Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by depi View Post

Yes i know about this solution, but its not practical
    Yeap!!, I definitely agree. Just imagine watching a film (2 hours) and changing input about each 3 to 5 minutes ...

Comment

When I have experienced this bug on other HDMI 2.0 boxes, I only had to do it once after each boot.
      If you have to change it multiple times during a movie, yes, that would be maddening.
      Hope you all get a working firmware.

Comment

You have not many options till roms released. Seems to be fix on this site with combo rom (Russian) If itvworks and fixes issue then post for others so they know it does or doesnt work.
        Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Originally posted by asmartin View Post
          Hi depi ,

I already requested to gearbest for solving this problem, but seems he/she ignored me ABSOLUTELY.

Hey, I know your you got problem with the pink screen. I knew that at weekend and I wasn't in office. I will forward your problem. I hope they can respond.

Gearbest TV Box & Mini PC Page

#2 Flash Deals Flash Deals
          #3Coupons Coupons, Coupons and More Coupons

Comment

Originally posted by MasJoko View Post
            hi gearbest
            I found the problem on my mxq Pro+ since arrived to me. I try 3 different HDMI cable, AV cable and different TV, but the result are same "no signal HDMI or AV', i was contact your customer service but the answer is same "please check the cable, set top box and TV" . I do everything but the result are same " no signal HDMI or AV". Strangely, i try use 3 different HDMI cable, av, for another set top box and the result are working properly for another set top box. I try to use toothpick to reset my android box, but nothing happen and the result is same "no signal HDMI or AV" . so i guessing i get the defective mxq pro from maufacturer. can i get replacement unit ?

Thank you,
            best regards

is it a universal problem? If not, I think you should claim for return via customer service. If you bought the insurance, the shipping cost can be covered.

Comment

Originally posted by imaddiced2u View Post
              gearbest thanks for trying your best and for getting the manufacturer to try harder but I have to say that for Gearbest to keep restarting the MXQ Pro+ flash sale, over and over, knowing the problems they are sending to customers just seems wrong to me. Blaming the manufacturer is one thing but the suppliers who facilitate the sale of faulty products should bear most of the responsibility.

Sorry, I told them there are flaws about this tvbox. But I am not the guy that makes the decision. What incapability!

Comment

Hi Lin

Then you should take this to your boss and discuss how to handle the returns. Sorry lin but gearbest has to be firm with manufacture and pull product. Even FreakTab members are getting blamed for this. Please have a response from your boss as soon as possible. Letting this go on is not gping to solve anything.
                Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
                  Hi Lin

Then you should take this to your boss and discuss how to handle the returns. Sorry lin but gearbest has to be firm with manufacture and pull product. Even FreakTab members are getting blamed for this. Please have a response from your boss as soon as possible. Letting this go on is not gping to solve anything.

I will try my best. I hope the manufacturer can fix the firmware problem.

Comment

A statement from Gearbest management (through Lin) is required at this point in order to establish what action they propose to take vis-à-vis the specific time period that Gearbest are going to put in place to withdraw products from this particular manufacturer if they fail to resolve the issues.

Every day that the product is still on sale, buyers will be purchasing a product that does not meet it's claims (I believe that in the US this situation may be referred to as a Lemon).

Only then can we see any form of real progress that Gearbest are making to restore their damaged reputation.

R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Hi Lin

Explain to your boss that not once has Manufactures name come up as bad only Gearbest. Thier Failure to make device work prior to shipping is making Gearbest look bad not the manufacture. If they cant solve and make device work as advertised then In Gearbest best interested product will be pulled and product returned.

喜林
                      解釋給你的老闆,並非一旦發生製成品的名稱也將作為唯一的壞Gearbest 。 Thier未能使設備工作在發貨前正在Gearbest看壞不生產。如果他們不能解決,使設備工作為標榜, 然後在Gearbest最感興趣的產品將被拉到和產品返回。

Comment

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
                        http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=723156&st=1860

You have not many options till roms released. Seems to be fix on this site with combo rom (Russian) If itvworks and fixes issue then post for others so they know it does or doesnt work.

HI, I have the ROM from 4PDA.ru working on my MXQ Pro+. It working 100% better than the stock rom. Its based on the Tronsmart S95
                        Google Play works
                        Wifi works
                        Top and bottom bar works

I'm not sure if the pink screen is fixed.

I can recommend this rom till we have other options.

Comment

Gents, Ladies,

I will try to explain the pink/green screen problem.

HDMI specs has the ability to encode with RGB or YCrCb base color since HDMI 1.3 version (year 2006). If HDMI negotiation with TV is not right implemented the TV will process YCrCb data as RGB coding and images will be shown as pink/green

That's why Tronsmart solved the problem with a "Force RGB" option in their menu, to force TV Box using RGB colour base in HDMI protocol instead of coding with YUV/YCrCb which is not supported for 5 years old TVs.

Pleas note recent Smart TVs does not need for this forced RGB option, but also don't need for TV boxes like MXQ Pro+ because they are smart enough to implement its functions.

So IT'S JUST A FIRMWARE ISSUE related to implementing HDMI protocol (CEC protocol indeed).

Minix U1 had same problem and they solved.

Tronsmart S95 Vega also solved the problem with a firmware update.

Seems to be a trouble with same "base firmware" used for many of these chinesse manufacturers.

Now MXQ Pro+ manufacturer should solve this firm trouble or accept returning these "not rigth implelented" boxes.
                          Last edited by asmartin; 06-07-2016, 07:59.

Comment

Hello,
                            Could anyone who have the russian rom, open a new Thread with:
                            - Installation manual (thank you Doggyofone for your PDF Manual);
                            - Reporting bugs
                            - Differences between the new rom and the manufacturer rom.
                            - And most important thing... Differences between the Russian rom versions....

Thank you

Comment

Hi everyone!

The manufacturer gave me the latest firmware.

You can have a try. I hope it can solve everything!

Lin

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-o...ew?usp=sharing
                              Last edited by gearbest; 06-07-2016, 13:33.

Comment

Originally posted by gearbest View Post
                                Hi everyone!

The manufacturer gave me the latest firmware.

You can have a try. I hope it can solve everything!

Lin

Hi Lin, thanks a lot. I din't know who was Lin until now

I will try as soon as I have access to that Google drive account , seems te be limited.

Comment

Working...
                                X