Lollipop - Wasser Firmware for Beelink R89

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by theeze View Post
    Does the LP version still have that random muting or is it gone?
    still there bud. happened to me today after 4 hrs of playback

Comment

Not working RKremotecontroller app.

Comment

Tried removing all usb connections to no avail. install on betas 3 4 5 still dont get past the wasser animation startup on beelink r89 16gb

Comment

Originally posted by bloodnock View Post
          Tried removing all usb connections to no avail. install on betas 3 4 5 still dont get past the wasser animation startup on beelink r89 16gb
          it sounds parttition problem here; as workaround please flash 2.0.9a firmware first and then 3.0.0b5

Please let me know if it works
          http://www.freak-tab.de/wasser/btn_donate.gif

You can make a donation if you find my work useful

Comment

wasser great
            i can confirm your latest statement
            tried on mk902II - beta 1,2 booted ok, beta 3,4,5 boot loop
            flashed 2.0.9.a and then upgrade to beta 5 and it booted fine..great

wifi and BT not working on mk902II but i don't care, don't use it...

great work
            going to try other functions...

great rom as always from you...

Comment

Originally posted by bloodnock View Post
              Originally posted by wasser View Post
              it sounds partition problem here; as workaround please flash 2.0.9a firmware first and then 3.0.0b5
              Originally posted by lonely2k5 View Post
              wasser great
              i can confirm your latest statement
              tried on mk902II - beta 1,2 booted ok, beta 3,4,5 boot loop
              flashed 2.0.9.a and then upgrade to beta 5 and it booted fine..great
              Good to know. I have upgraded from Wasser's 2.0.9a and I wasn't aware that is the right way .

I've got different question:
              Is it possible to update from beta 3 to beta 5 without loosing all data in userdata MTD partition? IIRC when you do not flash misc.img uderdata partition won't be reformatted. Is it still true?
              Last edited by Gormar; 06-25-2015, 20:16.
              RK3288 2GB/16GB OC 1.9GHz at 1.2V RAM [email protected] Wasser's 3.0.11 firmware
              Out: monitor FullHD 16:9, 3.5" jack headphones; In: remote control, USB HUB: keyboard + mouse + pendrive
              bricked: VOYO V1 mini 8G/64GB Windows 10

Comment

Originally posted by wasser View Post
                it sounds parttition problem here; as workaround please flash 2.0.9a firmware first and then 3.0.0b5

Please let me know if it works
                Confirmed, installs fine now.

Comment

Originally posted by Gormar View Post

Good to know. I have upgraded from Wasser's 2.0.9a and I wasn't aware that is the right way .

I've got different question:
                  Is it possible to update from beta 3 to beta 5 without loosing all data in userdata MTD partition? IIRC when you do not flash misc.img uderdata partition won't be reformatted. Is it still true?
                  just do flash only the kernel.img, resource.img and system.img. Please backup your userdata before do that !!!

Wasser

Comment

Yo wasser,your the man, the above fix did it for me,expect a drink arriving very shortly

Comment

Originally posted by gffmac View Post

Confirmed, installs fine now.
                      thanks for testing and confirmation. I fixed the bug. It will be included in next release.

Wasser

Comment

Hi Wasser, excelent work with Lollipop ROM.

If you need testing with Tronsmart R28 Meta (same as Beelink R89) and 4K television (HDMI 2.0 - 2160p60) please let me know!

Just some things i've tested:
                        Currently 2160p30 sort of works (some screen corruption while moving the mouse but if you hide the mouse pointer it looks OK) and 2160p50 and 2160p60 dont work (used to work with 2.0.9a).
                        Also tested KODI 15.2 Isengard and it works quite nice (as it has its own nice mouse pointer theres no screen corrupion on 2160p30).

Also here's hoping you implement Lollipop's frame rate switching (as mentioned on KODI 15.2 isengard release notes) on our little boxes

Great work and thank you very much for your dedication on developing this ROM

PS : Forgot to mention -- using 3.0.0b5

Comment

Originally posted by xiizoo View Post
                          Hi Wasser, excelent work with Lollipop ROM.

If you need testing with Tronsmart R28 Meta (same as Beelink R89) and 4K television (HDMI 2.0 - 2160p60) please let me know!

Just some things i've tested:
                          Currently 2160p30 sort of works (some screen corruption while moving the mouse but if you hide the mouse pointer it looks OK) and 2160p50 and 2160p60 dont work (used to work with 2.0.9a).
                          Also tested KODI 15.2 Isengard and it works quite nice (as it has its own nice mouse pointer theres no screen corrupion on 2160p30).

Also here's hoping you implement Lollipop's frame rate switching (as mentioned on KODI 15.2 isengard release notes) on our little boxes

Great work and thank you very much for your dedication on developing this ROM

PS : Forgot to mention -- using 3.0.0b5

hi wasser,

i am having exactly the same issue as described by xiizoo, also experiencing ac3 passthrough problems in spmc 15.2

cheers, i appreciate all of your effort on this rom.
                          Last edited by dodit; 06-26-2015, 23:52.

Comment

heyho

in Wasser 2.09 FW Passthroug works mostly fine now under last Lollipop Beta from Wasser HDMI Passtrough dont work..

DTS and AC3 no Sound or bad Sound... my AVR Onkyo has no DTS oder AC3 Signal...

in Android 4.4 its ok

Comment

Suddenly can not turn on wifi.
                              And than frezes every time.
                              And after few reboots back to normal.
                              Rally weird.
                              Last edited by Mario023; 06-28-2015, 13:13.

Comment

Sorry my English.

(1) Today when I watch movies from the Internet, sound is muted.
                                (2) Every time I turn on the tv box, the correct settings of ScreenScale are violated.

Comment

Working...
                                X