This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ad0 View Post

On Beelink? I got this one: http://www.gearbest.com/tv-box-mini-pc/pp_211700.html
    Will the firmware work on this? I am eager to try out refresh rate change and working netflix.
    Yes, i68.http://ru.aliexpress.com/item/New-Ar...398749032.html.
    Original firmware everything worked perfectly.

Comment

Originally posted by Sergey-99 View Post
      Yes, i68.http://ru.aliexpress.com/item/New-Ar...398749032.html.
      Original firmware everything worked perfectly.

OK. Well I try to get the update from baidu cloud download, but I have to be chinese... So I can't get the )=#¤(=)!"#(¤!"# update.
      Here is the update for Beelink i68. http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...ate#post519909
      Let me know if you find this new firmware somewhere else!

Comment

I am download firmware from Baidu.

Comment

OK. Well I try to get the update from baidu cloud download, but I have to be chinese... So I can't get the )=#¤(=)!"#(¤!"# update.
          Here is the update for Beelink i68. http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...ate#post519909
          Let me know if you find this new firmware somewhere else!
          I downloded firmware from baidu.

Comment

Hey guys Does the Tronsmart R68 play WMV Files in KODI? I currently have a HiMedia H8 with same chipset, which have heavy troubles in kodi (14,15,16 alpha). I am thinking in buying a other box now. The Tronsmart looks pretty nice too.. But I am a bit concerned about this WMV Problem

Comment

Hi,

Is there a way to get the sources and compile my own custom ROM?

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by shnapsi2 View Post
                Hi,

Is there a way to get the sources and compile my own custom ROM?

Thanks!
                It's on Tronsmart's website.
                Tronsmart is a leading brand innovating cutting-edge audio products such as speakers & headphones with premium sound quality.

Comment

Originally posted by Sergey-99 View Post
                  I downloded firmware from baidu.

How did you manage to create a baidu account? I don't have a chinese mobile number... Can you upload the update to mega or somewhere else?

Comment

How did you manage to create a baidu account? I don't have a chinese mobile number... Can you upload the update to mega or somewhere else?
                    To download from Baidu use Jdownloader.
                    Sometimes you have to enter a captcha code, most of the time not and can resume downloads.
                    No need for a Baidu account.
                    Just change chunks to 1 or 2, if there are too many parts downloading simultaneously, the download stops.

Comment

Thank you for your work.

Any chance of include the i68 wifi module in this rom?

Comment

Originally posted by Txemoto View Post
                        Thank you for your work.

Any chance of include the i68 wifi module in this rom?

I second this, I would love to try out the ROM. But I need to know if wifi and bluetooth will work. The topic says "Wasser Firmware for Beelink/Tronsmart R68", so I would assume Wasser is working on it.
                        Hoping that Wasser would chime in and give us a word.

Thanks.

Comment

Kodi works fine at 4k@30hz, not work at 4k@60hz. Could you please provide new Kodi apk or guide us how to fix it? Thanks

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by trungk43 View Post
                            Kodi works fine at 4k@30hz, not work at 4k@60hz. Could you please provide new Kodi apk or guide us how to fix it? Thanks

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
                            Known issue: The 4k mode in rk3368 is 3840x2160p-60(YCbCr420). KIDO works fine for 3840x2160p-60. So I just update the libkodi.so and it works now

Comment

Originally posted by trungk43 View Post

Known issue: The 4k mode in rk3368 is 3840x2160p-60(YCbCr420). KIDO works fine for 3840x2160p-60. So I just update the libkodi.so and it works now

Can you provide more details of what you did to update it?

R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

I second this, I would love to try out the ROM. But I need to know if wifi and bluetooth will work. The topic says "Wasser Firmware for Beelink/Tronsmart R68", so I would assume Wasser is working on it.
                                Hoping that Wasser would chime in and give us a word.

Thanks.
                                I join to the request. The only thing that it need to work perfect is AP6330 driver that I don't now if we can extract it from our roms and give it to you

Comment

Working...
                                X