This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bluesmanuk View Post
    Can you provide more details of what you did to update it?
    I dont have the Kodi source code so I just unpack, edit libkode.so file (search "/sys/class/display/HDMI/mode", edit some parameters: regex to parse resolution and change default resolution to 3840x2160p-60(YCbCr420), original is 1280x720-60p) and pack again.

The code change should be here: https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/blob/57...eRKAndroid.cpp
    Last edited by trungk43; 09-13-2015, 09:49.

Comment

Successfully upgrade my CX-R8 but Ethernet, WiFi and remote doesn't work.

Comment

Is there an option to backup the current stock firmware, try Wasser's and go back to stock (for some reason)?

Comment

Wasser please add support for Beelink i68 2G 8G (Wifi/Lan/Bluooth support) be aware that there 2 version of i68 one with 100MB Ethernet, and new 1000MB.
          I have a 100MB ethernet.

Comment

Hey guys. Installed this and got stuck in a boot loop, any ideas what I did wrong?
            Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by Mclosi View Post
              Hey guys. Installed this and got stuck in a boot loop, any ideas what I did wrong?
              Cheers.
              Do you have the pro or meta? I don't think this works with 1gb ram models.

Comment

Originally posted by shiznit View Post

Do you have the pro or meta? I don't think this works with 1gb ram models.

I have the pro buddy.

Comment

I have the pro buddy.
                  That's probably why. As far as I know, nobody has successfully booted this ROM up on a pro due to insufficient RAM. Please correct me if wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by shiznit View Post

That's probably why. As far as I know, nobody has successfully booted this ROM up on a pro due to insufficient RAM. Please correct me if wrong.

From what I have read from users experience posts, this does seem to be the case.

Not sure if it is the RAM though and perhaps more the setting for the internal storage size.
                    R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Damn. Is there a ROM that will work then?
                      Thank you.

Comment

Ethernet not working on Tronsmart Orion R68 with gigabit lan

Comment

is it possible to add drivers for all beelink and tronsmart devices in one IMG ? (all 100 and 1000MB ethernet adapters, wifi and bluetooth) ??

Comment

Hello, I never owned or even tried any android box, so excuse me if my question is stupid, but what do you mean with "Netflix support added"? Does it concerns the Android TV version including the HD streaming and 5.1 audio or does it just concerns the standard Android version, without both of these features?

Comment

Originally posted by Canardo View Post
                              Hello, I never owned or even tried any android box, so excuse me if my question is stupid, but what do you mean with "Netflix support added"? Does it concerns the Android TV version including the HD streaming and 5.1 audio or does it just concerns the standard Android version, without both of these features?
                              The DVD quality normal Netflix.
                              Without support, the Netflix app would just show a black screen.

Comment

Damn. Is there a ROM that will work then?
                                Thank you.

abdul_pt's ROM is working fine on my pro.

Comment

Working...
                                X