Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] XannyTech Custom Mod Rom + TWRP Recovey built-in - for MINIM8SII and other devices see first post.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rocko_man1 View Post
    The Chrome web player seems that doesn't work. Anyone has that issue?
    I can play videos from vimeo

Comment

Originally posted by Xannytech View Post

do not worry you can't remove optimizations unistalling spmc app, i did it thinking of people removing adding kodi/spmc
      I think advancedsettings.xml is lost

Comment

yeah it is lost...

Comment

I have issues with spmc 16.5.5. Videos ramdomly stops, spmc freezes a few seconds and return to the video list. Sometimes even crash. I'm testing previous versions and 16.4.2 and 16.5.0 have the blank screen issue, after launching. Curiously enough when the screen gets blank the hdmi signal can be restored replugging the hdmi cable. After restoring the video signal you can play with spmc as usual. First frame rate switching does not bring the black screen issue, but after stopping it happens again.

Comment

Originally posted by jmgandia View Post
            I have issues with spmc 16.5.5. Videos ramdomly stops, spmc freezes a few seconds and return to the video list. Sometimes even crash. I'm testing previous versions and 16.4.2 and 16.5.0 have the blank screen issue, after launching. Curiously enough when the screen gets blank the hdmi signal can be restored replugging the hdmi cable. After restoring the video signal you can play with spmc as usual. First frame rate switching does not bring the black screen issue, but after stopping it happens again.
            hi mate, never happened to me what you did to your SPMC
            Different settings? I use SPMC 16.5.5 every day never crashes... maybe sometimes exiting, but it's normal.

Comment

Originally posted by rajawaqas View Post
              yeah it is lost...
              copy advanced settings from sdcard/adroid/data/...kodi... etc. etc.. should be there, kodi and spmc uses different directory.
              i hope you did not "deleted" everything "for error"

Comment

Online video?Do you use wifi or lan?I have some problems with wifi on beta 3(but I will reflash ROM tonight I'd like to be sure)

Comment

Originally posted by Xannytech View Post

hi mate, never happened to me what you did to your SPMC
                  Different settings? I use SPMC 16.5.5 every day never crashes... maybe sometimes exiting, but it's normal.
                  It seems it's a known issue for some users. Do you play videos through lan? I play almost all videos through lan. Maybe this could be the source. Could you test the blank screen issue with kodi 16.1 or spmc 16.4.2?

Comment

It seems it's a known issue for some users. Do you play videos through lan? I play almost all videos through lan. Maybe this could be the source. Could you test the blank screen issue with kodi 16.1 or spmc 16.4.2?
                    no never had blank screen, and i think just one time i used lan as source video, but i see lot iptv... do a test disabling amcodec just because normally is the main culprit lt me know.

Comment

My X96 2/16 GB is bootlooping after I used this mod. I used the unzip to sd card version. After twrp logo, the screen looks like this:

Please help, thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by SopoIki View Post
                        My X96 2/16 GB is bootlooping after I used this mod. I used the unzip to sd card version. After twrp logo, the screen looks like this:

Please help, thank you.
                        Explain me how you prepared your sd card for flashing, from what i see... it's a mess...
                        The script says "Done processing script file", but it's not what "my script " can write... so it's another script or not my file.
                        Then help is pretty simple, two possibility use pc and a male to male, or zip stable instead of beta, but anyway that does not seems my zip... OPENRECOVERYSCRIPT it's a internal twrp recovery script
                        Last edited by Xannytech; 01-20-2017, 00:01.

Comment

Hi xannytech, thanks for replying.

I extracted unzip_to_sd_XTMOD_EX_P.zip to my microsd. Then in x96 I used a widget to boot to recovery. Normally this will bring me to x96 recovery where there is menu to update from sdcard, wipe cache, etc. But this time, with your files in the micro sd card, there was no recovery menu, the flashing ran automatically with the green android robot animation. Then it finished and automaticall restarted. The the bootloop happen. The photo that I've taken above was about 2 seconds before the x96 reboot automatically. There are 2 lines of error messages after "Done processing script file", then it quickly reboot so I couldn't take any picture.

There are other files inside the root of the micro sd besides your files from my experiment the other day. I thought they are harmless. They are:

Connecting male to male usb cable to either of the usb ports on x96 doesn't make the box is recognized by my pc (win 10). There is no device in usb burning tool 2.0.8.
                          Last edited by SopoIki; 01-20-2017, 00:56.

Comment

Sopolki, The same thing happend on my x96 box. I just took the power cable out and put it back in and it booted fine after that.

Comment

@Gravy
                              I did that many times, it doesn't help, with or without the micro sd in slot or wireless usb keyboard in usb port.

Comment

Have you tried getting into Recovery using the short switch inside the IR port on the back?

Comment

Working...
                                X