Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] XannyTech Custom Mod Rom + TWRP Recovey built-in - for MINIM8SII and other devices see first post.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it's very clear how to install Wolfynwo told you

Comment

Originally posted by Xannytech View Post

try this (there are so many x96) but the remote you showed me it's for mxq (?) or if does not work , try google, or if you have original fw img extract it with amlogic customization tool

Done. Its working with that one you gave me. You can add it to the media folder if someone need it too

Much thanks

Amazing work

Cumps

Comment

Thanks Xannytech for this great ROM.
        So far it's the more stable that I try. I have a Nexbox A5 2G/16G .

For all I can tell so far on the video side I can read all video format without any glitch with your pre-install kodi and plex.
        Only problem come with audio, I don't have any audio if it's in DTS. And I have granted root and storage to hdmi-passthrough and it activated after reboot. But still no DTS-passthough audio with kodi or plex.

Maybe there something I do wrong...

Comment

Thank u sir....I install this firmware on my nexbox a95x s905x 1g 8g version and this firmware works like a charm because I have 1g ram that's why I installed ram booster and firmware works great on my 1g ram box..I also copy my remote.cof file to ur firmware's remote file overwrite...my remote also works well(except wake-up device after shutdown)..my default firmware version 1104 lags and freeze movies playing in kodi or mx player but ur custom firmware fixes this bug...great work bravo sir....

Comment

Originally posted by mallox View Post
            Thanks Xannytech for this great ROM.
            So far it's the more stable that I try. I have a Nexbox A5 2G/16G .

For all I can tell so far on the video side I can read all video format without any glitch with your pre-install kodi and plex.
            Only problem come with audio, I don't have any audio if it's in DTS. And I have granted root and storage to hdmi-passthrough and it activated after reboot. But still no DTS-passthough audio with kodi or plex.

Maybe there something I do wrong...
            Have you solved? if not look in kodi setting maybe dts passthrough it's disabled

Comment

Originally posted by rajawaqas View Post
              Thank u sir....I install this firmware on my nexbox a95x s905x 1g 8g version and this firmware works like a charm because I have 1g ram that's why I installed ram booster and firmware works great on my 1g ram box..I also copy my remote.cof file to ur firmware's remote file overwrite...my remote also works well(except wake-up device after shutdown)..my default firmware version 1104 lags and freeze movies playing in kodi or mx player but ur custom firmware fixes this bug...great work bravo sir....
              thanx a lot for the report

Comment

Hey buddy can you upload your remote.conf? I forgot to get mine before i flash this rom. Now my remote is not working. I have the same box as you

Comment

Originally posted by Hez13 View Post

Hey buddy can you upload your remote.conf? I forgot to get mine before i flash this rom. Now my remote is not working. I have the same box as you
                  have you got a look in System/Media?

Comment

Hez13 kindly send me ur e-mail address I will mail u
                    regards

Comment

I have both system libreelec in sd card and andriod in the internal memory...but ur custom firmware works excellent comparison to nexbox default updated firmware..in poor default firmware watching movies through kodi and any player lags freezes and tick sound....in ur firmware where is brightness adjustment, in default firmware I play video file through default movie player and brighnrss level increase but u removed movie player from firmware kindly explain the procedure how to increase brightness?

Comment

Have you solved? if not look in kodi setting maybe dts passthrough it's disabled
                        No didn't solve it. I did enable dts passthrough in kodi. But problem not just with kodi, same with plex. Plex report that device do not support dts passthrough. Will try with other media player if it's the same.

Comment

have you got a look in System/Media?
                          I already looked in it amd found what Im looking for. But the Kodi button on my remote is not working and the home button too. The browser button works though. Can I do something to fix these minor issues?

Comment

Hez13 kindly send me ur e-mail address I will mail u
                            regards
                            I already found what im looking for mate thanks for your post that this rom works on our box that made me download this lol

Comment

Hez13 how to adjust brightness in ur nexbox because custom Rom have no default media player or removed from devolper because I played any video file from default media player then brightness become correct and increase in default nexbox Rom ?

Comment

Install spmc and use amcodec if you don't have the main video player.

Comment

Working...
                                X