Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sorry...dubble post

Comment

Hi can I root the v88 pro with the original firmware using ezroot???

Comment

Yes
        Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Hello Scooter2014. Tested your repacked rom. Works all quite good, after update playstore and so on. I also install a kernel modifier app, setting governor from hotplug to performance and clock from 1500mhz to 2000mhz.
          I found an issue:
          If i power off the box (don't suspend and resume) i can't power on the box. It stay on red led. Can you confirm?

regards

Comment

Yes that a issue.
            Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

ok , thank you for your feedback. Anyway with suspend setting , whenyou turn off and then turn on the box start and then reboot..so it does a fresh start anyway.
              By the way i feel that those boxes (i have two) have a terrible network speed , resulting in a bad streaming video quality / drop. Tested with Netflix and Youtube 1080p.
              I remember that you said that Neo's rom have a good wifi quality/speed, wondering when he put it online again...

Comment

He getting box so soon... I find kernel panics and try another release. Just re packing it today. Wifi good on mine it system ui issue now i try to fix. We get there seem like this device have quirky nan...

Comment

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
                  Ok Thanks to Kevin/NeoMod/Pharjister.

Working.

Playstore
                  Network
                  Bluetooth
                  Task bar - Not Working
                  Screen shot- Not Working
                  Root - Finless ezroot. https://www.dropbox.com/s/wiswhh769c...zroot.zip?dl=0
                  Animation ---Tattman
                  Bloat removed.
                  Changed wallpaper/launcher

Flash via usb burning tool and once open log into network via wifi or port. Sign into google and update what ever is set to update in your apk.

Once its updated re boot flash ezroot and then reboot and let firmware have time to refresh about 5 minutes. Re boot you should be good to go. Install kodi of your choice and programs. I tested usb and sd card sd card works as system or portable no issues.

Post any issues ill try and look into them when i have time.

Normal disclaimer.... Your risk your money

Re packed link below oct16/2016

Enjoy.
                  ​​​​​​
                  Relly good porting, is fast and all work. but there is a way to hide the status bar??
                  Thanks

Comment

Somebody who knows how disable status bar with this custom rom?

Comment

Ill upload updated port later tonight.

Lots of issues with this box from dig eatting it to picking it back out of the trash and trying again and again. As well as filling up an entire drive of software ports. But looks like we have a winner 😂

Comment

I am excited scooter. awesome.

Comment

Just repacking now.... You can test please.

First Post updated Enjoy..... Read new comments.....
                          Last edited by scooter2014; 10-29-2016, 04:04.

Comment

Nice one Scooter.

Just in case anybody does brick and needs to short the pins, can you advise which ones they will need to short?
                            R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Yes its 25/26 Kevin threw a photo up ill see if i can locate it.

Comment

Thanks for the hard work.

Comment

Working...
                                X