Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] XannyTech Custom Mod Rom + TWRP Recovey built-in - for MINIM8SII and other devices see first post.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wolfynwo...after installation of spmc debug version,,,brightness bug returne in this custom firmware version because whenI install this firmware on my box then brighnrss level becomes ideal...when I install spmc modifies version and restart my box then brighntss bug again return?

Comment

Originally posted by mallox View Post

No didn't solve it. I did enable dts passthrough in kodi. But problem not just with kodi, same with plex. Plex report that device do not support dts passthrough. Will try with other media player if it's the same.
      I try with MX player and VLC. DTS passthrough work like a charm with MX player but with VLC player depending of the file and setting it either won't play at all or I will just get some burst of the actual sound of the video in stereo. In comparaison with other ROM where it was just noise.

And by the way I don't have any problem so far with DD passthrough.

Comment

when I install spmc modifies version and restart my box then brighntss bug again return?
        Yes, evrytime you reboot, you have to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfynwo View Post
          Yes, evrytime you reboot, you have to do it.
          brother my question still there,,,this custom firmware has no default video player because developer removed video player from firmware so i cant play test file and adjust brightness like in default nexbox firmware standard brightness bug fix procedure...that's why i m asking u how to adjust brightness level without video player in this custom firmware?

Comment

I already told you how in post 105.....
            After you install the fw for the first time, yes you get nice brightness, but if you reboot the bug is back and you have to play a file with the internal video player which is gone or to play a file with spmc with amlcodec activated.

Comment

Thanks a lot brother

Comment

Hello and congratulations on your custom rom hack!
                to write to you I am helping with google translator! (I apologize).
                I downloaded the zip package version, Flash run correctly only on the second attempt, the first attempt the box went botloop ...
                However a great job well done!
                My tv box is GM T95X 2 / 8GB
                Look for more 'extensive tests on the weekend!

Comment

Originally posted by Roby34 View Post
                  Hello and congratulations on your custom rom hack!
                  to write to you I am helping with google translator! (I apologize).
                  I downloaded the zip package version, Flash run correctly only on the second attempt, the first attempt the box went botloop ...
                  However a great job well done!
                  My tv box is GM T95X 2 / 8GB
                  Look for more 'extensive tests on the weekend!
                  Thanks keep me informed.

Comment

Xannytech

do you have any suggestion to help me with me hdmi DTS passthought?

Comment

Xannytech

do you have any suggestion to help me with me hdmi DTS passthought?
                      I would like, but, i don't use it so i can't test and give you a solution, i was hoping some other users can suggest you the right setting.

Comment

Originally posted by Xannytech View Post

I would like, but, i don't use it so i can't test and give you a solution, i was hoping some other users can suggest you the right setting.
                        OK thanks, I understand. I will hope someone else on the forum use it and will be able to give a hand with that problem.

Comment

Xannytech

Just to let you know (I don't know if it can help you with your futur poject) but Nexbox unveiled its source code for Amlogic S912 and S905X SDK in the last weeks in there forum.

You can found in

Friz's Nexbox File Repository:
                          MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

or direct link from Nexbox admin
                          MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Comment

Xannytech

Just to let you know (I don't know if it can help you with your futur poject) but Nexbox unveiled its source code for Amlogic S912 and S905X SDK in the last weeks in there forum.

You can found in

Friz's Nexbox File Repository:

or direct link from Nexbox admin
                            https://mega.nz/#F!1YJHFKZT!Zfm7I_QgnftGlnQYYCGLPg
                            Thanks Mallox could be useful for kernel hacking, i'll give a look into.

Comment

Xanny, when you have time, could you plrase upload your kodi.apk from rom? Thanks.

Comment

Some news on my work on this Custom Rom

Actually i have ready a new revised version of the Rom, but i'm waiting if someone can give me v107 firmware (if really exist).
                                What i did until today:
                                - Init.d Support Built in (without any external program);
                                - Removed Init.d Zipalign script pratically unuseful on 6.01;
                                - Added Sd speed optimization tweak:
                                - Fixed a unharmful and almost invisible linking bug caused by Amlogic Customization Tool that i used for fast customization process.
                                - Added in Kernel AutoRefresh Chmod Permissions;
                                - System Memory optimizations;
                                - Updated some apk;
                                - Removed some unuseful APK

To do before release (i hope):
                                - Add Reboot Option on power menu - but it gave me many headaches.
                                - Chromecast Service
                                - Reworking on more elegant solution for some fixes.

After that release if all will be OK, i will just work on a Android TV Version, probably unaploadable on forums cause i should use so many dirty hacking to apks, but i hope i can find a more "elegant" way.

Comment

Working...
                                X