OpenELEC for s82, M8, MXIII, Tronsmart S89

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drieschel View Post
    Did Soemeone try version 5.95.3 from alinux.ru already?
    I did update, box crashes after two days totally. Must wipe and full re-install openelec.

Think i'll wait a little time on update...

Comment

Originally posted by bergl View Post

I did update, box crashes after two days totally. Must wipe and full re-install openelec.

Think i'll wait a little time on update...
      Thanks for your response, bergl.

Which version did you revert to?

Comment

back to oe 5.95.2, that had run some weeks without issues on my vega s89

Comment

Hi, is this the place to report bugs using OpenELEC-Amlogic.arm-S82-5.95.3.2 from amlinux.ru/images on a 2Gb MX3 ? Basically, I have 2 Issues. 1. As already reported above, Shutdown does not work, it just reboots and another issue I have not seen reported is 2. There is no Audio from the A/V Jack - i.e. no Analogue Audio. There is HDMI Audio but I have to use the HDMI output into a DVI input into the TV and since DVI does not carry sound I need to take the sound from the the A/V Jack - but there is no sound there. Perhaps someone else would like to check that this is an issue - perhaps its not been noticed before since most peeps use HDMI for audio. Thanks for the great work !

Comment

Originally posted by jed View Post
            Hi, is this the place to report bugs using OpenELEC-Amlogic.arm-S82-5.95.3.2 from amlinux.ru/images on a 2Gb MX3 ?...
            there it's better ==> http://xbmc.ru/forum/showthread.php?p=66331&page=160

Comment

I have requested MXIII-G support there. The mods review all the post I believe, so it may take time to show up. Dev said he might release a test build near the end of the week.

Comment

Hey Man how did you install Openelec on an MX 3...Isn't the boot loader locked?

Comment

Originally posted by Kezz View Post
                  Hey Man how did you install Openelec on an MX 3...Isn't the boot loader locked?
                  You just use the toothpick method with the 3 files on the SD card, as usual.

Comment

That only works with units that have the boot loader unlocked! After 4.4.2 android they are all locked up and no flashing is available!

Comment

That only works with units that have the boot loader unlocked! After 4.4.2 android they are all locked up and no flashing is available!
                      Well I flashed mine no problem. Did you even try ? Proof of the pudding is in the eating.

Comment

yes I tried many times no go!
                        If you bought yours before April it was unlocked...but now no go!

Comment

yes I tried many times no go!
                          If you bought yours before April it was unlocked...but now no go!
                          Only 2 weeks old !

Comment

lucky you!!!

Comment

lucky you!!!
                              Can't you flash by USB then either ?

Comment

Go in to recovery with te toothpick with no sd in the mx3 then put in to your sd card with the 3 files and select install from extern en go to your sd.

that works for me after a bricked 2 boxes.

Comment

Working...
                                X