Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] XannyTech Custom Mod Rom + TWRP Recovey built-in - for MINIM8SII and other devices see first post.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dutchmaster18 View Post
    does anyone have the remote file for t95x. my remote doesent work with this rom
    Here you go :-https://www.dropbox.com/s/noonksk46ojukyq/remote.conf?dl=0
    Cheers
    Kevin

Comment

Hi,

How can I do a full backup (img file) of my actual box ? (and restore with USB Burning tool if necessary)

Comment

Originally posted by flomuson View Post
        Hi,

How can I do a full backup (img file) of my actual box ? (and restore with USB Burning tool if necessary)
        which device please?

Comment

m8s II with your rom

Comment

Originally posted by mowgli
            Hi Xanny,
            First of all thank you for the work and Merry Xmas!
            I have a problem with the brightness fix (service.bootvideo=1). If this property is set to 1 Netflix crashes every time I want to play anything. It crashes with the error 00013. If I change the property to 0 it works fine.
            Please help, once you are back from vacation.
            Thank you!
            +1 on this (thanks for the Netflix fix, BTW). The change to 0 also restored the mbox boot animation. This is on my mini m8s II.

Comment

Hi all,

do you know an android apps to control android box (with air mouse if possible (with gyroscope)) ?

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by tacitapproval View Post

+1 on this (thanks for the Netflix fix, BTW). The change to 0 also restored the mbox boot animation. This is on my mini m8s II.
                that's strange cause i use Netflix... and i haven't got any problem...i have to reproduce the problem myself to solve it. But anyway if just modding build.prop make it work no problem.
                If you need more brightness edit in /system/etc/int.d 05videobrightness like this:
                Code:
                #!/system/bin/sh

echo 10 | tee /sys/class/video/vpp_brightness

Comment

m8s II with your rom
                  if you flashed my rom simply reboot in recovery and do a backup with TWRP, saving it on a external sdcard or flash drive.

Comment

Hi all,

do you know an android apps to control android box (with air mouse if possible (with gyroscope)) ?

thanks
                    ??? i use a mx3 mouse (6 axis gyroscope) and i do not need anything to control my box, but probably i misunderstood something

Comment

Kodi 17 RC is out: "we can now tell you that passthrough for DTS, DTS-HD, DTS-X, Dolby TrueHD and Dolby ATMOS should all be working if your device supports this."
                      If someone would like to test it

Comment

Got this for my sons bedroom for Christmas, flashed it with XannyTech rom straight away - but wifi doesn't work. The buyer is saying the factory aren't available to get firmware from.

Here is the PCB, I read somewhere that due to shortage, the factory may have used AP6212A wifi chip (instead of AP6212).

Can anyone help? This box is too far to ethernet.
                        You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by Meltdown View Post
                          Got this for my sons bedroom for Christmas, flashed it with XannyTech rom straight away - but wifi doesn't work. The buyer is saying the factory aren't available to get firmware from.

Here is the PCB, I read somewhere that due to shortage, the factory may have used AP6212A wifi chip (instead of AP6212).

Can anyone help? This box is too far to ethernet.
                          it's not a MINI M8S II it's a T95N "T95n mini m8s pro Amlogic s905 2GB / 8GB Android 5.1 4K x 2K BT 4.0 Android TV mini pc"
                          It's miracle that my custom works on it
                          I googled for you ...

Look here : http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...firmware-5-1-1

Just for my curiosity and obviously to learn something more, which method you used to flash my rom?
                          Last edited by Xannytech; 12-30-2016, 21:26.

Comment

Originally posted by Xannytech View Post

it's not a MINI M8S II it's a T95N "T95n mini m8s pro Amlogic s905 2GB / 8GB Android 5.1 4K x 2K BT 4.0 Android TV mini pc"
                            It's miracle that my custom works on it
                            I googled for you ...

Look here : http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...firmware-5-1-1

Just for my curiosity and obviously to learn something more, which method you used to flash my rom?
                            that is amlogic s905x no way amlogic s905 ,mini m8s pro with amlogic s905x 07,21,2016 pcb amlogic s905x pcb -Wi-Fi RTL8189ETV

Comment

Originally posted by bajann View Post
                              that is amlogic s905x no way amlogic s905 ,mini m8s pro with amlogic s905x 07,21,2016 pcb amlogic s905x pcb -Wi-Fi RTL8189ETV
                              He posted this photo in another thread:

So i googled for t95n mini m8s pro... and the result was an s905, but if there are s905x versions of this device ok so no miracle ...

Comment

Originally posted by Xannytech View Post
                                He posted this photo in another thread:

So i googled for t95n mini m8s pro... and the result was an s905, but if there are s905x versions of this device ok so no miracle ...
                                http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=782186&st=100 just 2 version with amlogic s905 and amlogic s905x like mini m8s and mini m8sii but they didn't change name_ mini m8s pro is good name ahahahh

Comment

Working...
                                X