This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wish list for PiPo ROM's

Wow, that is a very good question. I'll look into that one.

Randy
    Randy
    Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
    Read my BIO Here
    Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
    Donate here

Comment

Just arrived and already asking...

Hello Randy

It's my first post, so, first it's first: Thank you very very much. Not only for your incredible job, but also for being so kind to be there almost always solving all our doubts (and please extend my thanks to all the Freaktab team).

I've just receive my Pipo M6, so I'll try your Roms (I've made a little donation... I'm sure it will not be the last).

I've searched the forum, but I didn't find a custom ROM for the PIPO S1 Pro, which I'll receive soon... Could I ask you one for it?

Thank you again !!!

Comment

Wish list for PiPo ROM's

I'll do a ROM for the S1 Pro. As soon as I get the Pipo firmware for it. I'll look for it tonight.

Randy
        Randy
        Read my BIO Here
        Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
        Donate here

Comment

Pipo M8 3G 4.2.2

Hi is it possible to get a rom update for Pipo M8 3G with android 4.2.2

Comment

Wish list for PiPo ROM's

If you are talking about the 3066 version, I haven't seen an update from Pipo for a while. I don't think they are upgrading their older models to 4.2.2.
            Maybe someone can get the sources and build a kernel for 4.2.2.

Randy
            Randy
            Read my BIO Here
            Donate here

Comment

Wow, I read so much here in forum and the biggest good thing is riley

I have a pipo m9pro 3g and will test the riley roms too. But my win 8 notebook 64 bit with only usb 3.0 will not work with rockchip drivers. I dont test it with pipo I have an minix neo x7 first and the problem would be the same I think. I flash my hardware since 2006 and doesnt have any problems but after few weeks with my win 8 maschine and rockchip device minix I f##ked up and give it up.
              So I bought a little netbook from a forum user but I must wait fews day to get it.

Iam a woman a have wishes too. I wish an other backround then the black one when I type on all apps button. I prefer the same backround as the homebackround I choose before. Dont know if this can be true.
              Want a circle battery with percent too and a one click button for wifi on/off like the 3g button.

But dont hurry. Must wait few days on my new old flashmaschine.
              Last edited by rrileypm; 09-03-2013, 22:35.

Comment

Originally posted by kessi View Post
                Iam a woman a have wishes too. I wish an other backround then the black one when I type on all apps button. I prefer the same backround as the homebackround I choose before. Dont know if this can be true.
                Want a circle battery with percent too and a one click button for wifi on/off like the 3g button.
                The good news is that you don't need a ROM MOD to do either of those things.

My favorite launcher is Apex, which in the settings allows you to set the transparency of your backgrounds to allow you to see your desktop background...instead of just black. I would recommend it.

For the circle battery solution...you need to download an app called Xposed Framework. It is a free app:

General information on Xposed has been moved to this thread: http://xdaforums.com/xposed/xposed-installer-versions-changelog-t2714053 The FAQ has been moved to this thread: http://xdaforums.com/xposed/-t2735540 Questions, suggestions, bug reports...

Then, go to this site and create your own circle battery mod. It will be a module to run within Xposed.

Ultimate online theme kitchen for Android phones, UOT Kitchen, Customize your phone online, Custom and stock roms

Just follow the instructions...it's easy.

That way, you can design to your own preferences.

Just download the file you create (an apk) and install it...then go to Xposed Framework and activate it. Once you reboot, your circle battery will be there.

You must already be rooted in order to run the Xposed Framework app, so do this after you install my ROM.

Enjoy!!!!!!
                Randy
                Read my BIO Here
                Donate here

Comment

Thank you Randy. I will try once I get my flashmaschine netbook. I'm so looking forward to your rom, the original rom is not as fluid. When I was finally able to flash it, I will report and donate.

Comment

Pipo S1 Pro Rk3188, Wish

My wishes for an s1 rom pro pipo are:

1. Mali 400 GPU that this optimized to yield maximum (3D) Maximun

2. rom root comes

3.A kernel to be overclocker

Optimized to maximun

Comment

I will look into that, but I'm afraid that is all with the kernel....that we don't have sources to.
                      Randy
                      Read my BIO Here
                      Donate here

Comment

My S1 Pro ROM is rooted, by the way.
                        Randy
                        Read my BIO Here
                        Donate here

Comment

Any info on the room for Pipo M6 Pro which has GPS, 3g ....

Comment

pipo m9 pro

I WISH you could add a MULTI USER function for my pipo m9 pro...

Comment

Pipo M3 FW

Theres a new fw for Pipo M3 on the Pipo site. I wish Randy can root it and make the necessary optimizations

Comment

I checked. It was 9/12/12...not 2013...sorry.
                                Randy
                                Read my BIO Here
                                Donate here

Comment

Working...
                                X