Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] XannyTech Custom Mod Rom + TWRP Recovey built-in - for MINIM8SII and other devices see first post.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Xannytech View Post
    A little question t my friends/users would you like a statusbar in immersive mode?
    I prefer to have the statusbar accesible, but sometimes it does not hide, so I will need to look for an app that easily hide the bar in the meantime. Also I usually hide the navbar permanently in the build.prop, because I don't use it so much and some apps save the area of the navbar when in fullscreen (so actually no fullscreen). I think is an app issue, but if I want to have the navbar when I use only a mouse I need to change the build.prop and reboot. Don't know if it can be done without rebooting.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by jmgandia View Post

I prefer to have the statusbar accesible, but sometimes it does not hide, so I will need to look for an app that easily hide the bar in the meantime. Also I usually hide the navbar permanently in the build.prop, because I don't use it so much and some apps save the area of the navbar when in fullscreen (so actually no fullscreen). I think is an app issue, but if I want to have the navbar when I use only a mouse I need to change the build.prop and reboot. Don't know if it can be done without rebooting.

Thanks
      Navbar will not change just statusbar.

Comment

I just put a swipe all apps button in mine

Comment

Plz hide the status bar because I am using app (hide system bar (full Screen) ) for the hide status bar.

Comment

Originally posted by rajawaqas View Post
            Plz hide the status bar because I am using app (hide system bar (full Screen) ) for the hide status bar.
            ok yet done, now i've to solve a strange incompatibility my mod bring... and i destroyed my usb male to male...
            I would like to finish thise mods until tomorrow cause i got a big project in my "real" life... for about 6 week i will be very very busy.

Comment

Ok best wishes for ur project from core of my heart and stay blessed and be happy always...

Comment

good cause many write MX3 but "original" mx3 was a s905 device ;=)
                yes please send me a link so i can add it to the remotes folder
                Ah very important before flashing which wifi chip has your device?
                of course bro, re: the remote conf file

also i will check wifi chip to be sure before reflashing! no need to worry, i'll come back and post info on the box

Comment

Originally posted by permabanned_pete View Post

of course bro, re: the remote conf file

also i will check wifi chip to be sure before reflashing! no need to worry, i'll come back and post info on the box
                  ehm where is the remote.conf?

Comment

ehm where is the remote.conf?
                    He doesn't have the box yet...

Originally posted by permabanned_pete View Post

https://www.amazon.com/Beelink-Mini-...t_top?ie=UTF8;

Wont be here until tomorrow anyway. i will back it up regardless soon as i get it. My older S905x box purchased in November which i had been using upside down to make the wifi not as bad, the heatsink was held on only be thermal paste, a few days fell off. Awful design

If you want me to share the remote conf let me know and i will upload it for you.

Comment

Originally posted by mallox View Post

That will be great

With Kodi 17RC I get DD but no DTS at all

Whit SPMC (frequent crash) :
                      using "IEC passthough" --> I get DD and DTS when (but I often ear craking sound)
                      using "RAW passthough" --> I get DD but no DTS

Plex: with ROM v2 I don't get DD or DTS
                      with ROM v1 DD was woking but no DTS

But' what is weird is that the passthoughfix don't seem to change anything on my box. other than screwing the sound sometime (all audio sound like robot sound).
                      Do we have a fix for this issue, i was told in other forum there is a firware update yesterday that fixed the DTS issue, if anyone come across this please post the url

Comment

Originally posted by ssarava9 View Post

Do we have a fix for this issue, i was told in other forum there is a firware update yesterday that fixed the DTS issue, if anyone come across this please post the url

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?...812#pid2499812
                        I just try Kodi RC3 and it's the same thing. No DTS.

But from my understanding it's not all box that have the problem. For some the passthoughfix.apk is working but fo other like the Nexbox it's not.

Comment

I just try Kodi RC3 and it's the same thing. No DTS.

But from my understanding it's not all box that have the problem. For some the passthoughfix.apk is working but fo other like the Nexbox it's not.
                          i would like to try the passthroughfix.apk, can someone please share the latest file url to download ?

Many thanks

Comment

Hello
                            Can I flash this on a M8s II with AP6212A chip?

Comment

Originally posted by ssarava9 View Post

i would like to try the passthroughfix.apk, can someone please share the latest file url to download ?

Many thanks
                              There you go http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...319#post599319
                              Please consider making a Donation to freakTab

Comment

He doesn't have the box yet...
                                Yep i was simply replying to a "re: remote conf file" he wrote

Comment

Working...
                                X