This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello All,

I have r68 orion with tronsplant rom. Downloaded and installed latest build yesterday. Loaded all addons i have installed (also) on play store Kodi. But, in whichever addon I go, and try to play anything, it just crash. Not even able to save log..... Tried to keep framerate switch on/off, turn on and off media codec or RK codec's, but nothing helps. Tried to reinstall it and add just one video addon, but same thing happening.

I am out of ideas, so can someone point me to solution?

Thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by DaPimp View Post
      Hello All,

I have r68 orion with tronsplant rom. Downloaded and installed latest build yesterday. Loaded all addons i have installed (also) on play store Kodi. But, in whichever addon I go, and try to play anything, it just crash. Not even able to save log..... Tried to keep framerate switch on/off, turn on and off media codec or RK codec's, but nothing helps. Tried to reinstall it and add just one video addon, but same thing happening.

Thanks in advance
      I'm not sure if this will help but I downloaded KODI 16.1 directly from the Kodi site and installed that on my Android box H96 MAX RK3399 and that plays all of my movies off my NAS with no jittery video playback everything is smooth as butter. I'm not really bothered with KODI add-on's etc... as I use Teranium TV and Cartoon HD for my other tv shows etc...

PLEASE IGNORE KODI 16.1 EVEN WORSE.... IT SEEM OKAY FIRST BUT PLAYBACK OFF NAS IS VERY STUTTERY MIGHT GO BACK TO SPMC OR FTMC FOR ROCKCHIP BUT I'M GOING TO TRY UPDATING FIRMWARE FIRST.
      Last edited by Bigpun; 09-20-2017, 17:50.

Comment

Originally posted by DaPimp View Post
        Hello All,

Thanks in advance
        Blame Tronsmart as they abandoned all their users and quit the tv box business leaving users with very buggy firmware.
        You can try normal Kodi 18 but it won't work optimally.

Comment

Thanks for the great work on 31!

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post

Blame Tronsmart as they abandoned all their users and quit the tv box business leaving users with very buggy firmware.
            You can try normal Kodi 18 but it won't work optimally.
            Yes... i hate that, at least could do a better job on existing boxes roms and then quit!

Originally posted by jimbonice View Post
            Thanks for the great work on 31!

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

sorry m8 but nop, that is a very old jarvis bug... i think its going to die like that!
              Try Kodi 17.4 and report back!
              I tested Kodi 17.4. Sound works but with async.

Comment

Originally posted by eXcer View Post
                I tested Kodi 17.4. Sound works but with async.
                hmm well i used my bt speaker and it works fine in ftmc and kodi 17 and in sync, so i really dunno.. i need to get a bt phones to try it!

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad~Man View Post
                  I installed FTMC 16.2.31 on Yundoo Y8. But for some reason, the state of the enable flag for fractional frequencies is not preserved. If you quit the FTMC and start it again.
                  Have the same issue on Iconbit XDS84K (based on MXQ-4K), Android 5.1.

Comment

Originally posted by goest View Post

Have the same issue on Iconbit XDS84K (based on MXQ-4K), Android 5.1.
                    RK3229 Android 5.1 don't support fractional frequencies as the firmware is too old.
                    You need the latest Marshmallow firmware for it to work even if it gets fixed in FTMC.
                    Lollipop will give you lots of Netflix audio out of sync problems too.
                    It also looks like the device was abandoned by the manufacturer which doesn't give a lot of confidence.

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post
                      You need the latest Marshmallow firmware for it to work even if it gets fixed in FTMC.
                      The manufacturer is not provided Marshmallow for my device for now. I'll try to flash some from similar devices. Thanks.

Comment

1. Anybody knows how you can modify the video cache in FTMC? In Kodi the xml file is located in “Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/userdata”. In FTMC where can I find it?

2. Also: A problem that happens to me on android box Beelink GT1: When trying to install the “Israel Group Repository” (kdil.co/repo), FTMC 16.2.31 crashes. When I turn it back on, the repository is there, but some video add-ons are missing. Tried a few times and the exact thing happens every time.

Thank you

Comment

Today, I've changed kodi to spmc latest. It works very well but there are various problems.

What addon can I use for autoframe? Anyone who does not need root? I can see that in some firmware that have ftmc it has the autoframe function. For example, in the KI PRO firmware. How do they do it?
                          I have s905x

Another is that the addons to see the logs but not work. "error addon"

Thank you.
                          Last edited by tosu; 09-29-2017, 16:06.

Comment

Is there any possibility to install ftmc to windows as a portable version?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by nik1975 View Post
                              Is there any possibility to install ftmc to windows as a portable version?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
                              Why on earth would you do that, if you have native Kodi on Windows...

Comment

Hello, I'm trying to install my personal Krypton build on FTMC, or at least transfer as much of it as possible to FTMC. For obvious reasons, whenever​ I do a typical build copy and paste the Krypton skin my build uses gets corrupted on FTMC and renders the entire GUI corrupt and unusable. I have a Idea that I think should work though, If I use a file manager I could go into the FTMC file structure and set the skin back to the default FTMC one or set a FTMC compatible skin from there manually. After that the GUI should be useable again and I should be able to just manually uninstall the very few addons that absolutely require Krypton, customize my freshly installed skin and be good to go. Could someone that understands how the file structure in FTMC works help me out with this? Thanks
                                Last edited by Kodimailbox2017; 09-30-2017, 22:03. Reason: Details

Comment

Working...
                                X