Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How about getting picasa albums in the gallery app? Saw another rom with this but the Riley-rom runs great on my M8 pro so I want to keep it. But picasa support on the gallery would be really nice..

Can it be done? I know donating can be done

Comment

Wish list for PiPo ROM's

I'm not sure about that request. I can't just add apps without the developers permission. I will look into that.

Randy
      Randy
      Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
      Read my BIO Here
      Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
      Donate here

Comment

Well, its not really an app but a sync. On most ? devices the Android Gallery app will add a picasa sync to the google account syncing. I don't know how this works or why it is missing on this and other devices, I'll see if I can find something on it.

Comment

Read about this, it is the Gallery from 4.2 that has disabled picasa sync. Wonder what google is up to.. Will try to flash gallery from an older version, hopefully it will work.

Comment

I think is more than just the app.

I use X-Plore as my file manager and it has a Picasa option, which I tried and won't access.

Maybe there is something elsewhere on Google that might enlighten us on why that is gone.
            Randy
            Read my BIO Here
            Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
            Donate here

Comment

I belive they want us to use Google+ so picasa will be Google Photos as a part of Google+.
              I hope some gallery sync will come back.

Comment

Re: Wish list for PiPo ROM's

Personally I prefer dropbox for image sync, and ammend with DropSync for 2-way local-storage-mirroring of certain other folders.
                Support your local flasher
                Current devices : Pipo MAX M8 Pro - Samsung Galaxy S4 - Intel NUC

Comment

Hi Randy, I am enjoying a few days off in the beautiful Swiss alps. Thinking about my M6 I came up with a wish for a next ROM. Would it be possible to enable SMS sending and receiving on the 3g versions?
                  Regards

Sent from my JB 4.2.2 powered HTC Desire using Tapatalk
                  Galaxy Note 3 : stock (4.4.2) ROM
                  Cubot GT99 : stock ROM with crossbreeder
                  Pipo M6 3g : FreaktabROM v1.0.0

Comment

Wish list for PiPo ROM's

Thanks for the request.

I'll look into that. I'm waiting for an update from Pipo on this tablet...they updated a bunch of others this week.

Randy
                    Randy
                    Read my BIO Here
                    Donate here

Comment

Great, will keep an eye on the forum. Will be home on. Monday, in time for some testing

Comment

I would ask for the window that I intend to type in... To advance to the top of the screen after the keyboard pops up.

The keyboard will pop up after touching the screen to insert the cursor ....but the window you wish to type in does not rise to the top. it drops behind the keyboard.

This does not happen on my Pipo S1 with 4.1.1.

Thanks.
                        Cube T9; Pipo M8 Pro (on life support); LG gPad

Comment

Running a 1.5 image with the 1.6 kernel and cwmrecovery. WOW, Randy this is what I CALL a gold stabile ROM. Thank you very much for making this possible. Did you find time to look into my SMS request?

Regards
                          Andreas

Sent from my M6 3g, powered by RileyRom 1.5

Comment

Sorry, I'm still looking into that.

I just got a new laptop and I'm trying to get things running on it...taking most of my time. I will look into it for you. Meantime....Google is your friend. By the time I get to it you might already be an expert on the subject....hahaha
                            Randy
                            Read my BIO Here
                            Donate here

Comment

Yes you are right, Google is normally a friend. Unfortunately this time I did not find tool much information. It seems, the driver does not support SMS. Hope you have more luck.

Comment

Pipo M9 Pro 3G

Hello, and thank you for providing us with these nice roms! I have a Pipo M9 Pro 3G running RileyROM 1.3a.

When there is a dialog that has "cancel" and "OK" buttons or similar, these choices are inverted at the moment, i.e. the "OK"-button is on the left side and "cancel" on the right side. Every other Android device I've ever used has "OK" on the right side. This is a bit confusing. Maybe this is because the tablet's operating system being originally Chinese?

Could this be changed or could there be an option to choose between alignments?
                                Thank you in advance.

Comment

Working...
                                X