NEW - Beelink S82/S82H/M8/MXIII & Tronsmart S89/S89H - Finless 2.1 ROM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tonyboston View Post
    Hi my name is Antonio sorry for my English but I'm Italian.I have a trosmart s89 with 2.1 firmware 111k4.I will update with the version 112k4 for problems no video output.I want a detailed guide to upgrade without problems.Thank you
    Hi Antonio,

If you can reboot your device in recovery and Wipe Full your rom e test again.

If you can't start recovery, use orginal Amlogic Flash Tool to reflash rom.

If none.... reflash previous rom or Finless 2.1 (very good rom and stable).

--------------------------------------------------------

In italiano

Ciao Antonio,

Prova se riesci a mandare l'apparecchio in recovery, prova a fare un WIPE totale.

Oppure prova a flashare la rom di Finless 2.1 (ottima).

Oppure usa il tool Amlogic per flashare l'apparato con la tua versione funzionante

precedente, e poi dopo metti la Finless 2.1 .

Un Saluto.

Comment

Originally posted by joehank View Post
      Hello, new to the forum but not to android. I have an MX3 2g. I have tried all methods listed and nothing has worked. Closest I have gotten is into recovery mode, but when I chose " install from EXT" and " SD card" the rom is not found. I know it is there because it shows up when I use the 2nd method using the updater app. I have redownloaded the roms, and reformatted my 8g sd card 3 times already(fat32)...still no good.
      So far Ive managed not to brick my box.Any help would be greatly appreciated
      You don't mention what you use to format your card. I had a second MXIII box; would get ~20% (using option 1) and stop. Re-formatted with Win7 same results. Finally I tried formatting with an old Kodak digital camera; worked like charm. My advice; try another format tool.

Comment

Originally posted by lolloarnova View Post
        Hi Antonio,

If you can reboot your device in recovery and Wipe Full your rom e test again.

If you can't start recovery, use orginal Amlogic Flash Tool to reflash rom.

If none.... reflash previous rom or Finless 2.1 (very good rom and stable).

In italiano

Ciao Antonio,

Prova se riesci a mandare l'apparecchio in recovery, prova a fare un WIPE totale.

Oppure prova a flashare la rom di Finless 2.1 (ottima).

Oppure usa il tool Amlogic per flashare l'apparato con la tua versione funzionante

precedente, e poi dopo metti la Finless 2.1 .

Un Saluto.
        This guide may be fine to install the 112k4 file, sorry so much

Downloaded stock 112 from oman forum and copied just the 112 rom zip to my SD card
        Entered stock recovery with toothpick method
        Did full wipe on stock recovery
        Chose instal zip from EXT and Flashed the stock rom 112 from my sd card
        Install took about 3 minutes
        completed and rebooted
        all ok

Comment

NEW - Beelink S82/S82H/M8/MXIII & Tronsmart S89/S89H - Finless 2.1 ROM

Originally posted by tonyboston View Post
          This guide may be fine to install the 112k4 file, sorry so much

Downloaded stock 112 from oman forum and copied just the 112 rom zip to my SD card
          Entered stock recovery with toothpick method
          Did full wipe on stock recovery
          Chose instal zip from EXT and Flashed the stock rom 112 from my sd card
          Install took about 3 minutes
          completed and rebooted
          all ok
          Ok... Great!

Comment

Originally posted by joefish View Post
            You don't mention what you use to format your card. I had a second MXIII box; would get ~20% (using option 1) and stop. Re-formatted with Win7 same results. Finally I tried formatting with an old Kodak digital camera; worked like charm. My advice; try another format tool.
            I am using a windows 8 pc. I will try your advice, although it sees the rom using the update app already on the box so I don't know if it will work. I will also try what Antonio did by just putting the zip file only...Ill post my results...thanks

I this doesn't work I will try the Amlogic tool...can someone provide me a link to it and instructions? Thanks

Comment

still trying...

this is the message I get when trying..his time I formatted on a windows xp machine
              Attached Files

Comment

I also just tried to install TRWP, using sd card, and I get same message as the picture I posted. So its not a rom problem, or method problem. I tried installing using update app, and toothpick/power on method and same results....ugh!

Comment

Success !

Well I was able to get everything installed. I think the main problem was a bad sdcard. I found another smaller 512mb card and used it and it worked, although I had to install and use TWRP first. The loader that came with the box still didn't want to work, but it did recognize that there was a sd card this time.
                  I also have the XBMC 13.4 that was included in the Finless rom, so I am about to reinstall all my add ons...
                  I used the Oman 112k4 rom...

Comment

Hi I have the firm to put the 112 k4 but has the same problem when I change the channel it says unsupported video or no signal.with other tv no problem.With version 1.9 and 109k4 no problem it seems that your TV is not compatibile.con new updates 111k4 and 112k4 may be a problem tv?Sorry for my English

Comment

Hello, patiently waiting for fw 2.2 by finless based on 112k4. A request please don't theme it the wallpaper you added on 2.1 for launcher is the default for Mboxsettings.apk

Comment

Originally posted by Veronica View Post
                        Hello, patiently waiting for fw 2.2 by finless based on 112k4. A request please don't theme it the wallpaper you added on 2.1 for launcher is the default for Mboxsettings.apk
                        agree the clean memory was crazzy high .. less backgroud the better
                        always great work from u bob anyways only request is tsn go app not working ??

Comment

Hi Bob

I installed onto another box that the tv is 720p i cant get the video to play in this other then in a small box in bottom right of screen. Thats in all apps nothing plays full screen. Is the patch that you did for the 1.7 going to work on this as well?? (WHO BUYS 720 P TVS GOD LOL)

Ok the 720 patch doesnt work stuck at boot logo damit lol. Any chance of a 720 fix for this rom? i tryed all the programs and every single one plays small screen.
                          Last edited by scooter2014; 01-27-2015, 20:48.
                          Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

M82 MX3 1G

Hey Bob, I'll bbq you a prime rib steak, with twice baked potato and all the beer you can drink, if you make this rom work on the M82 1G :-) I'm not a fan of the stock rom..lol

Comment

Originally posted by Finless View Post
                              Yep, I will work on it! My Pipo X7 is taking all my time right now but I will do an update.

Bob
                              Any word on when we might see finless 2.2 please?

I have a need to update from 2.0 to get iplayer going but want to avoid rebuilding my system the day before 2.2 gets released lol.

Comment

I just got my tronsmart s89-h. Installed got finless 2.1 rom on my box with the usb stick 32gb. My device now keeps freezing shortley after starting. I was super excited for this box and its starting out great . Maybe im such a noob and missing something.

I put the 3 files on the micro sd
                                Updated it and wiped data.
                                The instalation finished.
                                I got the screen with the beer bottle.
                                Just freezes

Comment

Working...
                                X