Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] XannyTech Custom Mod Rom + TWRP Recovey built-in - for MINIM8SII and other devices see first post.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Xannytech View Post

i think it' not a rom problem, i use an airmouse and i just have to click once with my launcher.
    Yea, it's not, it's the launcher. What about the menu button, can i program it for example when i press scroll on my mouse ?

Comment

i am using my x96 tv box with this mod final test 2. ir remote can not start box on boot. ir remote working on android starts. Now i can use ir remote and shutdown but cannot start on close. i unplug charge and plug to run . how can i fix

Comment

Has any one created a flashable file to reinstall the original os for the Nexbox a95x 2/16gb via twrp?
        ​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by realzed2001 View Post
          i am using my x96 tv box with this mod final test 2. ir remote can not start box on boot. ir remote working on android starts. Now i can use ir remote and shutdown but cannot start on close. i unplug charge and plug to run . how can i fix
          push number 2 instead of power.

Comment

Originally posted by y0erebes View Post
            Has any one created a flashable file to reinstall the original os for the Nexbox a95x 2/16gb via twrp?
            ​​​​​​
            i did it many months ago, do a research in this thread. EDIT: I found it probably is this file
            Last edited by Xannytech; 04-14-2017, 11:51.

Comment

i did it many months ago, do a research in this thread. EDIT: I found it probably is this file
              Ок. Аnd for the Nexbox a95x 1/8gb last revision?
              Foto: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0...m41TG41eXlFSTQ

Comment

Originally posted by pyzha View Post

Ок. Аnd for the Nexbox a95x 1/8gb last revision?
                Foto: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0...m41TG41eXlFSTQ
                it's a big fatigue to click the link i provided? it's the same. The purpose of that file is to give the user the ability to flash back original fw
                Last edited by Xannytech; 04-15-2017, 14:36.

Comment

it's a big fatigue to click the link i provided? it's the same. The purpose of that file is to give the user the ability to flash back original fw
                  I already tried to flash my a95x 1/8 with this firmware and got a brick. The problem is that a new revision of the board and memory is going on in the new a95x 1/8. And all the previous here on the forum custom firmware make a brick. Need a new firmware for this particular revision of the board.

Comment

Originally posted by pyzha View Post

I already tried to flash my a95x 1/8 with this firmware and got a brick. The problem is that a new revision of the board and memory is going on in the new a95x 1/8. And all the previous here on the forum custom firmware make a brick. Need a new firmware for this particular revision of the board.
                    Sorry, but without that information i can't guess nor i can't follow any new mainboard that comes out (that is not my work) , anyway, if you can provide me a link to your right fw i can compile a zip to be flashed with twrp for your box.
                    Happy Easter

Comment

https://mega.nz/#!o4B2xTTT!EY0XxsxRO...yEYqhs8p4fHOhM here is the link for his box. I have the same one. I would like to have a zip version of this particular firmware as well if possible. Thank you so much.

Comment

It's a Chrome "issue" no really a bug, they changed something in their manifest in the last version i can't avoid this.
                        What works for me it's clearing all chrome data in settings. Maybe it could be done after installation

Comment

it depends on what you choose in that menu...
                          I don't understand something. I don't get any different behavior between normal-pressing and long-pressing. Maybe I'm doing something wrong. So, only to get it right, it is not possible to get the old menu with shutdown/reboot when pressing the power key?

I have some apps from the same provider that don't fill completely the screen. The image is shrunk to save the navbar line. The squarehome applications drawer has a grey bar at the bottom of the screen too. I need to add to build.prop "qemu.hw.mainkeys=1" to get rid of the navbar and get the full screen on these apps. That was fixed when you modded the framework in xtmod_2.3beta4. If I do that I don't have access to the navbar power button.

Thanks for your work.

Comment

Sorry, but without that information i can't guess nor i can't follow any new mainboard that comes out (that is not my work) , anyway, if you can provide me a link to your right fw i can compile a zip to be flashed with twrp for your box.
                            Happy Easter
                            Thanks Hez13 for the link. So I'm not alone. Yes, it's my stock firmware. https://mega.nz/#!o4B2xTTT!EY0XxsxRO...yEYqhs8p4fHOhM
                            With the help of her, I saved my box from brick. I'll be grateful to you if you make a firmware with a working autoframerate and amcodec in SPMC.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan31 View Post

Yea, it's not, it's the launcher. What about the menu button, can i program it for example when i press scroll on my mouse ?
                              Hi, i just thought i would add that i do not have this problem with the wetek classic launcher, one click is all that is needed? I use it on several boxes, including wetek play 2, and it has always been one click?

Comment

Hi all, has anyone tried this on the tanix tx3 pro. It has p212 and s905x only with 1gb 8gb memory.

Please say yes because i am having some serious lag issues with the thing snd the latest update will not flash via usb burn or boot card maker.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Working...
                                X