Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] XannyTech Custom Mod Rom + TWRP Recovey built-in - for MINIM8SII and other devices see first post.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Xannytech View Post

For autorefresh rate use SPMC and my rom, if you want to do a test flash back my rom and i will give you a link with a zipfile that will flash just bootloader.
    About the settings... there are so many things to change and many are not accessible for you.
    I will try to flash your rom this afternoon if I can. About kodi, is it normal kodi not noticing change in display frequency? If I start kodi before I remember to change to 24p, then I have to exit kodi and run it again.
    About judder and stuttering: is working the hdmi self-adaptation setting? I don't see any difference with or without enabling it.

Comment

Originally posted by jmgandia View Post

I will try to flash your rom this afternoon if I can. About kodi, is it normal kodi not noticing change in display frequency? If I start kodi before I remember to change to 24p, then I have to exit kodi and run it again.
      About judder and stuttering: is working the hdmi self-adaptation setting? I don't see any difference with or without enabling it.
      Probably it's due to tv, hdmi cable, or dunno i never had problems, but just remember that are just 30$ devices, Nvidia Shield is the solution for all but it cost 10 times than cheap chinese box
      Now back in topic:
      Flash it through TWRP and let me know... it's important for you and other nexbox users
      NEXBOX BOOTLOADER

Comment

Probably it's due to tv, hdmi cable, or dunno i never had problems, but just remember that are just 30$ devices, Nvidia Shield is the solution for all but it cost 10 times than cheap chinese box
        What I say about kodi is that it's annoying that if the display is at 24hz and I want to play a video at 50hz, then I have to change display settings to 50hz, then exit kodi and start kodi again or kodi will not detect the change and we'll have judder (kodi settings/system info/hardware still 24hz). I am not talking about auto frame rate change, but about kodi checking if the display is changing hz so not introducing puldown judder.

Comment

Im own a docoler R39X, which is stuck after 2 days

... the box shows only MBOX cubes on screen in couple minuts, then start to uppdate apps on it "Uppdate app 1/41" after all apps uppdates it shows MBOX cubes on screen around cople minuts again, then start to uppdate apps again, and that can continue in days and weeks, it cant start and show startmenu....

I tried to resset and unmount lock under and se motherboard in this box and i coudnnt find reset button mounted on monstercard behind "AV" slott ... so i cant du like other who shows recovery and firmware uppdate for similar boxes...

i tried and tried - no success

Dont buy this shitbox
          Buy Docooler R39X Smart Android TV Box Android 6.0 S905X Quad-Core 1G / 8G KODI XBMC UHD 4K 3D Mini PC WiFi VP9 H.265 DLNA Airplay Miracast HD Media Player US Plug with fast shipping and top-rated customer service. Once you know, you Newegg!

Comment

Originally posted by jmgandia View Post

What I say about kodi is that it's annoying that if the display is at 24hz and I want to play a video at 50hz, then I have to change display settings to 50hz, then exit kodi and start kodi again or kodi will not detect the change and we'll have judder (kodi settings/system info/hardware still 24hz). I am not talking about auto frame rate change, but about kodi checking if the display is changing hz so not introducing puldown judder.
            Probably i do not understand what you are saying but have you setted HDMI self adaptation on?

Comment

A little question:
              how many of you use VLC?
              Hello
              sometime use VLC because there are no problems with DD and DTS passthrough.

Comment

Originally posted by hariconius View Post
                Im own a docoler R39X, which is stuck after 2 days
                http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...9SIA1GK5526392

... the box shows only MBOX cubes on screen in couple minuts, then start to uppdate apps on it "Uppdate app 1/41" after all apps uppdates it shows MBOX cubes on screen around cople minuts again, then start to uppdate apps again, and that can continue in days and weeks, it cant start and show startmenu....

I tried to resset and unmount lock under and se motherboard in this box and i coudnnt find reset button mounted on monstercard behind "AV" slott ... so i cant du like other who shows recovery and firmware uppdate for similar boxes...

i tried and tried - no success

Dont buy this shitbox
                Amlogic Usb Tool and a male to male usb cable is the solution, i simply did my cable cutting two spare usb cable and then i soldered the wire that are color coded, probably you can do the same without soldering wires if you're skilled enough.
                Anyway i understand your frustration but you're a little bit OFF-TOPIC

Comment

Originally posted by Jraf View Post

Hello
                  sometime use VLC because there are no problems with DD and DTS passthrough.
                  ok thanks

Comment

gimme a link to your fw i will see what i can do

Heres the firmware link for tx5pro 9377wifi from geekbuying

Comment

when is ready i will post a test release open to whom had wifi issues so wait just some days.
                      But for now:
                      https://mega.nz/#!plVhCD7S!FNOupsbsP...DWMc3JJ5mvQ_YI
                      copy AP6330 folder in /system/etc/wifi . Obviously give to it the right permissions AP6330 folder permissions 755 and give 644 to all the file inside the folder. Reboot and let me know.
                      Yes Wifi is working. Did you modified the files or it's just the permissions changes that allow it to work?

Any chance in next version that we get the DTS working? because on Nexbox the passthroughfix.apk doesn't fix any passthrough (at least HDMI) and scew (robotic sound) after using the box for a while.

Thanks again for the good work

Comment

Originally posted by mallox View Post

Yes Wifi is working. Did you modified the files or it's just the permissions changes that allow it to work?

Any chance in next version that we get the DTS working? because on Nexbox the passthroughfix.apk doesn't fix any passthrough (at least HDMI) and scew (robotic sound) after using the box for a while.

Thanks again for the good work
                        i just found wifi fw and modules compiled for the same kernel, little bit tricky if the the devices uses old kernel, then sometimes is just lucky

Comment

Originally posted by blyx21 View Post

Heres the firmware link for tx5pro 9377wifi from geekbuying
                          Do a test with this file:
                          MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

copy firmware folder in /system/etc/wifi . Give to it the right permissions: firmware folder permissions 755 and give 644 to all the file inside the folder. Reboot and let me know.
                          Not sure will work there are also two kernel modules in lib... but test it.

Comment

Flash it through TWRP and let me know... it's important for you and other nexbox users
                            NEXBOX BOOTLOADER
                            I flash my ROM with USB burning tool, should I also do it?

And what does it change other than being able to flash back to stock with a SD card?

Comment

Originally posted by mallox View Post

I flash my ROM with USB burning tool, should I also do it?

And what does it change other than being able to flash back to stock with a SD card?
                              Mallox you should not do it, it's a test to understand if using the stock bootloader he can simply go back flashing with toothpick method, and then if my rom still works

Comment

NEXBOX BOOTLOADER
                                After flashing the bootloader the boot logo is distorted and after a while the box enters the recovery and can't boot to system. Good news are that the remote on/off button is capable of starting the box and that the reset button is working again: I've been able to dual-boot libreelec. Maybe we could try to flash also boot.img?

Comment

Working...
                                X