Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] XannyTech Custom Mod Rom + TWRP Recovey built-in - for MINIM8SII and other devices see first post.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jakotaki007 View Post
    Hi,
    I missed that. Firstly i've flashed my original fw from TWRP and then libreelec also from TWRP. Like i said with first issue a can live but this remote... Xannytech do You know where is map to power on button? Also in remote.conf?
    Regards
    it's odd cause that type of behaviour is typical of a device with a bootloader not meant for your device, from the bootlogo distorted going to the power on not functional. There is nothing wrong in your remote.conf.

Comment

Hi, installed on TX5 (not pro) 2gb/8gb and works excellent, the only issue is netflix not works, error 0013 its possible to solve.
      Sorry for my english im spanish
      Regards

Comment

Originally posted by Xannytech View Post

it's odd cause that type of behaviour is typical of a device with a bootloader not meant for your device, from the bootlogo distorted going to the power on not functional. There is nothing wrong in your remote.conf.
        So i must install good bootloader?

Comment

Originally posted by rubioario View Post
          Hi, installed on TX5 (not pro) 2gb/8gb and works excellent, the only issue is netflix not works, error 0013 its possible to solve.
          Sorry for my english im spanish
          Regards
          edit /system/build.prop service.bootvideo=0 and it works, i think it's a netfilx bug i hope tey will solve in next release

Comment

So i must install good bootloader?
            you need to flash your original firmware not through twrp, then reinstall twrp, and reinstall libreelec, i don't know why but seems that when you flashed back original fw (not custom) your bootloader wasn't flashed correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by hjpca View Post

this will not work ..I think we need kernel or wifi .ko in lib...?
              Try this copy in /system/lib the .ko files and give them 644 permissions
              MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Not sure it works, but i tried adding a backport library, it's an experiment. Let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by dssnobie View Post

I was traveling few days and didn't participate.

Xannytech,
                If you would like to try, I can test f/w for 6255 wi-fi chip on the tx5pro. Here is the link to latest stock f/w. http://www.mediafire.com/file/1d8acc...5-20161123.img
                Thanks mate, but 6255 drivers are yet inside my fw:
                Code:
                [B]Wi-fi firmware actually in etc. ( i will add later the reported working during these days of tests like 6330)[/B]
                - 62x2

Comment

you need to flash your original firmware not through twrp, then reinstall twrp, and reinstall libreelec, i don't know why but seems that when you flashed back original fw (not custom) your bootloader wasn't flashed correctly.
                  well... i think i'm retarded. I do like You said. But it flashed and reset. MBOX was showed up and i think its looped so i turn it off and i can't power on anymore. Nothing happens when i pug in power cable. Only red diode is shining ;(;( I've tried everything and nothing. Some suggestion or i'm bricked my first device in my life?
                  Regards

Comment

well... i think i'm retarded. I do like You said. But it flashed and reset. MBOX was showed up and i think its looped so i turn it off and i can't power on anymore. Nothing happens when i pug in power cable. Only red diode is shining ;(;( I've tried everything and nothing. Some suggestion or i'm bricked my first device in my life?
                    Regards
                    i don't think you bricked your device
                    At a first look probably your device was just loading stuffs for the first boot and you interrupted the process brutally.
                    But now sd card method does not work anymore?

If this is the case a fast fix is to flash back the original fw through Amlogic_USB_burning_tool
                    Anyway your device is a
                    Mini M8S II clone if i remember well?

Comment

edit /system/build.prop service.bootvideo=0 and it works, i think it's a netfilx bug i hope tey will solve in next release
                      Thanks, works fine.
                      AWESOME JOB Xannytech

Regards and thanks again

Comment

i don't think you bricked your device
                        At a first look probably your device was just loading stuffs for the first boot and you interrupted the process brutally.
                        But now sd card method does not work anymore?

If this is the case a fast fix is to flash back the original fw through Amlogic_USB_burning_tool
                        Anyway your device is a
                        Mini M8S II clone if i remember well?
                        I have T95X. I really don't know of it's M8S Clone but Your rom work well. But Amlogic USB burning tool work when device is on standby?

Edit
                        Ok. i read the device must be off so maybe i'll bring it to life

Edit
                        I was wrong - i must power on device but i can't. reset button and plug in power cable didn't work. Any ideas??
                        Regards
                        Last edited by jakotaki007; 01-06-2017, 20:32.

Comment

I have T95X. I really don't know of it's M8S Clone but Your rom work well. But Amlogic USB burning tool work when device is on standby?

Edit
                          Ok. i read the device must be off so maybe i'll bring it to life

Edit
                          I was wrong - i must power on device but i can't. reset button and plug in power cable didn't work. Any ideas??
                          Regards
                          :O wow ... hmmm or with that tool or sdcard method, but your device is not recognized by windows or what?
                          Have you tried to load Firmware.img on usb tool and press start without connecting the device and then plug the usb in? probably should start to burn.
                          Last edited by Xannytech; 01-06-2017, 20:58.

Comment

I messed up My cable was not properly inserted. I made i from extension USB Everything works flaweless!!
                            Sorry for littering this topic.
                            Thank You Xannytech, I owe You!
                            Anyhow i can confirm that Your rom work in Sunvell T95x 2gb/8gb

Regards

Comment

I messed up My cable was not properly inserted. I made i from extension USB Everything works flaweless!!
                              Sorry for littering this topic.
                              Thank You Xannytech, I owe You!
                              Anyhow i can confirm that Your rom work in Sunvell T95x 2gb/8gb

Regards
                              do not worry i'm happy you solved... and yes your device is a mini m8s II clone

Comment

Hi, i have a strange problem. Uninstalled kodi 17, and installed 16.1 and after it started the device is shutting down. WTF?!

Comment

Working...
                                X