Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] XannyTech Custom Mod Rom + TWRP Recovey built-in - for MINIM8SII and other devices see first post.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jmgandia View Post

After flashing the bootloader the boot logo is distorted and after a while the box enters the recovery and can't boot to system. Good news are that the remote on/off button is capable of starting the box and that the reset button is working again: I've been able to dual-boot libreelec. Maybe we could try to flash also boot.img?
    No if you flash your original boot.img also kernel will be erased... hmmm so logo distorted, so could be it's a matter of memory locations, i will decompile your bootloader.img and see if something is doable...
    i was hoping for a rapid and functional solution reflash back my rom and do not do personal experimentations or i will not able to help you ...
    Just to be sure have you flashed my new zip or you did something on your own??
    it's important to me, or i will not understand what i can try, twrp setting? if you try with twrp to mount system you see the files or not..
    Last edited by Xannytech; 01-05-2017, 16:37.

Comment

Originally posted by Xannytech View Post
      Do a test with this file:
      MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

copy firmware folder in /system/etc/wifi . Give to it the right permissions: firmware folder permissions 755 and give 644 to all the file inside the folder. Reboot and let me know.
      Not sure will work there are also two kernel modules in lib... but test it.
      i will test this now..thanks

Comment

Just to be sure have you flashed my new zip or you did something on your own??
        Yes, only flashed your zip with bootloader.img (install/select file/flash without changing settings). I needed to copy the zip file to internal memory, because I was not able to access the usb drive.

Comment

Yes, only flashed your zip with bootloader.img (install/select file/flash without changing settings). I needed to copy the zip file to internal memory, because I was not able to access the usb drive.
          Ok if i got freetime i will upload for you a particular zip with all the rom but your original bootloader done just for testing, i need to check if is a problem of partitions overwritten.

Comment

if you try with twrp to mount system you see the files or not..
            I've flashed again, only to make sure, and again boot logo distorted. I can access the system, data and cache partitions.

Comment

I've flashed again, only to make sure, and again boot logo distorted. I can access the system, data and cache partitions.
              ok thanks we will do just another experiment with a new zip as i wrote before but i'm not sure will work... it's a pity i really hoped to solve it in a easy way

Comment

Originally posted by hjpca View Post

i will test this now..thanks
                this will not work ..I think we need kernel or wifi .ko in lib...?

Comment

I am on x96 1g/8g and i have a strange problem. If i use 1080p or 720p resolution, with 50Hz, everything seems ok! If i use 60Hz, the when i start Kodi 16.1, my screen turns off like there is no hdmi signal!
                  If i click the HOME button, switch off and back on the TV, i can clearly see the box's home page!

Comment

Use spmc instead.

Comment

Originally posted by blyx21 View Post

Heres the firmware link for tx5pro 9377wifi from geekbuying

http://www.mediafire.com/file/1p9515...7-20161121.img
                      I was traveling few days and didn't participate.

Xannytech,
                      If you would like to try, I can test f/w for 6255 wi-fi chip on the tx5pro. Here is the link to latest stock f/w. http://www.mediafire.com/file/1d8acc...5-20161123.img

Comment

Originally posted by hjpca View Post

this will not work ..I think we need kernel or wifi .ko in lib...?
                        if got some freetime tomorrow i will post the modules for libs... i hope we can solve like this, but i'm not so sure it will work if there is not kernel support

Comment

Originally posted by dssnobie View Post

I was traveling few days and didn't participate.

Xannytech,
                          If you would like to try, I can test f/w for 6255 wi-fi chip on the tx5pro. Here is the link to latest stock f/w. http://www.mediafire.com/file/1d8acc...5-20161123.img
                          tomorrow i will try to extract, check and post for you a link...

Comment

Hi Guys,
                            Xannytech I've flashed Your ROM to test some things but for now i came back to libreelec. After that i have issues, first looks like on the picture below but i'll live with that if it can be fixed. But the second one is worst. My power button on my remote doesn't work. Any other buttons work well after i change remote.conf but power button isn't. For now when i'd like to power on tv box i must unplugged and plugged power cable:/
                            There is any solution for this issue?
                            My box is Sunvell T95x 2GB/8GB
                            You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by jakotaki007 View Post
                              Hi Guys,
                              Xannytech I've flashed Your ROM to test some things but for now i came back to libreelec. After that i have issues, first looks like on the picture below but i'll live with that if it can be fixed. But the second one is worst. My power button on my remote doesn't work. Any other buttons work well after i change remote.conf but power button isn't. For now when i'd like to power on tv box i must unplugged and plugged power cable:/
                              There is any solution for this issue?
                              My box is Sunvell T95x 2GB/8GB
                              If i understand well what are you saying, you flashed libreelec... i think you should flash back original fw then libreelec again, probably libreelec do not flash original bootloader so you got these problems

Comment

Hi,
                                I missed that. Firstly i've flashed my original fw from TWRP and then libreelec also from TWRP. Like i said with first issue a can live but this remote... Xannytech do You know where is map to power on button? Also in remote.conf?
                                Regards

Comment

Working...
                                X