Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] XannyTech Custom Mod Rom + TWRP Recovey built-in - for MINIM8SII and other devices see first post.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fritz122 View Post
    Xannytech .. Your Custom-ROM is wonderful .. only just my WiFi in the Nexbox A5 (2G-16G) does not work.

I have previously saved an AP6330 folder from system / etc / Wifi and then copied again, as you wrote it in the 1st post.

I also set the permissions with 644 and test times also times with 755.

Unfortunately, the WiFi is not, always comes the 02 at the beginning of the Mac address afterwards only 00x00x00x00 etc.

What is the cause of the WiFi AP6330 not working? Is still missing a * sys file? Or a config file?

Thanks for help .. would like to use WiFi further.
    I gave everything in ap6330 full permissions, every folder, every file. And it worked fine.

Comment

Dandroid534...Full authority thus 755 or 644? And you have left other WiFi devices in the System/ect/wift folder?
      And have only copied the folder AP6330 from the old image (original of August 2016) and copied into the XT-Rom or?
      I do not understand waru it nei a Nexbox A5 does not work.
      But have already read several problem reports, which there with the AP6330 difficulties and with you it goes without problems?
      What do you have for a Nexbox?

Comment

This is not really a ROM issue, but i have an app that does not allow me to use root access. I heard about systemless root and systemless exposed with hideSU, anyone familiar with this and has it working with this ROM?

Comment

Originally posted by fritz122 View Post
          Dandroid534...Full authority thus 755 or 644? And you have left other WiFi devices in the System/ect/wift folder?
          And have only copied the folder AP6330 from the old image (original of August 2016) and copied into the XT-Rom or?
          I do not understand waru it nei a Nexbox A5 does not work.
          But have already read several problem reports, which there with the AP6330 difficulties and with you it goes without problems?
          What do you have for a Nexbox?
          I used the zip in the first post, for WiFi fix, and then using root browser ticked all the top 9 boxes for every file and folder. Yes i kept all the other WiFi driver. When i reboot, WiFi just worked.

​​​​​

Comment

@Xannytech

I flashed the latest final test2 ROM on one of the boxes I got just to see how it works until final arrives, it's working very good! thank you!

Comment

sorry guys but i got some problem on my adsl, soon as the problem will be solved i'll post the final roms.

Comment

Dandroid534 great Thanks for verry importent tip with Root Browser. I have most ever the X-Explorer Filemanger worked (is a Pay Version) and with this
                Although root privileges are properly activated in the Root Explorer, the permissions 775 in the WiFi folder for my AP6330 were not accepted. Now I have used your recommendation with root browser. now work my WiFi AP6330 and with 5 Ghz and/or 2,4 GHz.

Again big Thanks for You .. my new Android-Special Friend here.

Last edited by fritz122; 04-11-2017, 22:16.

Comment

Originally posted by Xannytech View Post
                  sorry guys but i got some problem on my adsl, soon as the problem will be solved i'll post the final roms.
                  Thank you Xannytech!!!

USB lead at the ready. Excited to try this out on my TX5 Pro

Comment

any ETA on your ADSL problems? thanks

Comment

I'm testing the latest version on my v88pro 1g and has some problems. Freezes, resets and other bugs. Somebody the same?

Comment

Originally posted by Gilgamesh View Post

any ETA on your ADSL problems? thanks
                        Seems that today everithing it's ok, it's been a ISP problem.
                        I'm updating the links right now, then i will fix more things in first page.

Comment

Seems that today everithing it's ok, it's been a ISP problem.
                          I'm updating the links right now, then i will fix more things in first page.
                          thank you!!! time to get home then and work with the boxes

Comment

Changelog from V1:
                            - Totally rebased rom (MX3 II V110/Mini M8S2 V119 it's a mix);
                            - Different Memory and Speed tweaks ANTUTU (34600 points stable);
                            - RGB FIX in settings;
                            - a New Reboot Menu Framework;
                            - CPU scheduler Interactive;
                            - SPMC + SPMC optimizations;
                            - Updated almost all the system and base apps;
                            - AutorefreshRate Lvl 1 and Lvl 2 built-in in kernel + level2 could be activated in Settings (framework mod);
                            - Updated Init.d scripts;
                            - Added support for AP6330 wifi in system;
                            - New version just for 9377 wifi devices;
                            - Trimmed and optimized many ROM parameters for a little bit more speed;
                            - Fixed some invisible to the user, but ugly bug left by the manufacturer;
                            - Removed VLC, Added Google Search (i use voice command a lot);
                            - for sure many things i forgot to write.

DOWNLOAD LINKS:

UPDATED VERSION v2.5 FINAL !!
                            Flash with Amlogic_USB_burning_tool_2.0.8 or BootcardMaker v2.0.0.2 if you want to use sd method (guide):

XTMOD EX P FINAL (v 2.5) for TvBoxes with wifi chipset : AP62X2, AP4354, AP4356, AP6212, AP6212A, AP6255, AP6335, AP43458, AP6330

XTMOD_EX_P_FINAL_9377 (V2.5) for TvBoxes with wifi chipset: AP9377

NOTE: I WILL NOT REPLY TO STUPID QUESTIONS ABOUT WICH WIFI CHIP MY DEVICE HAS.. AND SIMILAR, GOOGLE IT'S YOUR BEST FRIEND

Enjoy!
                            If you like my works and would you like to offer me a beer
                            ​or a coffe, or a sign of appreciation :
                            SEND ME A DONATION

NOTE RGBFIX IS UNTESTED SO LET ME KNOW

A big thanks to my friends/testers bajann scooter2014 and to LostEchoes Kuno and to all my supporters/donor!
                            Last edited by Xannytech; 04-12-2017, 19:43.

Comment

@Xannytech Thank you. I'll try it

Comment

Thank you Xannytech!!! Going to be flashing this tomorrow!

FYI: Your donation link doesn't work, comes up with this:

Error Detected

Error Message

Some required information is missing or incomplete. Please correct your entries and try again.

Comment

Working...
                                X