X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by viewer View Post

Thank you.
    I had already eliminated that, as well as trying different hdmi ports
    Last thing is maybe a different tv. Maybe the mode HDMI its putting out is not accepted by your tv. Shot in the dark before requesting rma
    Prahjister ****MK808(nonB)****MK808B V5****MK808B Plus****UBOX R89**** CX919****MK808B Pro****Nexbox N9****Eny Em95****Matricon Q2****Tanix TX5 Pro****

Comment

Originally posted by prahjister View Post

Last thing is maybe a different tv.
      Yep, tried that too, txs anyhow.

Comment

Force erase all is not a default, you will need to select it before pressing the start button.

Comment

got it

Comment

Were the last 2 comments meant for me or someone else?

I have followed this tutorial to the word, is it correct or should there be more information than what it says to do?

Comment

The tutorial does not mention to do anything to these defaults.
              You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

My comment was meant for you. I am reluctant to offer other solutions, as I don't have this box. I don't want to steer you wrong. I will say, whenever I flash the S95 with the USB Burning Tool, I always set the Force Erase All option. I don't know if it will help in your case.

After thinking about it, might be better to wait for another i5 user to weigh in, before ticking that option.

Good luck.

Comment

Thanks RISCy....I understand you are trying to help, and I do appreciate that .

As the box has been a lemon from day one, with little or no use, I am following the manufacturers directions to the word, so as to stay within any possible warrantied replacement guidelines.

Comment

Hmmm..

Comment

Things are a bit rough when the manufacturer asks a customer to try undertake a fix to a box that has never worked correctly, and does not come back to read or offer further support.

Comment

hi,

Can anyone tell me how I can install ubuntu mate on inphic i5? Tooth-pick methods doesn't work for me.
                        do I need to use usb burning SW provided by inphic?

Thanks in advance.

Comment

I have given up here about issues with this box, thanks freaktab for letting me vent my frustrations. I have sent a complaint direct to Inphic, with a copy of my correspondence from here,and hope they look at sending a replacement for this on-going faulty box. Thanks others, for your helping hands as well.

Comment

Sorry, just so other users know.

3 x emails to Inphic...no reply.

Comment

Originally posted by viewer View Post
                              Sorry, just so other users know.

3 x emails to Inphic...no reply.

Yeah it looks like they are gone.
                              No replies to my messages either. :-(

Comment

Originally posted by daves_androids View Post

Yeah it looks like they are gone.
                                No replies to my messages either. :-(
                                Try emailing to this address, I finally had contact from them today.
                                [email protected]

What was disconcerting, is that although I sent them copies of the text from here, showing what had been attempted so far, they asked me this...
                                "I understand your i5 does not work well and you have tried to flash the firmware. Is it correct? Could you flash it? What happened after flash the firmware? "

If you look up Inphic, he has been on here within the last 5 days, but has seemingly steered away from this problem?

Comment

Working...
                                X