MXQ "All Black" S805 Versions / HD18q / and Clones Directory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kiwi_man82 View Post

Yes WiFi works with this fw. Box works great with this fw but I run LE off SD card as my main os now which also runs very well and without issues
    What exact steps did you take to reflash?

Comment

Version Marking on mainboard: MXQ_S805 V3_1 20151230
      Wifi Chip: SV6051Q TUB5t 4541 (I have no idea what it is)
      Known Working UPDATE rom: cyx_MXQ_8189etv_8g1g_kodi_addons_160126_SD升级.rar (partially)
      Known working IMG rom (for USB burning tool): (unknown)
      Known working Openelec version: (unknown)
      Where puchased: Amazon
      Any other info:
      • Remote works fully, wifi is still broken
      • Post Custom Rom flashing
      • Missing entropy.bin and sockets in data/misc/wifi (someone please help)
      Last edited by Inorizushi; 05-29-2016, 05:02.

Comment

Maybe this work for someone. I did flash my MXQ with wrong Firmware for around 2 months, and today i got my box back. I did get the red light and nothing else, the reset button dident work he diden't read any sd card etc, and when i was trying (USB Burning Tool) but i did always get >>[0x10105002]Romcode/Initialize DDR/Read initialize status/USB Control setup error<<. But i did find the right IMG today,
        This is what i did
        Im useing my normal Sony Xperia Usb (m) to micro usb (m) with an adapter micro usb female to usb male.
        i had the hdmi cable insert my box and monitor i did lock the reset button (ON Mode) and connect it to the pc, then i did use (USB Burning Tool v2.0.4.3) Import image "make sure that your pc have found your box". and just press start and wait until it's done, just unplug the usb cable and remove the lock thing from reset button (OFF Mode). After that you should see the MXQ Logo on the screen, and then just wait and the box should bring himself back from death. Now everything works perfect for me wifi, remote etc..

"NOTE" i had to remove the name on my image file so it did just be called cyx, because usb burning tool did get an problem with the full name.
        Image Burn

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-M...d3NHM4XzA/view

If that link dosen't work just google >> cyx_MXQ_8189etv_8g1g_kodi_16.0_160419_USBupdate << and you should find it.

USB Burning Tool

http://chinagadgetsreviews.com/downl...-v2-0-4-3.html

P.s....Sorry but my english aren't so good but i hope this help someone

M-Board info
        MXQ_S805 v3_1
        Wifi- Realtek 8189ETV
        You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.
        Last edited by Saitek; 06-02-2016, 14:33.

Comment

well, I guess it's time to grab an A to A cable then.

Comment

Very good at all: I have unlocked one MXQ S804 with the m201 software and do not work the wifi someone can tell me how this is solved thanks in advance ¿.imerida4

Comment

Hi,
              I have an issue with MXQ Box.
              Board Model : MXQ-S805_D08 Ver : 1.0 Date : 151221
              I think this is a very old model.

A false firmware caused it to always boot into recovery mode, can't go into system.
              I need an IMG firmware for this board.
              I would appreciate it much if someone could point me to a IMG download.

Many thanks!

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_16890.jpg
Views:	902
Size:	206.5 KB
ID:	577630 Click image for larger version

Name:	image_16891.jpg
Views:	887
Size:	169.6 KB
ID:	577631

Comment

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 7 photos.
                Last edited by SneG7; 06-14-2016, 20:44.

Comment

Any one knows how to fix the wifi issue in some roms?
                  I flashed the cyx_mxq_8189etv... and i have 8188 chip, this rom works very well but wifi is not, is there a way to add the driver?

Comment

Done, now WiFi is working...

Comment

Originally posted by fedejmz View Post
                      Done, now WiFi is working...

I have download it but i cant start the the setup with sd card.

i want to extract the image file, but it failed

Comment

Originally posted by tvbox12015 View Post

I have download it but i cant start the the setup with sd card.

i want to extract the image file, but it failed
                        You have to extract the zip and flash the img with USB Burning Tool and an A_A cable.
                        First erase the chinese characters in the name and then use the Burning Tool.

Comment

Hi all. Help need iso rom worked to MXQ-S805_D08 Ver : 1.0 Date : 151221
                          Any rom not working properly.

Comment

Originally posted by Neoxpl View Post
                            Hi all. Help need iso rom worked to MXQ-S805_D08 Ver : 1.0 Date : 151221
                            Any rom not working properly.
                            Version Marking on mainboard: MXQ_S805_D08 VERSION 1
                            Wifi Chip: 8189ETV
                            Known Working UPDATE rom: cyx_MXQ_8189etv_8g1g_kodi_addons_160126_SD升级.rar (partially)
                            Known working IMG rom (for USB burning tool): (unknown)
                            Known working Openelec version: (unknown)
                            Where puchased: ****
                            Any other info:CPU-Z SAYS BOARD MODEL M201C

I'm in the same boat with the same box. I got the cyx 8189.IMG to work,but remote doesnt work with that ROM and its running laggy on 2 cores.
                            Last edited by Autotech40; 07-05-2016, 19:23.

Comment

Just a small UP
                              i have a special board S805_MXQ_V03 20150816 BUT with MT7601un wifi chip!

Any of all firmwares i found made my wifi functionnal. I have ordered a RT8188etv module to change it.
                              I tested to unolder the mt7601un module and using usb wifi card but KO.

cyx_MXQ_8189etv_8g1g_kodi_addons_160126 this one is ok but no wifi.

Does somebody have some infos on that board?

No mac address appears in lan or wlan...
                              Maybe a bad bootloader?

I will try when my rt8188etv module will be arrived. And report for sure.

Thanks from france

Comment

This is only working Rom for Model: MXQ-S805_D08
                                Ver: 1.0
                                Date: 151221
                                of my friend from china

Comment

Working...
                                X