• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NEW - Beelink S82/S82H/M8/MXIII & Tronsmart S89/S89H - Finless 2.1 ROM

Originally posted by Finless View Post

Lol the magic of Twrp

Comment

Sorry for double post, i posted this on the TWRP page and i dont think its in the right section.

Morning/Afternoon Guys.

I was looking at Bobs 2.1 firmware http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...inless-2-1-ROM and i see it has a lot of fixes for things.

I have installed TWRP for 109k4 and lower as im currently on 108k4.
      I noticed in Bobs 2.1 it installs TWRP, Can i install Bobs 2.1 using the current TWRP i have and would it be upgraded when Bobs 2.1 is flashed as the firmware is 111k4.

Thanks.

Comment

NEW - Beelink S82/S82H/M8/MXIII & Tronsmart S89/S89H - Finless 2.1 ROM

Originally posted by Mywaruk View Post
        Sorry for double post, i posted this on the TWRP page and i dont think its in the right section.

Morning/Afternoon Guys.

I was looking at Bobs 2.1 firmware http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...inless-2-1-ROM and i see it has a lot of fixes for things.

I have installed TWRP for 109k4 and lower as im currently on 108k4.
        I noticed in Bobs 2.1 it installs TWRP, Can i install Bobs 2.1 using the current TWRP i have and would it be upgraded when Bobs 2.1 is flashed as the firmware is 111k4.

Thanks.
        Yes! Make a backup first, then flash via Twrp....
        Cheers

Comment

btw
          112k4 is released
          RK3288 Devices
          - Overview BOX (LINK !)
          - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
          UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
          Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
          Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
          Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Originally posted by Finless View Post
            Look in /system/init.rc

Please see if this is there near the end of init.rc

# Init.d support by Finless
            service runparts /system/xbin/run-parts /system/etc/init.d
            class main
            user root
            oneshot

It shows it is there in my build package but maybe it did not get in when I made the final ZIP.

Also see in run-parts is in /system/xbin

Bob
            I can confirm that too, init.rc has this missing. I fix it in my device unpacking and repacking boot.img with the file modified. (after the 20 try it worked... :P I never did unpack a boot.img an so and i did a lot of mistakes until i did it right XD) . Now i can finally autostart dropbear at boot to have ssh and enable adb over wireless at boot without an app.
            Last edited by X-Tornado; 01-19-2015, 14:30.

Comment

When flashing with TWRP which file do i choose to start it as there are 3? at top of the page it says booting into recovery will start the process.

Sorry for the noob question, this all new to me.

Thanks

UPDATE: All good, was only one file i could choose
              Last edited by Mywaruk; 01-19-2015, 17:00. Reason: Solved

Comment

Hmmmm, After install my box seems to be stuck on MBOX logo, any ideas?

Ok, booted up now, but i keep getting an annoying message asking google to check device for security problems, if i decline comes back, if i accept it comes back.

Comment

Hmmmm, After install my box seems to be stuck on MBOX logo, any ideas?

Ok, booted up now, but i keep getting an annoying message asking google to check device for security problems, if i decline comes back, if i accept it comes back.
                  did wipe ? if not do

Comment

Oops, didnt wipe no :/

Its booted now though, should i still do the wipe in TWRP for reassurance?

Comment

Oops, didnt wipe no :/

Its booted now though, should i still do the wipe in TWRP for reassurance?
                      for clean install without problems , yes

Comment

Ok, another problem, i had TWRP for 108K4, installed the latest firmware 112K4, i can no longer boot into Recovery or TWRP, just boots straight to homescreen.

Comment

Ok, another problem, i had TWRP for 108K4, installed the latest firmware 112K4, i can no longer boot into Recovery or TWRP, just boots straight to homescreen.
                          yep thats a common problem you must install twrp again

Comment

How would i do that please as i can only boot to home screen? i use a mac as well so connection to a PC i cant do as i dont own one... eeek

Comment

How would i do that please as i can only boot to home screen? i use a mac as well so connection to a PC i cant do as i dont own one... eeek
                              download the twrp.zip for your device , unzip it and take the recovery.img , write recovery.img in formated f32 sdcard and write twrp.zip to , put the sdcard in slot of mbox power off the mbox, power on with reset pressing this should be load the recovery.img (twrp) that you have in sdcard , then install twrp.zip (this is how i made mine ) one other way (that may work, i do it on my xiaomi phone) is with Rashr (https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...erytools&hl=el) i haven't try it on my mbox (tronsmart s89)

Comment

Thanks,

What TWRP would i need for the new 112k4 please? 109k4?

Also what do you mean by write twrp.zip? sorry that part has confused me.

Thanks

UPDATE: Solved, booted into TWRP using 109k4

Comment

Working...
                                X