X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool

Originally posted by rrileypm View Post
    I just updated the M9 version 1.5....adding a 12 gig parameter file for you to try.

Tell me how it works for you.
    I'll be testing it now

Comment

Wishlist for pipo m9 riley rom 1.5

1. battery percentage on top
      2. Change boot animation to a more cooler one. Add app that can change boot animation.
      ****by the way there is an app boot animation by jrummy apps inc. Is that safe to use with your rom?
      3. If you can optimize gpu performance. Playing shadowgun deadzone is really full of hiccups. Not the internet connection since i played using ipad and samsung note 2 fluidly.
      4. Playstore incompatible apps example modern combat 4 not compatible
      5. Playstore missing apps example plants vs zombies

Thanks! More power to you

Comment

Wish list for PiPo ROM's

#1. I use Go Power Master. It's free. It works much better than any tweak I have provided. But I do have access to some UI tweaks like that.

#2. Since you have root...there are apps that provide over clocking. Since I don't own an M9 I'm afraid to do anything like that.

#3. The boot animations I use are designed by Tattman65 here at Freaktab. He is our big cheese concerning art matters. I really like his work and think its cool. If you have any suggestions for a design for my next M9 release, feel free to post here.

As far as changing it yourself. Feel free to do so.

Randy
        Randy
        Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
        Read my BIO Here
        Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
        Donate here

Comment

Wish list for PiPo ROM's

My biggest concern is working on getting Play Store working. I forgot to mention that...oh and they weren't in the right order. Sorry.

Randy
          Randy
          Read my BIO Here
          Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
          Donate here

Comment

My biggest concern is working on getting Play Store working. I forgot to mention that...oh and they weren't in the right order. Sorry.

Randy

Thanks Randy, also i would like to add another wish list item. Its USB connection options to PC. Option to have "connect as media device" instead of only "connect as USB storage".

Comment

Good Day sir Riley

i am pipo max m8 user, and im wondering if u could do custom rom with JB 4.2.2 since m1 has it already.. i dont know if its ok wiht m8.. m1 and m8 are the same rk3066 tabs.. so hope.. theres an upgrade and update ed roms for it... thanks..

Comment

Re: Wish list for PiPo ROM's

It has already been done.

Sent from my U30GT 2 using Tapatalk 2
                Randy
                Read my BIO Here
                Donate here

Comment

PIPO MAX M8..

Sir Riley the ROM u made for pipo max m8 wifi/3g is JB 4.1.1 or 4.2.2??.

Comment

Wish list for PiPo ROM's

It is 4.1.1. I have not seen a new firmware for 4.2.2 yet. At least it isn't posted on the official site.

The M1 firmware was downloaded by someone who saw it in the Pipo forum. Since I don't read Chinese, I don't know if a 4.2.2 is available or even planned do the M8 Max.

If you run across one let me know.

Randy
                    Randy
                    Read my BIO Here
                    Donate here

Comment

Very pleased with my M8 Pro running your 1.5 rom. Thanks for that

My wishes:

1. Battery circle mod
                      2. Option to kill/close all running apps with one button (like cyanogenmod)

Comment

Wish list for PiPo ROM's

I have been looking into those mods today. It will take some more work...stay tuned.

Randy
                        Randy
                        Read my BIO Here
                        Donate here

Comment

Another wishlist item would be to integrate halo))) into the custom rom.

Paranoid Android’s HALO multi-tasking feature open sourced
                          ANDROID AND ME | JUNE 11, 2013

Multi-tasking on custom Android ROMs is about to get a lot more interesting. The Paranoid Android team has announced that they will open source their ... read more

Comment

Games on M8 pro

Originally posted by anacobra View Post
                            Another wishlist item would be to integrate halo))) into the custom rom.

Paranoid Android’s HALO multi-tasking feature open sourced
                            ANDROID AND ME | JUNE 11, 2013

Multi-tasking on custom Android ROMs is about to get a lot more interesting. The Paranoid Android team has announced that they will open source their ... read more
                            I am able to install games such as tigerwoods 2012 & deadspace the games run but there are lost of artefacts in the graphics. I understand there is some sort of gameloft fix is it possible to include this in your roms.

Comment

Wish list for PiPo ROM's

I am working on that one.

Today I'm fixing some things that are broken in my M8 Max and M8 Pro ROMs.

I'm going to tackle that Gameloft fix next.

Randy
                              Randy
                              Read my BIO Here
                              Donate here

Comment

I am working on that one.

Today I'm fixing some things that are broken in my M8 Max and M8 Pro ROMs.

I'm going to tackle that Gameloft fix next.

Randy
                                its not the gameloft, maybe you debloated to much based on your previous comments here at the forum but still some apps were not stable like nba2k13 and world war z. if you can make it work it would be awesome!

Comment

Working...
                                X