No announcement yet.

OLD - UG802 2dark4u/Finless custom ROM version 1.7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Odp: UG802 2dark4u/Finless custom ROM version 1.7 - true 1080 and overclock - AND best performance ever!

It's working. Thank you for help. Generally this ROM is just wonderful. HD movies work, today I have attached my logitech C920 HD Cam, it's working without any issue. Let's wait for xbmc android h/w support and solution for TV stick plus android will be perfect

Comment

Originally posted by m4f1050 View Post
      Look for the real cheap ones on ****, they use the sr9700 chipset (or some other 2 letters.. it's xx9700 xx being 2 letters) works perfect. I think they are smoked color.. dark greyish/black
      Code:
      http://jphx.b2bage.com/product-network-cards/1195723/sr9700-wired-usb-to-ethernet-adapter-connecter1-1.html
      This one works fine on the ug802(and is currently hooked up to mine)... $8 shipped from dealextreme which other than a month for shipping has never been an issue (ships from china)http://www.dx.com/p/34691

Comment

Originally posted by mgradz View Post
        Hi,

i tried to flash the UG802, but couldn't put the device into flash mode, with ROM Flash Tool saying "Device can not do Flash Mode, because of no drive", but I'm just before installing drivers. What should I do?
        I have the same problem,please help...
        My device have android 4.1.1 ,maybe change something.

Comment

download a terminal app
          start it
          type "su" -> enter and "reboot bootloader" -> enter

If your device reboots with a black screen you are in flash mode. If it does not work, root your device!

Comment

Two UG802

I have two kinds of UG802 purchase time is different from.
            Although UG802 purchased first can be satisfactorily used in Finless custom ROM version 1.7, as for UG802 purchased later, WIFI could not turn ON, and it is troubled.
            The box containing two kinds of UG802 is also "android4.0" and "android4.1."
            Moreover, the substrate was different when opening the case.
            The button is taking lessons from the substrate of the direction purchased later, and the form of the antenna is also different.
            Since a substrate is different, can't WIFI turn ON in Finless custom ROM version 1.7?

Ho's photograph purchased later is attached.
            Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0323.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	62.3 KB
ID:	429554Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0324.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	49.6 KB
ID:	429555

Comment

Hello everyone. Is it possible to configure 1080 with 24p output, so the movies are played smoothly?. Thank you

Comment

2 different UG802 models

Ken from above is correct. I have one of these newer UG802 devices. Also notice how the two solder pads near the NAND chip (needed for manual flash mode) have been replaced by a button (which doesn't seem to work). Also the PCB has the date 20121018 and version SW601 v1 printed on it. The Wifi chip is imprinted as Realtek RTL8188EUS. If I can provide more info just reply.

Comment

Sheesh.... here we go again. New hardware rev with new wifi chip

Bob
                  "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
                  "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
                  "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
                  "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
                  "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
                  "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
                  "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
                  "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
                  "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

thanx

Originally posted by laziz View Post
                    there is nothing to download???
                    thanx firefox does the job
                    nice work gentelmen

Comment

combo usb to ethernet and usb hub in small footprint $7.29 shipped.

The following item may be of use to those with android tv sticks as it combines two addons into one...http://cgi.****.com/ws/****ISAPI.dll...E:L:OC:US:3160

Comment

Originally posted by Finless View Post
                        What ROM were you on before? I did add USB host XML files which might be having issues with your HUB. But to compare I need to know the version of ROM you were on before.

Bob

I was using the ROM in this thread, the U BOX comes up and the 2 penguins.

http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...rmware-JB-4-1&

Comment

Originally posted by famewolf View Post
                          The following item may be of use to those with android tv sticks as it combines two addons into one...http://cgi.****.com/ws/****ISAPI.dll...E:L:OC:US:3160

Have you tested this?

If so, have you posted on Device Compat. list here: http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...atability-List

Comment

different wifi-chip

i flashed the finless 1.7 rom on the new device and the wifi is not working (module is not loaded).

next week i will receive another device from the same seller. maybe it will be enough just to copy the modules from original devices path system/modules to the flashed device.

i will post results as soon as possible.

Comment

Hide status bar on start

Originally posted by Finless View Post

7) I give you the HIDE STATUS BAR feature BUILT IN!
                              On the status bar is a DOWN arrow icon. Click it and status bar is gone!
                              To bring it back just go into settings and it will pop back up.
                              Hi Bob, Thanks a lot for your huge effort for making this amazing rom.
                              Sorry if my asking is too much but can we change the hidebar to hide the bar on each start by default?

Comment

UG802 with stock 4.1 WIFI problem

Originally posted by Ken Hashizume View Post
                                I have two kinds of UG802 purchase time is different from.
                                Although UG802 purchased first can be satisfactorily used in Finless custom ROM version 1.7, as for UG802 purchased later, WIFI could not turn ON, and it is troubled.
                                The box containing two kinds of UG802 is also "android4.0" and "android4.1."
                                Moreover, the substrate was different when opening the case.
                                The button is taking lessons from the substrate of the direction purchased later, and the form of the antenna is also different.
                                Since a substrate is different, can't WIFI turn ON in Finless custom ROM version 1.7?

Ho's photograph purchased later is attached.
                                [ATTACH=CONFIG]1380[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1381[/ATTACH]
                                I agree with you
                                Having same problem with UG802 with stock 4.1

Comment

Working...
                                X