OLD - UG802 2dark4u/Finless custom ROM version 1.7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rednesss View Post
    The one that I have, the one pictured, has KY-RD9700 2012-03-668A on the back. Are there more than one kind of 9700????
    I believe so, there is also a QF9700 (but I think if it has the "9700" they work, not sure because I only have the SR9700)

Comment

hi

hi fixed wifi and bluetroot put rom 1.5 imito xd

Comment

Hallo guys.
        I have the UG802 Finless ROM 1.6 "custom" JellyBean - Made from MK802-3 and i am quite happy with it.
        Everything works fine,but i want to have 720p in XBMC (it kicks at that resolution)

I also do not want to modify with heatsink my ug802. ANyone tried this rom without OC and working fine @ streaming hd videos in XBMC? (like from 1channel)

Which version do you suggest me without heatsink modification?

thank you and BTW happy new year.
        Bob and 2Dark, you are doing a great job! thank you

Comment

Thanks it works great!

The 1080p version is really much better then the 1.7 version here, it works with great speed and perfect dpi!

Comment

Originally posted by dimpapadop View Post
            Hallo guys.
            I have the UG802 Finless ROM 1.6 "custom" JellyBean - Made from MK802-3 and i am quite happy with it.
            Everything works fine,but i want to have 720p in XBMC (it kicks at that resolution)

I also do not want to modify with heatsink my ug802. ANyone tried this rom without OC and working fine @ streaming hd videos in XBMC? (like from 1channel)

Which version do you suggest me without heatsink modification?

thank you and BTW happy new year.
            Bob and 2Dark, you are doing a great job! thank you
            You can run the 1272Hz kernel without a heat sink with no problems in both 720p and. 1080p.
            MK802III Runnin' the Fin v1.7

Comment

Originally posted by MotoFan View Post
              You can run the 1272Hz kernel without a heat sink with no problems in both 720p and. 1080p.
              thank you
              Did anyone tried it with xbmc? is it flawlessly running streaming 720p vids?

Comment

I still get the sound glitches with 1080p kernel, no problem for you ?
                Originally posted by Mediacj View Post
                Thanks it works great!

The 1080p version is really much better then the 1.7 version here, it works with great speed and perfect dpi!

Comment

Hi, has someone tried seed with finless 1080p 1,2 GHz clock? My holo launcher seems very fluid after using this apk . forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1987032

Comment

Originally posted by dimpapadop View Post
                    thank you
                    Did anyone tried it with xbmc? is it flawlessly running streaming 720p vids?
                    I just loaded XBMC the other day. Some 1080p plays fine. Some has serious stuttering. I think it has to do with the quality of the 1080p. Have not had a chance to dig in to it. I have been swamped since the end of the holidays. Fyi, the stuttering is over wired lan and not wifi. 720p plays fine.

Comment

Re: UG802 2dark4u/Finless custom ROM version 1.7 - true 1080 and overclock - AND best performance ever!

Hey Bob, are there any updates with regards to limited bluetooth support?

Sent From the Tab

Comment

This ROM is perfect. Thank you Eugene.

Comment

Device can not do Flash Mode, because of no drive

Hi,

i tried to flash the UG802, but couldn't put the device into flash mode, with ROM Flash Tool saying "Device can not do Flash Mode, because of no drive", but I'm just before installing drivers. What should I do?

Comment

yeah, pure bliss on ug802. if only the random muting of sound could be solved at last.

Comment

Odp: UG802 2dark4u/Finless custom ROM version 1.7 - true 1080 and overclock - AND best performance ever!

I have a UG802 with Finless 1.7 ROM. After a few days of instant work, today I reset my TV android stick. When I lunched it for the first time, I chose standard android luncher with option 'only once'. Today after reset I chose new luncher (ugly ugoos interface) with option 'always'. My problem is that a don't know how to go back to standard android launcher - there is no anymore option during startup that I can choose which luncher I prefer. What should I do to get rid of this ugly ugoos interface?

Wysyłane z mojego Nexus 7 za pomocą Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by damianos View Post
                                I have a UG802 with Finless 1.7 ROM. After a few days of instant work, today I reset my TV android stick. When I lunched it for the first time, I chose standard android luncher with option 'only once'. Today after reset I chose new luncher (ugly ugoos interface) with option 'always'. My problem is that a don't know how to go back to standard android launcher - there is no anymore option during startup that I can choose which luncher I prefer. What should I do to get rid of this ugly ugoos interface?

Wysyłane z mojego Nexus 7 za pomocą Tapatalk 2
                                Get into the main android settings screen. Then go to apps. Find the app that is set up that you don't want to launch automatically and click the "clear defaults" button. Then next time you run it it will give you the promt of "default" or "just once"

Comment

Working...
                                X