Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] XannyTech Custom Mod Rom + TWRP Recovey built-in - for MINIM8SII and other devices see first post.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have my Mini M8S II with 6212A WiFi chip and I have questions:
    1) I have crackles/noise when I play DD or DTS sound on TV with DD and DTS support. Why?
    2) Does remote control work on SPMC? I have problem with this.
    3) Why I couldn't change audio (for example from DD to DTS) on MXplayer?
    4) Why h.265 file player on SPMC plays not smoothly?
    Last edited by Dru79; 01-27-2017, 07:20.

Comment

Hey Xannytech is it ok, that i have make an german topic of your rom? For someone how needs help!

Here it is: http://www.android-hilfe.de/thema/ro...y-twrp.809400/

Comment

Hello Xannytech your rom is great I love it. I can see speed difference compared to original rom. Thanks...

...I would like to ask if anybody know whether I can change Xannytech's boot animation. I have latest beta rom. I downloaded "Boot Animations" app from JRummy that has lots of different animation. I tried to install few but none of them replaced xannytechs animation. In settings It has set locacion in "system/media". Is this wrong? Should I change location?

Comment

Originally posted by fluoir View Post
          Hello Xannytech your rom is great I love it. I can see speed difference compared to original rom. Thanks...

...I would like to ask if anybody know whether I can change Xannytech's boot animation. I have latest beta rom. I downloaded "Boot Animations" app from JRummy that has lots of different animation. I tried to install few but none of them replaced xannytechs animation. In settings It has set locacion in "system/media". Is this wrong? Should I change location?
          Do you cek antutu score?This ROM is faster but is not huge difference.....What is wrong with boot animations(this is xannytech custom rom)Donate link is in frist post

Comment

Originally posted by bajann View Post

Do you cek antutu score?This ROM is faster but is not huge difference.....What is wrong with boot animations(this is xannytech custom rom)Donate link is in frist post
            I am not saying it is huge difference. I say it is a difference I can feel. Everything was considerably slower in my original rooted rom on nexbox, few times apps got stuck for long time or didn't react as well as they do now. Examples: "sideload launcher" app definitely loaded apps much slower, Ram usage was higher than now, etc.

What is wrong about changing boot animation (singular) ? I have only one animation ... Xannytech'slogo - that's it. Are there others that can be changed that I don't know about?

Last edited by fluoir; 01-27-2017, 18:33.

Comment

Originally posted by joao.feijo View Post

Flash this file file through TWRP (zip method). After that you will have back the toothpick method and you can intall back your original firmware. (File created by Xanny)

To enter twrp run the app simplereboot and choose reboot to recovery.

This is caused by incompatibility between Xannys and nexbox bootloaders. For NEXBOX S905X Users i recomend trying thisone

In a few days i will post a cooked rom mixing Krisshin Frankstein Rom with a tiny bit from Xanny Optimizations.
              Hi Joao,

Can you confirm whether you posted link for the new rom mixing frankstein and Xanny as you mentioned above, really interested to try this out.
              Many thanks for the support to this community.

Comment

I believe that Xanny´s rom faster andlighter but for me there are 2 major issues. The bower button doesn´t work and my son likes a game called Lego Star Wars Complete Saga, this games force colse using Xanny´s rom.
                I´ve tried a couple of roms and for now i am using my own Krisshin modded version with a few Xannys improvements.

Comment

I believe that Xanny´s rom faster andlighter but for me there are 2 major issues. The bower button doesn´t work and my son likes a game called Lego Star Wars Complete Saga, this games force colse using Xanny´s rom.
                  I´ve tried a couple of roms and for now i am using my own Krisshin modded version with a few Xannys improvements.

Do you have download link for your own Krisshin modded verion rom for me to try ?

Comment

Not Yet. I am having trouble with the init.d scripts. This is the key to make the box have a brighter image.
                    If i learn hot to fix this i will post .

Comment

Can someone clarify how to boot Libreelec from SD card after installing this Xanny Rom as the toothpick option not working

Comment

open terminal emulator and type reboot update

Comment

Originally posted by rajawaqas View Post
                          open terminal emulator and type reboot update
                          awesome, thanks much
                          Another question, im using nexbox a95x and i copied remote.conf from media folder to system/etc, but my remote that came with the box is still not working, rebooted multiple times but still not working.
                          any help greatly appreciated

Comment

Are you sure that the copy suceeded ?
                            Remove the old one, check if it is erased, copy the new one.

Comment

Are you sure that the copy suceeded ?
                              Remove the old one, check if it is erased, copy the new one.
                              i copied new file using root explorer now its working, but the power button to turn on is not working, i have to manually turn on by unplugging and plugging back, any solution for this ?

Comment

No, That´s the main reason that i do not use this rom. I believe someday Xanny will cook one especifically for a95x. In the meantime try thisone

Comment

Working...
                                X