No announcement yet.

Inphic SPOT i5 S805 media Player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's a new firmware for beta testers to try out. Here it is the link to it
    MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

You'll need UPDATE&BACKUP app and an external USB storage to do the updating.

Comment

Will have a look see for sure...
      Cheers
      treboR
      Please consider
      Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Pretty painless went in easy....
        any change log
        Cheers

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2016-07-29-12-47-48.png
Views:	40
Size:	51.2 KB
ID:	587674
        treboR
        Please consider
        Donating to Freaktab

Comment

So Inphic, weeks have passed us by again. Have Inphic released themselves from the real financial hurdles you mentioned, and sent me the replacement yet?

Comment

Inphic. Ive been watching this and its doing no good for anyone cant you get his unit replaced he seems to have done all you asked and yet he sits waiting and you look bad with the coments attached to this thread.
            Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Thank you scooter2014 for the support. I do appreciate it.

Comment

Thank you Inphic, for continuing to do absolutely nothing, in your promise of sending me a replacement box, for this one that has always been useless.

I have followed and undertaken every request you asked, but I remain with your non working unit.

Today, I bit the bullet and ordered a new android box, via AliExpress.

I specifically ensured IT WAS NOT AN INPHIC box, as I know that would be a big mistake, in that in my instance, they have failed to warrant their product, or honor their words promising replacement.

Thank you freaktab for allowing me to post in here multiple times, as well as your support.

I do hope, that any other members reading this saga, will think very hard, in any future thoughts of purchasing products from Inphic, as you may end up like me, forgotten and wasted by Inphic.

Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by viewer View Post
                  Thank you Inphic, for continuing to do absolutely nothing, in your promise of sending me a replacement box, for this one that has always been useless.

I have followed and undertaken every request you asked, but I remain with your non working unit.

Today, I bit the bullet and ordered a new android box, via AliExpress.

I specifically ensured IT WAS NOT AN INPHIC box, as I know that would be a big mistake, in that in my instance, they have failed to warrant their product, or honor their words promising replacement.

Thank you freaktab for allowing me to post in here multiple times, as well as your support.

I do hope, that any other members reading this saga, will think very hard, in any future thoughts of purchasing products from Inphic, as you may end up like me, forgotten and wasted by Inphic.

Thank you.
                  I apologize for not paying much attention to freaktab forum. I seen that not much days ago it was under maintenance.

I am getting ready for you an Spot i5 with next configuration, in order to ensure further assistance.

I upgraded the box to the last firmware (2016-06-21 build number).

I added a free SanDisk 8GB TF card. This can be usefull to undergo exceptional fixes flows.

I Installed Team Viewer host and I assigned it to my Team Viewer account. Assigment can be removed anytime after.

I added an Serial Number Card that will be used on for more personalized ITS.

I put enphasis and stressed the importance of this replacement in my department, and if you need something, please, let me know and I will try to do it reasonably.

Have a look at the picture attached to this post for more references.

I know any of my regrets to this case so far can be taken as futile, but I had large consideration for any user of freaktab that are within our threads. I hope we can have a sytem in our hands to handle much better all this happening.

If you have any suggestion it will be very thankful.

The Inphic Team Support
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by INPHIC - Jim; 08-10-2016, 08:29.

Comment

Originally posted by trebor View Post
                    Pretty painless went in easy....
                    any change log
                    Cheers

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n587674[/ATTACH]
                    I have a changelog that I need to reviewe to previously get aware of its changes, as it needs proper translation. There are some of them can help to improve our support quality.

Hence, I hope to publish soon the updated changes of the last firmware release.

Comment

Originally posted by INPHIC - Jim View Post

I apologize for not paying much attention to freaktab forum. I seen that not much days ago it was under maintenance.
                      Thank you Jim, I will be thankful when it arrives, and I will report back to you and the group.

Comment

Thank you Jim, I will be thankful when it arrives, and I will report back to you and the group.
                        Do you have adapter and HDMI cable working for this unit I going to send for you?

Comment

Hi...I still have the HDMI chord, but threw away the non working item in the garbage today, as well as the adapter. Sorry, it was a waste to keep it, as it just did a blue light and nothing else.

Comment

Hi...I still have the HDMI chord, but threw away the non working item in the garbage today, as well as the adapter. Sorry, it was a waste to keep it, as it just did a blue light and nothing else.
                            Do you still keep a compitble remote controller?

Comment

Hi..Sorry for the delay, yes, I still have the remote control Jim. Thanks.

Comment

Hi..Sorry for the delay, yes, I still have the remote control Jim. Thanks.
                                I wanted to make sure will have the essential componets to use the box I will send you. You'll need an adapter. Is this the type you need?

Please check the pictures attached.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X