you have a pcb pic of your m8n ?

Comment

Ill wait then. Do you have a pcb pic of your m8n ?
                  It's on page 3 of this thread.

Comment

Do you have samsung ram chips?it seems identical to mine but mine is not samsung chips . finless 1.7 and 1.8 worked on mine

Comment

Do you have samsung ram chips?it seems identical to mine but mine is not samsung chips . finless 1.7 and 1.8 worked on mine
                      I'm not even sure, I can't see in the pics. I would have to open my box up again to check.

I was using finless 1.8 before I switched over.

Comment

Dont open it up just for me. Ill try it out and see if it works. Shouldnt brick my M8N tough.

Comment

XBMC shuts down

just installed the new revised firmware. I installed stable gotham.

I did this because i initially had stanes firmware and my xvmc kept shutting down my box. like putting it to sleep in standby,

my tv would say HDMI power saving mode [tv not box].

I installed JustME 109k4 Ported EM8! and I'm still having the same issue. after about 30-40 mins of watching anything the box turns off and goes into standby. i tried shaking the remote ebery 5-10 mins but no luck.

If I'm using another app showbox etc then it doesn't shut down. Any help would be much appreciated

Thanks

Comment

Hi,
                            Do you know if for the toothpick method , I need to put all the 3 files from the zip of 109k4 . or i wont need to put the recovery.img file?

Comment

Also when on xbmc and I start a stream anything, i get a black screen for 2 seconds then the video playback comes, this was happening on stock rom, finless 1.7 and finless 1.8

Comment

I flashed 109k4 rom but I got just me tiger 1080p image then i got a black screen,hasnt gone been for 2 minutes.

Comment

Working...
                                X