Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] XannyTech Custom Mod Rom + TWRP Recovey built-in - for MINIM8SII and other devices see first post.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pyzha View Post
    Has anyone sneaked through TWRP? At me in the menu of a choice of the installation of the firmware only two tick marks: boot and recovery. Corresponding when trying to flash, error: The size of the image is larger than the size of the target device. What's wrong?
    I got the same message. I used the male to male USB cable with USB Burning Tool, that was the only way I able to flash the .img on my Nexbox.

cjstuck

Comment

Xannytech I'm getting 4 Mini M8SII devices later today and will put your ROM on these, I just wonder if I should wait until you upload latest final ROM or just go with FinalTest2? thanks

Comment

Thanks Xannytech, your firmware works great! I have the latest beta and it's working very stable. I don't know why it doesn't work with Tincore keymapper, this app is great for games that doesn't support a real gamepad, you can create virtual buttons on screen and assign them to the real gamepad. It's like the fake touches on this firmware were disabled or something like that. Many users on YouTube shows their Android TV's working with Tincore, but it's impossible with this firmware. As I said Xannytech firmware is great but it will be perfect if Tincore could work. Many games on Android are good but don't support a real gamepads so it's necessary to emulate the touches and assign them to real buttons. Is there any solution?

Comment

I have a problem with Netflix, It shows 0013 error when i start a movie

Inviato dal mio MI 5 utilizzando Tapatalk

Comment

XanTech
            I just installed the XTMOD_EXT_final_t2.7z on my MINIM8SII
            my problem
            WIFI plug in no problem
            1) google play services stopped (ok)
            2) account
            add an account
            Can not add an account
            ------------------------------------- Download error from rom with MEGA
            Re download with jdownloader2
            All is good well
            erreur de telechargement de la rom avec MEGA
            re telecharger avec jdownloader2
            tout est bon
            Last edited by totor54; 04-06-2017, 10:56.

Comment

Originally posted by lucarretta View Post
              I have a problem with Netflix, It shows 0013 error when i start a movie

Hi to all, i'm an old and Retired XDA Rom developer, i hope someone remember me here ;) recently i buyed a Mini M8S II, and i found some bugs, and i hate the customization so i looked into... That's what i got... a superspeed rom, customized...

Comment

Thanks!
                Xannytech is there a chance to use magisk instead of supersu?

Comment

Originally posted by Gilgamesh View Post
                  Xannytech I'm getting 4 Mini M8SII devices later today and will put your ROM on these, I just wonder if I should wait until you upload latest final ROM or just go with FinalTest2? thanks
                  wait just few days

Comment

Thanks!
                    Xannytech is there a chance to use magisk instead of supersu?

No e spiegami perchè dovrei?
                    No and give me a reason to do that.

Comment

Originally posted by totor54 View Post
                      XanTech
                      I just installed the XTMOD_EXT_final_t2.7z on my MINIM8SII
                      my problem
                      WIFI plug in no problem
                      1) google play services stopped (ok)
                      2) account
                      add an account
                      Can not add an account
                      ------------------------------------- Download error from rom with MEGA
                      Re download with jdownloader2
                      All is good well
                      erreur de telechargement de la rom avec MEGA
                      re telecharger avec jdownloader2
                      tout est bon
                      totor i should have solved problem with google play service, thanks for report.

Comment

Originally posted by Xannytech

No e spiegami perch� dovrei?
                        No and give me a reason to do that.
                        Perché c'è magisk Hide con cui puoi nascondere il root alle app come Netflix con cui si ha problemi, poi ci sono gli addons

Comment

Originally posted by Xannytech View Post

wait just few days
                          ok, I will get them tomorrow as the postman ****ed up, do you think it will be up during the weekend? thank you!

Comment

Perché c'è magisk Hide con cui puoi nascondere il root alle app come Netflix con cui si ha problemi, poi ci sono gli addons

Use a Xposed module istead, changinf from SuperSu to Magisk is a huge work, and can cause some problems. Anyway many apps recognize Magisk and can discover if you're just hiding, Netflix does not have any problem with root.
                            Usa un modulo exposed, cambiare da SuperSu a Magisk è un lavoro immenso e porta dei problemi. Comunque le app conoscono Magisk e lo rilevano lo stesso, Netflix non ha problemi con il root.
                            Scrivi comunque in inglese o mandami un PM, se scrivi qui.

Comment

Originally posted by Gilgamesh View Post

ok, I will get them tomorrow as the postman ****ed up, do you think it will be up during the weekend? thank you!
                              It's in uploading right now, but i need time to prepare the first page, so maybe yes during WE.

Comment

Originally posted by Xannytech View Post

It's in uploading right now, but i need time to prepare the first page, so maybe yes during WE.
                                ok great thank you!!

Comment

Working...
                                X