X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Finless View Post
    Did you notice what the beer bottle says

Bob
    Ha ha yes i did notice, "Freaktab beer" where can we buy it? lol hope its above 5%
    Please consider making a Donation to freakTab

Comment

Rom Install and issue. But Resolved We thina

HI..

My First post on this forum and 3 week owner of tronsmart vega h series.

So far the Device has been great I was running the 2.0 Rom . Yesterday i installed 2.1 with SD Card method but using TWRP Found on here in another Thread.
      Last night after a few hours on kodi. v 14 stable release . The device just shut down to black screen.Had to totally unplug it to get it to boot back up. It did this like 3 times last night. This morning when i went to turn it back on it would NOT Boot . Just boot loop on boot animation forever. un plugged device and it booted but was very flaky and UNSTABLE. A Few more reboots.

Solution. Booted into twrp recovery from SD CARD.
      Wipe Cache
      Wipe Davik
      Advanced and fix Permissions
      Seems to be as stable and Solid as it it was on V 2.0..

I am writing this NOT to complain . But just a heads up for anyone who might run into the same situation.My Guess is it was a SU Issue as permission fix usually solves this

Thanks BOB For great Rom ...

ONE Final Question OFF TOPIC SORRY. Does anyone know how to set kodi to sync To a sql Data base on maria db/ php.. so i can sync all my kodi devices..

Erica Renee

Comment

Santa Bob again. Your roms rock Bob!!!! Merry xmass to you and yours and Thanks again for a super rom!!!!.
        Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

great work as usual bob

merry christmas to you and your family great rom as usual thanks
          only one problem my clean memory wheel stays over 50 any suggestions in the last rom i was able to bring it down past 30 .. all i did was update the zip on my s82 thanks

Comment

Does this rom support write to SD card and how about Xbox game pads, are they compatible? Thanks for any help.

Comment

I have the same issue Londonshare with memory now at 50% when it was 31% after booting with the previous ROM.
              But I have to say Bob and Oman's continued support on this device is very much appreciated. Thanks guys and I hope you have a great new year

Comment

Does anyone know if write to SD card and Xbox gamepads are compatible? Finless I'm about to donate if someone will answer this question.

Comment

Originally posted by gsaylor27 View Post
                  Does anyone know if write to SD card and Xbox gamepads are compatible? Finless I'm about to donate if someone will answer this question.
                  You need the sixaxis app to connect controllers but yes to both.

Mk802IV Neomode 1.9a original rom 720p

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus33 View Post
                    You need the sixaxis app to connect controllers but yes to both.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ntroller&hl=en
                    Thanks so much. You are the man!

Comment

Many thanks to Bob for this new ROM, will be installing it tomorrow.
                      Happy Holidays to you & all!

Comment

Many thanks to Bob for this new ROM, will be installing it tomorrow. I also own a Chromebox w/ openelec, but this Tronsmart +Finless is still easier to use & it plays everything better, remotes seems to work better, etc.

Comment

Bob, is this rom compatible with the 'frequency switcher' addon for XBMC?

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by dave_999 View Post
                            Bob, is this rom compatible with the 'frequency switcher' addon for XBMC?

Thanks.
                            If you use the SPMC build that is in the same .zip package (names as XBMC 13.4) that has got frequescy switcher support, no need for addon.

This rom is the same as stock by Oman with some additions and fixes and someone already stated in Oman thread that frequency switcher in SPMC works.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisbc View Post
                              Many thanks to Bob for this new ROM, will be installing it tomorrow. I also own a Chromebox w/ openelec, but this Tronsmart +Finless is still easier to use & it plays everything better, remotes seems to work better, etc.
                              Me too , i also own a chromebox (Asus) and i still plefer this box for "Kodi", plus i think videos are crispier using this box than in the chromebox eather using Openelec or *buntu + Kodi. Indeed remotes work better (at list the ones i've tested including my fav one)

Comment

Hello,

Thanks for all the hard work put into this ROM. Got some issues getting this on my android tv box;
                                First I tried to install it on my MX III using the update app but it got stuck updating. Then I tried the toothpick method but same place it got stuck;
                                The android man, with the spinning sphere in his belly, shows for like 20% and then the sphere stops spinning and the progress bar isn't moving any further (waited over 30 minutes).
                                It is compatible with the MX III 1G right? Any things I could try,

thanks!
                                freakie82

Comment

Working...
                                X