This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Csa90 .Good! .

there is a version with a non-working remote control?
    Last edited by Jura46; 02-06-2017, 15:47.

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post

Do you mean unplug the power cable and then press the hardware power button to turn it back on?
      If the firmware is used on a non HPH NT-V8 or UT4 RK3368 device then there will be problems with the power since these devices use completely different power chips and drivers than other RK3368's.Â*

In most cases short press the power button makes it sleep.
      Long press the power button then you can power it off completely, then you need to use the hardware power button to turn it back on.
      But I'll just check the sleep setting in Marshmallow and how it works.
      Yup, I can power it down with a app or the power button both result the only way I can turn it back on is to unplug the device, press the power button again to power it back on. Long press after I power it off makes no difference, only way to power back on is to unplug and press power button. No issues I will wait for Marshmallow and see if it works.

Comment

The link to the Marshmallow firmware and changelog will be posted later today.
        It works on HPH NT-V8 and Ugoos UT4(The fan won't work but I'll ask Ugoos if they can help).

Comment

It works on HPH NT-V8 and Ugoos UT4(The fan won't work but I'll ask Ugoos if they can help).
          WOW! mo123 That was really quick!
          kind regards
          cyber7
          kind regards
          cyber7 (aka Aubrey Kloppers; Cape Town; South Africa)
          http://www.cyber7.co.za / http://aubreykloppers.wordpress.com

Comment

good!

Comment

Possible to your futur firmware work on zidoo x6 ?

Comment

Originally posted by natzen View Post
                Possible to your futur firmware work on zidoo x6 ?
                Probably not
                If the firmware works on other devices great, if not there is nothing I can do.
                Zidoo should learn to support their devices instead of wanting to let users buy a new device every time a new Android OS comes out.
                X6 - Lollipop still with a lot of bugs, X9S Marshmallow still with a lot of bugs, to get Nougat you will need a new device again.
                Rockchip already made Nougat firmware for all their devices, it is just up to manufacturers to make an effort to get it from them.

Comment

HPH NT-V8 RK3368 Marshmallow firmware released
                  Please see the new thread

Comment

HPH NT-V8 RK3368 Marshmallow firmware released
                    Please see the new thread
                    http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...w-rom-by-mo123

official rom for ut4 work great on zidoo

Comment

Hi,
                      I tried your rom 1.6 it's good job. But on my i68G impossible to exit standby with the remote control and the light stays blue instead of being red, No BT/Wifi. i test ntmc : Impossible to advance in the time of the video, it blocks. With Ftmc that ok, this is only my first try with a manga 720p 2.0.
                      Last edited by shivattaque; 02-17-2017, 06:03.

Comment

Hi shivattaque ,

why dont you try to flash recourse and kernel of i68G afterwarts , maybe it helps with BT/Wifi ???

good Luck

gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by shivattaque View Post
                          Hi,
                          I tried your rom 1.6 it's good job. But on my i68G impossible to exit standby with the remote control and the light stays blue instead of being red, No BT/Wifi. i test ntmc : Impossible to advance in the time of the video, it blocks. With Ftmc that ok, this is only my first try with a manga 720p 2.0.
                          You can try MXPlayer perhaps with the manga video.
                          The video isn't 10-bit h265 right since the RK3368 doesn't support that.
                          Seeking in online videos work in RKMC if you use an airmouse, it takes about 5-7 seconds to kick in or you can use Kodi 17 64-bit with Mediacodec acceleration that should work better for non 4K videos.
                          Unfortunately I spend days just to get the IR remote working and impossible to get it working for other devices since I don't have time and it's too complicated without the manufacturer's help.
                          For everyone using a tv box, get a cheap $10 airmouse and it will make a huge difference.
                          There is also Quick Reboot app from the Play Store that helps with shutdown for a couple of different devices.

Comment

Thank you mo 123 but it works well with FTMC. I'm going to watch movie tonight after the job to see if all works in passthrough.

For the remote control I have the one:

And it worked on the fimware Ionix 9.5

It is not the prettiest but it works well.

ps:38747 antutu.

After several test the remote control works but after 5 second the box does not wake up.
                            Otherwise, the led remains blue.
                            Last edited by shivattaque; 02-20-2017, 21:01.

Comment

I have a small problem and I do not know how to remove it:

Android media shell It is stopped
                              You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

After more testing and especially with your samples, I realized that everyone was working:
                                DD, DD Plus, DD True HD, DTS, DTS HD MASTER.

I did not test long enough to see if there is any cut but everything goes. But the problem,
                                because there is one, Is that the can not move the time cursor without freezing the image
                                or shifting the sound it has to look at everything.
                                I do not know that option does that.

----

I just noticed another small problem concerning the display or rather the resizing of the android display,
                                indeed the display does not take up all the space of my screens.
                                Last edited by shivattaque; 02-25-2017, 17:16.

Comment

Working...
                                X