Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] XannyTech Custom Mod Rom + TWRP Recovey built-in - for MINIM8SII and other devices see first post.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kuno View Post
    I would like to add that the Yundoo Y6 with 2 gigs of ram and 32 gigs of space, works 100% with this rom. It does need the wifi AP6330 to be copied over. The bluetooth works, the wifi works, the remote did not copy over but that's not a big deal as I use an air mouse. This is FANTASTIC!
    thanks

which version have you tested? BEcause beta3 has AP6330 built in

Comment

Originally posted by Xannytech View Post
      ABOUT Autorefresh who is interested do a test for me:
      In settings activate hdmi self adaptation, is in playersettings .open terminal app or through adb (if you don't know what is no problem use teminal)
      Code:
      su
      echo "2" > /sys/class/tv/policy_fr_auto
      cat /sys/class/tv/policy_fr_auto
      The result of cat command should be 2 (the second command is just for checking), then without rebooting test autorefresh with mx player (do not use hw+) or any app you like and tell me how it goes.
      If it's ok will be included by default in XTRom Stable Version.
      Xanny

N.B.
      If works and you're happy give thanks to fandm on 4pda forum and bajann who reported that thing to me.
      I tested it and it works on mxplayer. Also works with spmc even if the autorefresh switching is off. Don't work on kodi 17, vlc and amazon prime video

Comment

thanks

which version have you tested? BEcause beta3 has AP6330 built in
        Oh I grabbed the zipped one (not the 7zip one) as I wanted the remote conf to copy over, which it didnt' and manually copied over the wifi as I didn't know you had multiple versions What page is Beta3 on as I have some A95X boxes that could really do with this firmware haha.

Edit: read through posts found Beta 3. Will try it out. Thank you and now please get back to your extremely important IRL project.
        Last edited by Kuno; 01-18-2017, 13:36.

Comment

What is it supposed the NavigationBar Toggle to do? I can't see difference between on and off. And I have the same issue as with beta1 with the bottom side of the play store. There is a black bar corresponding to the navigation bar. The same for the sdcard external/internal selection window.

Comment

Originally posted by jmgandia View Post
            What is it supposed the NavigationBar Toggle to do? I can't see difference between on and off. And I have the same issue as with beta1 with the bottom side of the play store. There is a black bar corresponding to the navigation bar. The same for the sdcard external/internal selection window.
            is supposed to toggle navbar always on. I hope you can live with that bottom part cause i will not decompile and recompile the whole framework to try to fix a probably unfixable thing

Comment

kindly link the optimized version of spmc because i uninstall bymistaken

Comment

U have full skreen app from play store

Comment

Originally posted by rajawaqas View Post
                  kindly link the optimized version of spmc because i uninstall bymistaken
                  do not worry you can't remove optimizations unistalling spmc app, i did it thinking of people removing adding kodi/spmc

Comment

Don't work on kodi 17, vlc and amazon prime video
                    thanks for reporting

Comment

when i disable amcodec in settings and enable only allow hardware acceleration media codec then movie playung in spmc becomes lags and little slow after 15 to 20 seconds?

Comment

is supposed to toggle navbar always on. I hope you can live with that bottom part cause i will not decompile and recompile the whole framework to try to fix a probably unfixable thing
                        I thought that with toggle off the navbar would be hiden and couldn't be unhiden like the build.prop option qemu.hw.mainkeys=1 does, but I can unhide the navbar easily. I see the same navbar behaviour with on and off toggle.

Comment

The Chrome web player seems that doesn't work. Anyone has that issue?

Comment

Hello Xannytech,

first many many thanx from me to your excellent rom. It works for me like a robot, fast secure and stable.

But one Problem i have with it, my WLan is an 9377 of my Box. (QceQco (Tanix) TX5PRO 2GB RAM + 16GB ROM).....
                            Please can u show about, to make it work? It will be a pleasure for me.

Sorry about my english, cause i am german.

ThX a LoT in AdVaNcE
                            Markus

Comment

Originally posted by MasterBoy71 View Post
                              Hello Xannytech,

first many many thanx from me to your excellent rom. It works for me like a robot, fast secure and stable.

But one Problem i have with it, my WLan is an 9377 of my Box. (QceQco (Tanix) TX5PRO 2GB RAM + 16GB ROM).....
                              Please can u show about, to make it work? It will be a pleasure for me.

Sorry about my english, cause i am german.

ThX a LoT in AdVaNcE
                              Markus
                              9377 chips are a pain in the axx i should compile a full rom based on that chip, i will but not in short time.

Comment

You are welcome...!!

Take your time u need for, and thx again!

Markus

Comment

Working...
                                X