Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] XannyTech Custom Mod Rom + TWRP Recovey built-in - for MINIM8SII and other devices see first post.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Xannytech View Post
    Good news XTMOD 2.5 RTM (latest beta online) has to be flashed with Amlogic_USB_burning_tool_2.0.8
    It's the fastest rom i ever did, i hope everything goes well, after that i will upload the final next week and .zip files for adding support to wifi 9377 chipset and rockchip bt chips, and then nexbox fix .zip files, obviously all that .zip fixes has to be tested cause i do not own all the devices
    Ah i forgot to mention as a experimentation i added a RGB Fix ( Use the Included app, box-fix ) thank to superceleron i hope this come from him if not feel free to correct me
    Let me know how it goes...
    Awesome and thanks for the new release , will this ROM takes care of auto refresh rate switch ?

Comment

Hello, Xannytech. I try to use your firmware:XTMOD_EX_P and have two problems. My box is T95N Mini M8S Pro.
      1. I insert stock remote.conf and my ir-remote now works. But works only if android fully loaded. Key "Power" - work fine for disabling box. But not work, when I want to enable box For enabling I need to press key "2". Is it possible to solve this problem and how?
      2. When box work ower ethernet - after some time it overheats, and all connections are stopped. When box work ower wifi - all fine. But wifi not so fast, in comparison with ethernet. I dont know, its problem of firmware, or problem of S905x SOC in general.

Comment

Originally posted by ssarava9 View Post

Awesome and thanks for the new release , will this ROM takes care of auto refresh rate switch ?
        Yes it has full support as beta 4 did.

Comment

Originally posted by digitalriver View Post
          Hello, Xannytech. I try to use your firmware:XTMOD_EX_P and have two problems. My box is T95N Mini M8S Pro.
          1. I insert stock remote.conf and my ir-remote now works. But works only if android fully loaded. Key "Power" - work fine for disabling box. But not work, when I want to enable box For enabling I need to press key "2". Is it possible to solve this problem and how?
          2. When box work ower ethernet - after some time it overheats, and all connections are stopped. When box work ower wifi - all fine. But wifi not so fast, in comparison with ethernet. I dont know, its problem of firmware, or problem of S905x SOC in general.
          1. to solve that problem i had to do some experimentation with your box, but i do not own one, probably using a t95N bootloader could solve the problem, but that will be tested in next weeks, for now using key 2 i think it's not a big problem.
          2. i do not think it's a rom problem i did no mod on ethernet side.

Comment

Anyone tested new rom version?
            I know the old stupid "problems", there is no need to remeber me that some device using my rom done for MINI M8S II has some side effect, i will try to help all, but all has to be done step by step, i wrote in my previous message what i will do in future. So if it's a problem to read... my friends... i cannot help you
            Example: user Rasto4nik i wrote to him to read my previous message result: question "when will be posted the final release?"
            So please read what i wrote
            I know seems hilarious, but also absurd.

Comment

Anyone tested new rom version?
              Im rdy for test..tnx mate

Comment

Yes it has full support as beta 4 did.
                we still need support for kodi 17 like minix u9h

Comment

Originally posted by bajann View Post

we still need support for kodi 17 like minix u9h
                  It's not a really rom problem, but i will look in minix u9h code if there is something different, on android side it's all fixed, probably it's kodi 17 coding but i can't do nothing i that case.

Comment

It's not a really rom problem, but i will look in minix u9h code if there is something different, on android side it's all fixed, probably it's kodi 17 coding but i can't do nothing i that case.
                    Maybe this can help https://github.com/jeff2900/Kodi.AmL...tcher/releases
                    rly im happy with beta 4

Comment

Maybe this can help https://github.com/jeff2900/Kodi.AmL...tcher/releases
                      rly im happy with beta 4
                      yes it can help...

Comment

Anyone tested new rom version?.
                        Yes I am
                        1. First few seconds after start - some problems with bootscreen. I tested on two tv-sets. On previous rom(EX_P) was all good

2.Box not fully powered off. I see the power on usb ports.

If you see, the mouse is lighting. On previous rom was: usb - without power, but in general box not powered off, my tester show me 0.4A current, and 0.01A in sleep mode(I used sleep mode on EX_P rom). Now I dont have idea, how I must disabling box, because now voltage on usb ports there is always on both modes(power off, sleep)

Comment

3) need restart before update su ...
                          4)need fresh install chrome (problem with download)

Comment

Yes I am
                            1. First few seconds after start - some problems with bootscreen. I tested on two tv-sets. On previous rom(EX_P) was all good

2.Box not fully powered off. I see the power on usb ports.

If you see, the mouse is lighting. On previous rom was: usb - without power, but in general box not powered off, my tester show me 0.4A current, and 0.01A in sleep mode(I used sleep mode on EX_P rom). Now I dont have idea, how I must disabling box, because now voltage on usb ports there is always on both modes(power off, sleep)
                            2.You have in mbox settings power off option just select power off and you will see no light on mouse...

Comment

2.You have in mbox settings power off option just select power off and you will see no light on mouse...
                              Can you tell me, where is this magic power off option? I use this variant(little video):
                              _https://youtu.be/uUf_hqisRAA
                              I will repeat, in previous rom was all fine(for me)

Comment

Can you tell me, where is this magic power off option? I use this variant(little video):
                                _https://youtu.be/uUf_hqisRAA
                                I will repeat, in previous rom was all fine(for me)
                                Settings (or hold long power off/on but on on remote)

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X