Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] XannyTech Custom Mod Rom + TWRP Recovey built-in - for MINIM8SII and other devices see first post.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, i will try later, but i think that i already tried this way.

Comment

Originally posted by joao.feijo View Post
      Ok, i will try later, but i think that i already tried this way.
      which file did you use from a nexbox rom? I'm thinking to build two version based on nexbox rom soon (end of mach when i should have more free time) and when i finalize the beta.

Comment

could you make it for t5x pro 2gb version with 9377 wifi

Comment

Originally posted by minixfreak View Post
          could you make it for t5x pro 2gb version with 9377 wifi
          Yes he do, but he need some time 2. We must wait......!

Greetings
          Markus

Comment

I can't run the 4.5 beta on the x96, it hangs on the splash screen. Beta 4 is working ok for me though. Thanks for the work.

I understand that they're nexbox files and aren't supposed to work but just so others with an x96 know.
            "HANDS ARE NATURES FORKS" -Rigby

Comment

Fresh install of the version from the first page with Amlogic USB Tool on a NEXBOX A95X 2GB RAM - 16GB, changed the "remote.conf" file and inserted AP6330 Wifi folder from the first page. After updating and installing multiple apps everything works perfectly. Absolutely amazing! Thanks a million.

EDIT: Power and Home buttons are not working. To power on the box i have to plug-in the cable at the back. Does it have something to do with remote.conf?
              EDIT 2: I managed to get working the home button editing vendor_0001(...).kl file, but the power button still does not work. After some research i have read that is has something to do with the bootloader, so i suppose that is not easily fixable, is it? Using the customization tool?
              Last edited by kerenmac; 02-02-2017, 11:46.

Comment

Xanny can you provide me PPPOE apk from stock rom please? Need it badly. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfynwo View Post
                  Xanny can you provide me PPPOE apk from stock rom please? Need it badly. Thanks.
                  yes i can bu you have to wait until i'm back home, saturday evening.

Comment

Sure np. Take your time. Thanks.

Comment

guys,i want to flash tv box Nexbox A95x s905x XTMOD, but I cant via usb. i have the mistake: [0x10105002] Romcode / Initialize DDR / Reading initialization state / USB error control settings and the first connection: [0x00101004] Erase / bootloader Lowper / Identify / output error

Comment

I made some progress to resolve the bluetooth connection on my Nexbox A95X 2G/8G...

What I do:
                        With Original ROM find diferences on BT with Xanny ROM, and extract original files to Zip file...

With ES Explorer and Xanny ROM:
                        I deleted the files contained in the folder /system/etc/bluetooth and put those included in the zip.
                        Permission to rw-r--r--

Replaces bluetooth.default.so in folder /system/lib/hw with the file contained in the zip.

With this I was enable Bluetooth and allow scanning of devices.
                        After that I could not do the pair, so I had to edit with 3C Toolbox the Build.pop and in line RO.AUTOCONNECTBT.ISNEED change from true to false.

In this way, Nexbox already detect and pair with the devices but does not end the pair giving error:
                        "Couln't pair with XXXX because of an incorrect PIN or Passkey".

I test with diferents bluetooth device and had same error.
                        Something is missing... What? A service?

Please help.

ZIP File: http://www97.zippyshare.com/v/aYAGTuaI/file.html

Comment

@Xannytech

Installed this firmware today on my Mini M8S II so much more responsive than stock so good job, I do however have a strange problem the Beta 17 version of Kodi that you installed opened fine, wasn't really ready for to use 17 so got rid of and installed 16.1, but when try to run loads the first run screen and then black screen and my TV seems to hang trying to change resolution and / or refresh rate.

If I change the HDMI input then go back to the M8 input it;s fine, but then does the same on the next load, weird!

So I thought I would try the final ver 17 so installed that and that loads and works fine, so went one step further and installed the latest SPMC and that loads with no problem, so the problem only occurs wuth 16.1

any Ideas what maybe the problem maybe? I don't really want to use 17 and have always had a few niggles with SPMC, which is strange as it is made for Android.

Sorry for the rather long post, but would like to get to the bottom of this
                          Last edited by promark; 02-04-2017, 19:36.

Comment

still waiting for rom for tx5 pro 2gb with 9377 wifi
                            ??????????????????????????????????????

Comment

Originally posted by promark View Post
                              Hi Xannytech

Installed this firmware today on my Mini M8S II so much more responsive than stock so good job, I do however have a strange problem the Beta 17 version of Kodi that you installed opened fine, wasn't really ready for to use 17 so got rid of and installed 16.1, but when try to run loads the first run screen and then black screen and my TV seems to hang trying to change resolution and / or refresh rate.

If I change the HDMI input then go back to the M8 input it;s fine, but then does the same on the next load, weird!

So I thought I would try the final ver 17 so installed that and that loads and works fine, so went one step further and installed the latest SPMC and that loads with no problem, so the problem only occurs wuth 16.1

any Ideas what maybe the problem maybe? I don't really want to use 17 and have always had a few niggles with SPMC, which is strange as it is made for Android.

Sorry for the rather long post, but would like to get to the bottom of this
                              Use SPMC instead of Kodi.

Comment

Originally posted by minixfreak View Post
                                still waiting for rom for tx5 pro 2gb with 9377 wifi
                                ??????????????????????????????????????
                                Dude chill. Xanny has already said he has major real life things going on, and won't have any real time to do any other "special" stuff till at least March. Stop pestering and let the man take care of things, unless you want to scare him away like so many community devs have been due to users making unrealistic demands for free things.

Comment

Working...
                                X