This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Once more,

Mo can i flash the latest "tronsplanted Zidoo x6pro Rom from Ionix" to my UT4 ?

nice Day

gefatterrn
    Last edited by gefattern; 09-13-2016, 05:14.

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post
      Hi Mo

i tried it different ways,format with Windows,SDFormatter v4,and increment update from 1.1.2 to 1.1.3.
      There must be a Bug with SDCard i thing there are other Users too.Here are the Screenshots :

hope it helps and Ugoos must know it too.Nice Day

gefattern
      Just for some testing, can you maybe try this firmware and just see if the SDCard is working there?
      http://www.mediafire.com/download/76...1_20160617.rar
      If it is working, I can just investigate a bit and see if I find a solution.
      On Ugoos RK3288 and my RK3288 firmware my SDCard showed it is attached and worked but on RK3368 it didn't work and showed it is safe to remove my SDCard.

Comment

Once more,

Mo can i flash the latest "tronsplanted Zidoo x6pro Rom from Ionix" to my UT4 ? 

nice Day

gefatterrn
        Yes, you can test that one too.
        I think it is only a small problem and if you can find other firmware where it works, it will help a lot to identify where the problem came in.

Comment

Hi Mo,

I have just flashed your 1.5c ROM on my Beelink R68G and it works really great! No stuttering or sound dropping at all! Youtube is running smoothly as it never did before. I tried to flash Resource.img extracted from the original firmware using the AndroidTool but it did't let me. The error was something like not found the resource partition. Is your ROM's structure completely different from Beelink/Tronsmarrtt R68 and the original kernel/resource can't be flashed for that reason? Or maybe I'm doing something wrong. Please advise. It would be so nice if I could make my remote working.

Comment

Originally posted by Andro_James View Post
            Hi Mo,

I have just flashed your 1.5c ROM on my Beelink R68G and it works really great! No stuttering or sound dropping at all! Youtube is running smoothly as it never did before. I tried to flash Resource.img extracted from the original firmware using the AndroidTool but it did't let me. The error was something like not found the resource partition. Is your ROM's structure completely different from Beelink/Tronsmarrtt R68 and the original kernel/resource can't be flashed for that reason? Or maybe I'm doing something wrong. Please advise. It would be so nice if I could make my remote working.
            You can send me your resource.img by PM then I can check.
            The ROM structure is different, so it's easier to flash and update.

Comment

Hi Mo

I flashed the Tronzid Rom it boots but it is not possible to use a mouse,so i wanted to unpack 1.1.3 for kernel & resource with 2.30 & 2.35,but both didn't stop to unpack.First they unpacked the union FW & than
              the Android FW,it stands written in the Flashtool Window.2.35 was able to unpack the union part but looped with Android part.
              Maybe 3368 is not compatible with this Function.But i hope the extracted k&r are working.Try it now.Report later.

nice Day

gefattern

Comment

Hi Mo

I flashed the Tronzid Rom it boots but it is not possible to use a mouse,so i wanted to unpack 1.1.3 for kernel & resource with 2.30 & 2.35,but both didn't stop to unpack.First they unpacked the union FW & than
                the Android FW,it stands written in the Flashtool Window.2.35 was able to unpack the union part but looped with Android part.
                Maybe 3368 is not compatible with this Function.But i hope the extracted k&r are working.Try it now.Report later.

nice Day

gefattern
                You can also test these 2 firmwares if you don't come right.
                http://chinagadgetsreviews.com/downl...68-tv-box.html

I will also do some extra testing tomorrow.

Comment

Hi Mo

The Tronzid Rom did not work for me.It was not possible to boot with r&k of 1.1.3 because Zidoo uses a kind of Bootsetup,first steps when installing the Rom,but the gHi Mo

The Tronzid Rom did not work for me.It was not possible to go further after boot with r&k of 1.1.3 because Zidoo uses a kind of Bootsetup,first steps when installing the Rom,but the good news was the mouse now worked well.
                  I can try the other Roms,but are they all for AP6335 ?

​​​​​​​Now something about translations,if you start your Rom on the Homescreen the Weatherwidget shows the week days still englisch and "not availible"ver füg bar"must be one word and if you start "all Apps" the second title is written small but it must like that"alle Apps" and one more
                  please use under Display not"Bildschirm skalieren"better is"Bildschirmskalierung".There is still more to correct,but first i have to flash your Rom again.

I hope the ordered HDMI Wire comes today then i can first test my QBox that i won in Launcher Contest than i can make a small Review of Obox and my new Airmouse 13€ from ****.

first that's all nice Day

​​​​​​​gefattern

Comment

Hi Mo & all others

i am back on 1.1.3 & hope Ugoos will fix this stupid SDCard Bug and of course others too.
                    But Mo i forgot the translations in the past,but finished them that you can use them.

Mo until now i had not the time to test FW of Post's #92 & #97 ,but i want to test it.The
                    Problem is i need one working Box for /here/Internet and Gaming.Maybe i can make the
                    QBox to it.

hope it helps

gefattern
                    Attached Files

Comment

Please test AC3/DTS, Dolby Digital pass-through with this build and provide results and the Kodi logs.

You can do a second test and test HD Audio, I don't think that will work, they still need to implement that.
                      Also provide logs.

Thanks

Edit: Link updated with new Kodi.
                      Last edited by mo123; 09-25-2016, 21:46.

Comment

Hello, I have the 10/100M version of the Tronsmart orion r68.I upgraded the firmware as is - The device is turning on but there is no Lan connection(Ethernet).
                        The firmware is great and works smoothly.
                        I tried to update again and changed the original kernel and resource img - using andriod tool 2.35, but the update failed (the device w'ont boot).
                        I'll be glad if someone tell me how to solve the Lan problem because i want enjoy this great firmware.
                        Thanx all.

Comment

Originally posted by Amoren View Post
                          Hello, I have the 10/100M version of the Tronsmart orion r68.I upgraded the firmware as is - The device is turning on but there is no Lan connection(Ethernet).
                          The firmware is great and works smoothly.
                          I tried to update again and changed the original kernel and resource img - using andriod tool 2.35, but the update failed (the device w'ont boot).
                          I'll be glad if someone tell me how to solve the Lan problem because i want enjoy this great firmware.
                          Thanx all.
                          It only supports 1000mbps lan.
                          Even Tronsmart abandoned their 100mbps R68.
                          I won't be making it compatible with old Tronsmart devices I'm afraid.
                          You can try to get a USB ethernet adaptor and use that, it is a very cheap solution and works well.

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post

It only supports 1000mbps lan.
                            Even Tronsmart abandoned their 100mbps R68.
                            I won't be making it compatible with old Tronsmart devices I'm afraid.
                            You can try to get a USB ethernet adaptor and use that, it is a very cheap solution and works well.
                            OK thanx

Comment

Can someone test this Kodi?
                              This is the latest nightly Kodi and has the pass-through patches merged now. Yippee!
                              Can you give logs for this one and share the problems?

I think DTS/AC3 will work on Rockchip devices if it worked in RKMC with latest firmware after June 2016 but the TrueHD, DTSHD might still not work.  

Comment

New v1.6 HPH NT-V8 RK3368 Firmware
                                http://www.multcloud.com/share/fecca...b-28f19208f71f
                                Pass: nagrace

* New Launcher
                                * Updated NTMC Kodi
                                Last edited by mo123; 11-02-2016, 08:06.

Comment

Working...
                                X