This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dumdum View Post
    I would like to start with great work! I have been testing ftmc with amlogic s905x and it works great. I have noticed that when searching for a video with ftmc, I sometimes miss some HD sources as compared to libreelec. I have tested spmc and I get the same result. I use the same exact addon and addon settings for all 3 setups. Can anyone explain to my why that is? It greatly reduces the amount of 1080 links and often there are none at all.
    Kodi addons have lots of trouble with Python on Android and their might be some compatibility problems with the addon.
    LibreELEC is a Linux OS and much more advanced than Android so compatibility is much better for Kodi.

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post

Kodi addons have lots of trouble with Python on Android and their might be some compatibility problems with the addon.
      LibreELEC is a Linux OS and much more advanced than Android so compatibility is much better for Kodi.
      Thank you mo123 for response.

Comment

Can someone see my log file. FTMC build 24 crash. Yesterday all was fine. ......https://pastebin.com/eNisnkEB

Comment

Originally posted by xalaros View Post
          Can someone see my log file. FTMC build 24 crash. Yesterday all was fine. ......https://pastebin.com/eNisnkEB
          You probably have lots of RKMC, Rockchip options enabled while you are using an Amlogic device.
          Also get rid of all those broken addons you have installed.

Comment

1) In RKMC category I have default setting, I didn't change anything. Do I have to deselect all of them in this section?
            2) What are these broken addons to uninstall it?

Comment

I have been using quite a lot smb the last weeks and the video stops after sometime, fortunately I can resume te video instantly and it continues playing without any problem. This happens always, tested using different drives. It does not happen in other devices (tested in iOS and Mac OS with Jarvis). Is it a known problem? Next time I'll turn on the complete log to catch anything that could be happening. It is not an important bug, i just wanted to notify about it.

Thanks for your work!

PS: Since I installed "Confluence Zeitgeist" skin FTMC is just amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by xalaros View Post
                1) In RKMC category I have default setting, I didn't change anything. Do I have to deselect all of them in this section?
                2) What are these broken addons to uninstall it?
                1. Yes, none of them should be enabled when you are using an Amlogic device
                2. All the addons you have installed by the looks of it, then start fresh.

Comment

I have an MK8 pro box with stock rom. I had SPMC installed on it. I uninstalled it with Titanium BK, deleted SMPC folder in Android/Data/, then tried FTMC, except that the latter wouldn't install. I currently have no Kodi or any similar Media Center apps on. Previously, I had SC3 rom, and experienced the same problem. When I re-flashed stock, I was careful enough to wipe everything twice with TWRP, including formatting internal storage. So this is very unlikely to be caused by residual data. Does anybody have any idea why?

Comment

Hello,
                    I have Beelink GT1 2/16GB with Superceleron V8C rom.
                    I have passthrough enabled in FTMC settings and Beelink is connected to the Denon AVR X-1000 through HDMI.

When I watching a movie on DD AC3 and change the volume down in Beelink GT1 then DD AC3 turns off and I hear a crack. When I get volume back then DD returns and everything works fine.
                    When I change the volume not on the Beelink GT1 only on Denon X-1000 then there is no problem.

I tested Libreelec on my Beelink with Kodi 17. Changing the volume on a Beelink changed the volume on a Denon X-1000 and there were no creaking problems.

Probably to eliminate the problem in FTMC should disable the ability to change the volume on the Android when the passthrough is enabled.

Comment

Originally posted by meriox View Post
                      Hello,
                      I have Beelink GT1 2/16GB with Superceleron V8C rom.
                      I have passthrough enabled in FTMC settings and Beelink is connected to the Denon AVR X-1000 through HDMI.

When I watching a movie on DD AC3 and change the volume down in Beelink GT1 then DD AC3 turns off and I hear a crack. When I get volume back then DD returns and everything works fine.
                      When I change the volume not on the Beelink GT1 only on Denon X-1000 then there is no problem.

I tested Libreelec on my Beelink with Kodi 17. Changing the volume on a Beelink changed the volume on a Denon X-1000 and there were no creaking problems.

Probably to eliminate the problem in FTMC should disable the ability to change the volume on the Android when the passthrough is enabled.
                      yes it should be doing that i mean disable it... dunno why its not disable the sound control!
                      well if i have the time i will look at it, i dont touch in ftmc source in some time and im thinking if i will continue the work on it, to many projects some need to go!

Comment

cannot install FTMC to Beelink SEA I
                        MINIX U1, MINI MXIII, MINI MXIII II, GT1, SEA I

Comment

Originally posted by KAA View Post
                          cannot install FTMC to Beelink SEA I
                          that is a firmware problem and not a app problem!

Comment

When will the full hardware support RK3399? 4k1 (10bit x264) not work
                            Yundoo Y8 A6 [RK3399]

Comment

Originally posted by BidonX99 View Post
                              When will the full hardware support RK3399? 4k1 (10bit x264) not work
                              This is only likely if Rockchip develop a version of Kodi that is fully compatible with their SOC or they decide to conform to the Kodi API.

Neither is looking likely right now, at least under Krypton and beyond.
                              R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

"Rockchip acceleration" RK3399 in FTMC generally will not yet?
                                Yundoo Y8 A6 [RK3399]

Comment

Working...
                                X