Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FOR SD Burning

Comment

I keep getting A serious error on your system please reboot and when i do it loads MXQ then stays on Mbox Logo. Any ideas why this may happen

Comment

Originally posted by Tharmor View Post
        Hi have a similar box how did you install recovery on it ?
        For recovery you mean TWRP?

Comment

Hello guys hope u are all.ok..just a little help from u guys here who have mxq ..i cant seem to find anyone having same board as mine..pics attached ..my issue is cannot connect to wifi and the firmware on it is not stable and annoying kodi crashes; hope somebody can help here thanks.if openelec is compatible and wifi will work that should be fine i guess i just dont want to brick box??here are PIcs off the board..
          Main board is : S805 REV2.0
          WIFI CHIP ..RTL 8188E

Anyone pls...thanks
          Attached Files
          Last edited by warlock09; 05-16-2016, 17:56.

Comment

Anyone here who wants to help pls..thanks..reply to my post #184 thank u..any help much appreciated

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by warlock09 View Post
              Anyone here who wants to help pls..thanks..reply to my post #184 thank u..any help much appreciated

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Comment

Anyone know how to unbrick this stuck on blue light S805 rev 2.0
                You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by MakinaCore1
                  Anyone know how to unbrick this stuck on blue light S805 rev 2.0
                  Its for MXV box i dont think anyone confrimed the rom to be working on this board S805 rev 2.0 ...that i have?thanks for reply anyways..have you got the same board as mine??

Comment

Originally posted by warlock09 View Post
                    Its for MXV box i dont think anyone confrimed the rom to be working on this board S805 rev 2.0 ...that i have?thanks for reply anyways..have you got the same board as mine??
                    I used that on a last mxq i bricked m8 just before xmas

Comment

Hi this is my first Post.
                      I have an MXQ with HD18Q_V2.0 chipset. It is bricked, just the red LED works. I did not find any sure assistance about this...
                      Can you help me please to fix this?
                      Maybe there is a solution in the forum but I did not find it
                      Thanks in advance.

Alberto

Comment

I also have this board type
                        S805-Box-V1
                        2015-06-24
                        wifichip is a mediatek
                        I tried installing openelec and no joy the remote didn't function as it should the D-pad left right changes volume the 0 button is select and the down button seems to be the only one that is working correctly but there is no Wifi being picked up, when i get home i will paste some pics of the board,
                        i have tried installing about 10 different android builds and all get the same thing they work except for the wifi and remote

Originally posted by Mickiemas View Post
                        I have an all black
                        S805 box v1
                        Wifi chip: mediatek
                        I lost stock rom and install another rom with only power button working from remove and no wifi. I really need a rom with working wifi. Any suggestions? I see a lot of people with realtek wifi chip on here but no mediatek.
                        Last edited by Yaujta; 05-25-2016, 18:51. Reason: Uploaded photos

Comment

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

Does anyone have an original image for this board. I have just a red light and have tried many images that all fail at 2% with USB Burn Tool.
                            You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by kiwi_man82 View Post
                              Update from my first post #133

Version Marking on mainboard: MXQ S805 V3_1 20151230
                              Pictures of mainboard: http://freaktab.com/filedata/fetch?photoid=563746
                              Wifi Chip: (can't read it)
                              Known Working UPDATE rom: cyx_MXQ_8189etv_8g1g_kodi_addons_160126_SD升级.rar
                              Known working IMG rom (for USB burning tool): (unknown)
                              Known working Openelec version: (unknown)
                              Where puchased: Aliexpress (can't remember seller details)
                              Any other info:
                              Update rom details
                              https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B52...JoWmpLQTQ/view
                              ^
                              File Name : cyx_MXQ_8189etv_8g1g_kodi_addons_160126_SD升级.rar
                              File Size : 646 MB
                              Device : m201d (MXQ) (OTT) (S805) (MBX)
                              Build Date : January 26 2016
                              OS Version : Android 4.4.2 (KitKat) (Pre-Rooted)

Note. I used the wrong u_boot.bin when I first tried to update my device and after some more reading I realized I had to use the .bin in this rar to update of sd card. Also make sure you copy this .bin file to the directory of sd boot card maker

Edit. Try this link. Dont know why the other didnt work
                              https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B52...JoWmpLQTQ/view
                              I have that exact board, have you gotten the wifi working with that firmware?
                              The remote works fine on my end now but wifi still isn't working.

Comment

Originally posted by Inorizushi View Post

I have that exact board, have you gotten the wifi working with that firmware?
                                The remote works fine on my end now but wifi still isn't working.
                                Yes WiFi works with this fw. Box works great with this fw but I run LE off SD card as my main os now which also runs very well and without issues
                                All Black MXQ
                                Working OpenELEC -
                                OpenELEC-Amlogic.m201d.arm-6.95.2.2-devel-20160419155042-r22630-g8a99467.img.xz On SD
                                Working Android img - cyx_MXQ_8189etv_8g1g_kodi_addons_160126_SD升级.rar
                                Board Number: MXQ S805 V3_1 20151230

Comment

Working...
                                X