No announcement yet.

Lollipop - Wasser Firmware for Beelink R89

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just did a short test of beta3. Black screen bug is gone!
    Full HD-videos are still running stutter free with eHomeMediaCenter on TV. (via HDMI)
    Found some bugs:
    screen scale goes back to default after reboot
    several apps do not switch to landscape mode (Spiegel.TV, All in one toolbox, Quizduell, Clean master, Tangram HD, Unlock me...... (all are working well on 2.XX)

Comment

I tried loading on the mk902ii just boot screen will have to see how to unpack lollipop to replace resources file.
      Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

For those who wondered about using this on Ugoos' boxes, mo123 has beta available for the HPH boxes. I assume it will work on the UT3(S), I am going to try it tonight. Realizing Ugoos' specific features won't work(fan, etc).

Comment

Hi All,

lollipop wasser firmware version 3.0.0 beta4 is release (still uploading, it should be finished in 40 minutes, please be patient) . For more infos, please take a look at the first post.

Enjoy and dont forget to post feedbacks

Wasser
          http://www.freak-tab.de/wasser/btn_donate.gif

You can make a donation if you find my work useful

Comment

Hi Wasser
            Just installed the beta4, but cant get the wifi to work, any options to connect by means of ethernet cable?

Comment

Originally posted by minonano View Post
              Hi Wasser
              Just installed the beta4, but cant get the wifi to work, any options to connect by means of ethernet cable?

Doesn't ethernet show up in settings below WiFi and Bluetooth?
              Last edited by bluesmanuk; 06-23-2015, 03:11.
              R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

I got the ethernet working by just plugging it in, no wifi though, Kodi works well, sound is ok. thanks

Comment

Hi Wasser, thank you for your hard work in bringing us lollipop .
                  Are you actively working on addressing the no spdif in sound manager and screen scale reset after a reboot our power down?
                  Apart from this your rom is perfect for me.

Comment

Thank you for your work Wasser
                    Prahjister ****MK808(nonB)****MK808B V5****MK808B Plus****UBOX R89**** CX919****MK808B Pro****Nexbox N9****Eny Em95****Matricon Q2****Tanix TX5 Pro****

Comment

Originally posted by balric View Post
                      Are you actively working on addressing the no spdif in sound manager and screen scale reset after a reboot our power down?
                      balric, were you able to get the wifi working?

Comment

Hi wasser the beta 4 stop in startup in wasser logo.
                        Loop in startup

Comment

Originally posted by balric View Post
                          yes. i'm working on the fixes for these issues

Comment

Originally posted by mghb View Post
                            Hi wasser the beta 4 stop in startup in wasser logo.
                            Loop in startup
                            i cannot reproduce this issue, it works for me. Which device do you have? FYI this rom is made for beelink r89, it could be a problem if you install it on other device

Comment

Is there any chance to add SPDIF support?

Comment

hi wasser
                                great work

tried on MK902II, i know it's not developed for this device so probably no support on this, but anyway...

beta1 and beta2 worked ok (well same problems as for others) etherned worked ok, didn't tried wifi or bt as i don't need it...
                                beta3 and beta4 are booting forever, saddly as beta1 and 2 looked very promising...

maybe you know why this happened and help us?
                                tried other 5.1 rom that work, but no goodies like in yours and many FCs

i always use your roms from other devices on MK902II and they are superb...

Comment

Working...
                                X